Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,596 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

A Facebook Page With 45k Likes Needed - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / A Facebook Page With 45k Likes Needed (2618 Views)

Active Facebook Page With More Than 100k Likes Needed. Ready To Pay Good Money. / Active Facebook Page With 20k+ Likes Needed / Nigerian Facebook Fan Page Likes Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Facebook Page With 45k Likes Needed by Sanchez01: 6:27am On Feb 25, 2018
Kindly indicate if you have one and do well to drop a contact detail.

Modified: So I had to modify and reduce the volume. Hopefully I'd get something in the region above. Still looking out for 50k page likes.
Re: A Facebook Page With 45k Likes Needed by Sanchez01: 6:40am On Feb 25, 2018
I wouldn't mind if the page has more than 50k likes but kindly note that I have access to certain applications that allows me run a deep check on your mobile phone number, fetch your full details and track your location so long your SIM is in a mobile device, switched off or not.

This is not to scare anyone but to save my time, particularly with scammers coming out when they know they have nothing to offer. This is no bluff.

PS: I don't need a Facebook group, please.
Re: A Facebook Page With 45k Likes Needed by Efewestern: 7:07am On Feb 25, 2018
Sanchez01:
I wouldn't mind if the page has more than 50k likes but kindly note that I have access to certain applications that allows me run a deep check on your mobile phone number, fetch your full details and track your location so long your SIM is in a mobile device, switched off or not.

This is not to scare anyone but to save my time, particularly with scammers coming out when they know they have nothing to offer. This is no bluff.

PS: I don't need a Facebook group, please.

lol.. with he above, no scammer dare invade this thread.. lol.. you self no get joy.
Re: A Facebook Page With 45k Likes Needed by Ishilove: 7:13am On Feb 25, 2018
Sanchez01:
I have just what you're looking for. Please call or Whatsapp me on 08036073586.
Re: A Facebook Page With 45k Likes Needed by Sanchez01: 7:27am On Feb 25, 2018
Efewestern:

lol.. with he above, no scammer dare invade this thread.. lol.. you self no get joy.
Don't mind those guys, Oniovo. The funniest part is the fact that they would waste one's time with their horrible spellings.
Re: A Facebook Page With 45k Likes Needed by Sanchez01: 7:31am On Feb 25, 2018
Ishilove:

I have just what you're looking for. Please call or Whatsapp me on 08036073586.
wink

1 Like

Re: A Facebook Page With 45k Likes Needed by Efewestern: 7:35am On Feb 25, 2018
Sanchez01:

Don't mind those guys, Oniovo. The funniest part is the fact that they would waste one's time with their horrible spellings.

me I don't have time battling with scammers, I just got some trusted people on here I make my transactions with, you should do same, I think there are some trusted sellers here.

Happy Sunday.. hope u intend going to church.
Re: A Facebook Page With 45k Likes Needed by Sanchez01: 7:41am On Feb 25, 2018
Efewestern:

me I don't have time battling with scammers, I just got some trusted people on here I make my transactions with, you should do same, I think there are some trusted sellers here.

Happy Sunday.. hope u intend going to church.
I might just do as advised. My concern is I don't get to frequent this section often and needs vary, which I am not sellers would readily have when needed.

Had a couple of Owambes yesterday and I'm a bit exhausted. It seems I'd sit today out. Happy Sunday, Oniovo.
Re: A Facebook Page With 45k Likes Needed by Sanchez01: 7:43am On Feb 25, 2018
Update: So I am adding a Twitter Page as well, with over 30k followers. Let's deal if you have got one.
Re: A Facebook Page With 45k Likes Needed by Ishilove: 8:35am On Feb 25, 2018
Sanchez01:

Babe wink

grin kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Facebook Page With 45k Likes Needed by Efewestern: 8:45am On Feb 25, 2018
Sanchez01:

I might just do as advised. My concern is I don't get to frequent this section often and needs vary, which I am not sellers would readily have when needed.

Lol.. I get ur point. but always look out well before purchasing any page, make sure it's active and the audience are engaged.

Had a couple of Owambes yesterday and I'm a bit exhausted. It seems I'd sit today out. Happy Sunday, Oniovo.

I see, enjoy.. nothing do u. grin

1 Like

Re: A Facebook Page With 45k Likes Needed by Shukusheka(m): 9:04am On Feb 25, 2018
Ishilove:

grin kiss
You deserve serious flogging Wallahi Ishi! angry. I called that number you wrote up there, it was one unfortunate old aboki that picked up the call.
My phone hasn't rested since then, I have to keep explaining to this aboki that I mistakenly dialed a wrong number. angry

If I catch you eh!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Facebook Page With 45k Likes Needed by Ishilove: 9:54am On Feb 25, 2018
Shukusheka:
You deserve serious flogging Wallahi Ishi! angry. I called that number you wrote up there, it was one unfortunate old aboki that picked up the call.
My phone hasn't rested since then, I have to keep explaining to this aboki that I mistakenly dialed a wrong number. angry

If I catch you eh!
Lmaoooo! Sanchez01 cheesy cheesy cheesy

If you want my number, Monsieur Shuku, all you have to do is ask nicely grin
Re: A Facebook Page With 45k Likes Needed by Sanchez01: 10:04am On Feb 25, 2018
Ishilove:

Lmaoooo! Sanchez01 cheesy cheesy cheesy

If you want my number, Monsieur Shuku, all you have to do is ask nicely grin
grin

I almost passed out reading this! grin

1 Like

Re: A Facebook Page With 45k Likes Needed by Ishilove: 10:07am On Feb 25, 2018
Sanchez01:

grin

I almost passed out reading this! grin
cheesy grin grin
Re: A Facebook Page With 45k Likes Needed by Patrick051(m): 1:35pm On Feb 25, 2018
Sanchez01:
Update: So I am adding a Twitter Page as well, with over 30k followers. Let's deal if you have got one.
lets do an exchange deal, the twitter page for a 33k likes page.
Re: A Facebook Page With 45k Likes Needed by Sanchez01: 2:13pm On Feb 25, 2018
Patrick051:
lets do an exchange deal, the twitter page for a 33k likes page.
I think my post was ambiguous. I meant I'd also be needing a Twitter account with the number of followers I mentioned.

Would reach you shortly.

1 Like

Re: A Facebook Page With 45k Likes Needed by Patrick051(m): 8:07pm On Feb 25, 2018
Sanchez01:

I called you thrice not quite long but you seem not to be with your device.
16k last, a Sport Page
Re: A Facebook Page With 45k Likes Needed by njuwo(m): 11:53am On Feb 26, 2018
Sanchez01:

Modified: So I had to modify and reduce the volume. Hopefully I'd get something in the region above. Still looking out for 50k page likes.
133k page up here. Hit me up on whatsapp or call 07010167470.
Re: A Facebook Page With 45k Likes Needed by MrCoker: 12:03pm On Feb 26, 2018
Sanchez01:

46k plus page for sell.... Its a business page with active members.. 08169364928 on WhatsApp.
Re: A Facebook Page With 45k Likes Needed by Sanchez01: 5:01am On Mar 04, 2018
njuwo:
133k page up here. Hit me up on whatsapp or call 07010167470.
The engagement of the page is awfully low. However, I'd contact you today.
Re: A Facebook Page With 45k Likes Needed by Sanchez01: 5:03am On Mar 04, 2018
Still looking out. If anyone has one, do well to note it here.
Re: A Facebook Page With 45k Likes Needed by njuwo(m): 2:20pm On Mar 04, 2018
Sanchez01:

The engagement of the page is awfully low. However, I'd contact you today.
Sold already
Re: A Facebook Page With 45k Likes Needed by Sanchez01: 5:26pm On Mar 08, 2018
Still haven't found any... Kindly indicate if you have one for sale.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cool Instagram Names / Whmcs Full Templates And Feature Management Admin Addon / Building Solid Traffic With Backlinks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.