Stats: 3,158,349 members, 7,836,416 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

K-Solo: "If You Say My Career Is Dead, Do You Call Don Jazzy’s Career Dead Too? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / K-Solo: "If You Say My Career Is Dead, Do You Call Don Jazzy’s Career Dead Too? (23028 Views)

‘Naira Marley Has A Hand In Mohbad’s Death’ – K-solo Alleges / K-Solo: I Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015 / K-solo Slams VP Osinbajo: "History Will Not Be Kind To You" (2) (3) (4)

Re: K-Solo: "If You Say My Career Is Dead, Do You Call Don Jazzy’s Career Dead Too? by Zanas: 3:39pm On Feb 25, 2018
See this mumu dey compare himself to don jazzy
Re: K-Solo: "If You Say My Career Is Dead, Do You Call Don Jazzy’s Career Dead Too? by Zanas: 3:41pm On Feb 25, 2018
dont8:
And you have to drag Dapo's name into your senseless rant also, hypocrite you're!

Now answer the question again, now slowly, when last did Don't Jazzy had a hit?
Don jazzy has three other producers working under him and they've been churning out hit after hit so why should a boss be dragging production credits with his boys?

Re: K-Solo: "If You Say My Career Is Dead, Do You Call Don Jazzy’s Career Dead Too? by ishowdotgmail(m): 3:43pm On Feb 25, 2018
simplemach:

I see you are pained, sorry sir, i promise it will be a bit soft next time!

Sorry but I wasn't
Re: K-Solo: "If You Say My Career Is Dead, Do You Call Don Jazzy’s Career Dead Too? by ObaKlaz: 3:47pm On Feb 25, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:

K-Solo should leave Michael's name out of his halitosified mouth.

Don Jazzy is in a world of his own, he is a legend and a starmaker as evident with D'banj who became worse than a living-dead the moment Don Jazzy left him.

K-Solo's career might have been better off if only he devoted more time to making music instead of getting high and channeled the energy he used in pummelling his wife Kikelomo to cooking dope beats.
And why hasn't your Don made at least another D'banj, thou silly troll? I see all your bullsh!t tweets on D'banj's Twitter page all the time.

Re: K-Solo: "If You Say My Career Is Dead, Do You Call Don Jazzy’s Career Dead Too? by ObaKlaz: 3:53pm On Feb 25, 2018
Zanas:

Don jazzy has three other producers working under him and they've been churning out hit after hit so why should a boss be dragging production credits with his boys?
What 'hit after hit' has both Jazzy's producers & himself been 'churning out' please? From which artistes? D'Prince, Dr. Snitch, DNA Twins, Reekado, Di'ja or Korede's Melanin-nonsense?

Re: K-Solo: "If You Say My Career Is Dead, Do You Call Don Jazzy’s Career Dead Too? by Zanas: 3:55pm On Feb 25, 2018
ObaKlaz:
What 'hit after hit' has both Jazzy's producers & himself been 'churning out' please? From which artistes? D'Prince, Dr. Snitch, DNA Twins, Reekado, Di'ja or Korede's Melanin-nonsense?
The fact that you mentioned Reekado banks among the artistes you believe don't have hits just shows that you either know nothing about music or you're just a hater
Re: K-Solo: "If You Say My Career Is Dead, Do You Call Don Jazzy’s Career Dead Too? by Ennny(f): 3:58pm On Feb 25, 2018
I think his infected nose is affecting his brain.
Re: K-Solo: "If You Say My Career Is Dead, Do You Call Don Jazzy’s Career Dead Too? by mexxmoney: 4:14pm On Feb 25, 2018
ObaKlaz:
Why do you people like talking nonsense? Tiwa Savage, Reekado banks, Johnny drille are among the hottest artistes in Nigeria now. How can you know that when the only thing you know is all those wack agbero music

Re: K-Solo: "If You Say My Career Is Dead, Do You Call Don Jazzy’s Career Dead Too? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 25, 2018
The ksolo I remember is the one that beats his wife.
Re: K-Solo: "If You Say My Career Is Dead, Do You Call Don Jazzy’s Career Dead Too? by ObaKlaz: 4:15pm On Feb 25, 2018
Zanas:

The fact that you mentioned Reekado banks among the artistes you believe don't have hits just shows that you either know nothing about music or you're just a hater
The question is comprehensible enough: WHAT 'HIT AFTER HIT? and FROM WHICH MAVIN ARTISTE? and since what century where the hits produced by any of Jazzy's boys or himself?

Re: K-Solo: "If You Say My Career Is Dead, Do You Call Don Jazzy’s Career Dead Too? by Vinstel: 4:18pm On Feb 25, 2018
ObaKlaz:
Reekado better pass your papa
Re: K-Solo: "If You Say My Career Is Dead, Do You Call Don Jazzy’s Career Dead Too? by naturalwaves: 4:22pm On Feb 25, 2018
Wrong post.
Re: K-Solo: "If You Say My Career Is Dead, Do You Call Don Jazzy’s Career Dead Too? by Shakushaku1(m): 4:22pm On Feb 25, 2018
Zanas:

Reekado songs are average, they can't light a party nor win a community award, jazzy is overatted, he's only enjoying the little popularity gotten from dbanj shouting his name on his track from way back... He can continue sharing recharge card to gain little relevance from the few myopic minds on twitter like he always do.

Re: K-Solo: "If You Say My Career Is Dead, Do You Call Don Jazzy’s Career Dead Too? by ObaKlaz: 4:23pm On Feb 25, 2018
mexxmoney:

Why do you people like talking nonsense? Tiwa Savage, Reekado banks, Johnny drille are among the hottest artistes in Nigeria now. How can you know that when the only thing you know is all those wack agbero music
Reekado Banks & Johnny Drille among the hottest?! For real, or you're just saying sh!t?! What hit song(s) make them one of the hottest? Yes - Tiwa Savage I know, and her biggest hit (Malo) last year was produced by SPELLZ, so tell me something else I don't know.

Re: K-Solo: "If You Say My Career Is Dead, Do You Call Don Jazzy’s Career Dead Too? by ObaKlaz: 4:26pm On Feb 25, 2018
Vinstel:

Reekado better pass your papa
Lol. The thing pain u. E pepper u for body - chicken periperi. grin cheesy grin

Re: K-Solo: "If You Say My Career Is Dead, Do You Call Don Jazzy’s Career Dead Too? by Zanas: 4:30pm On Feb 25, 2018
ObaKlaz:
The question is comprehensible enough: WHAT 'HIT AFTER HIT? and FROM WHICH MAVIN ARTISTE? and since what century where the hits produced by any of Jazzy's boys or himself?
Get lost!! I'm done with you. I can't waste my time arguing with haters

Re: K-Solo: "If You Say My Career Is Dead, Do You Call Don Jazzy’s Career Dead Too? by ObaKlaz: 4:30pm On Feb 25, 2018
Shakushaku1:

Reekado songs are average, they can't light a party nor win a community award, jazzy is overatted, he's only enjoying the little popularity gotten from dbanj shouting his name on his track from way back... He can continue sharing recharge card to gain little relevance from the few myopic minds on twitter like he always do.
No mind dem. See them trying to ignore the truth. Jazzy had his best years musically working with D'banj, same goes for D'banj too.

Re: K-Solo: "If You Say My Career Is Dead, Do You Call Don Jazzy’s Career Dead Too? by ObaKlaz: 4:32pm On Feb 25, 2018
Zanas:

Get lost!! I'm done with you. I can't waste my time arguing with haters
Hahahaha grin grin Please, just humour me and answer those questions. I BEG YOU, BRO.
Re: K-Solo: "If You Say My Career Is Dead, Do You Call Don Jazzy’s Career Dead Too? by Vinstel: 4:32pm On Feb 25, 2018
ObaKlaz:
Lol. The thing pain u. E pepper u for body - chicken periperi. grin cheesy grin
Reekado better pass your papa hundred times

Re: K-Solo: "If You Say My Career Is Dead, Do You Call Don Jazzy’s Career Dead Too? by nurseafrica: 4:33pm On Feb 25, 2018
But some fan bad oooo. If u carry dem 4 belle na dia type de form water water shit. Always embarrassing you always

Re: K-Solo: "If You Say My Career Is Dead, Do You Call Don Jazzy’s Career Dead Too? by Zanas: 4:34pm On Feb 25, 2018
ObaKlaz:
Hahahaha grin grin Please, just humour me and answer those questions. I BEG YOU, BRO.
Fvck off!!

Re: K-Solo: "If You Say My Career Is Dead, Do You Call Don Jazzy’s Career Dead Too? by ObaKlaz: 4:40pm On Feb 25, 2018
Vinstel:

Reekado better pass your papa hundred times
...as Reekado take beta pass your papa two Zillion times one milion, abi? grin grin

Re: K-Solo: "If You Say My Career Is Dead, Do You Call Don Jazzy’s Career Dead Too? by mexxmoney: 4:41pm On Feb 25, 2018
ObaKlaz:
Reekado Banks & Johnny Drille among the hottest?! For real, or you're just saying sh!t?! What hit song(s) make them one of the hottest? Yes - Tiwa Savage I know, and her biggest hit (Malo) last year was produced by SPELLZ, so tell me something else I don't know.
Jeje and like by Reekado are what? Romeo and Juliet by Johnny drille is what? I don't even know why I'm wasting my time responding to you. Like the other guy told you, it's either you know nothing about music or you're just a hater. For me, I think it's the later. You're just a HATER

Re: K-Solo: "If You Say My Career Is Dead, Do You Call Don Jazzy’s Career Dead Too? by ObaKlaz: 4:42pm On Feb 25, 2018
Zanas:
Fvck off!!
You no just try sha. grin grin grin
Re: K-Solo: "If You Say My Career Is Dead, Do You Call Don Jazzy’s Career Dead Too? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 25, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:

K-Solo should leave Michael's name out of his halitosified mouth.

Don Jazzy is in a world of his own, he is a legend and a starmaker as evident with D'banj who became worse than a living-dead the moment Don Jazzy left him.

K-Solo's career might have been better off if only he devoted more time to making music instead of getting high and channeled the energy he used in pummelling his wife Kikelomo to cooking dope beats.
hmm u go fear analysis I bow o
Re: K-Solo: "If You Say My Career Is Dead, Do You Call Don Jazzy’s Career Dead Too? by ObaKlaz: 4:45pm On Feb 25, 2018
mexxmoney:

Jeje and like by Reekado are what? Romeo and Juliet by Johnny drille is what? I don't even know why I'm wasting my time responding to you. Like the other guy told you, it's either you know nothing about music or you're just a hater. For me, I think it's the later. You're just a HATER
ARE THEY HITS IN ALL SENSE OF THE WORD 'HIT'? Or should I give you examples of hits to aid your understanding??
Re: K-Solo: "If You Say My Career Is Dead, Do You Call Don Jazzy’s Career Dead Too? by mexxmoney: 4:49pm On Feb 25, 2018
ObaKlaz:
ARE THEY HITS IN ALL SENSE OF THE WORD 'HIT'? Or should I give you examples of hits to aid your understanding??
No, they are not hits. Mtcheeew, abeg gerrara here!!
Re: K-Solo: "If You Say My Career Is Dead, Do You Call Don Jazzy’s Career Dead Too? by ObaKlaz: 4:52pm On Feb 25, 2018
mexxmoney:
No, they are not hits. Mtcheeew, abeg gerrara here!!
Hahaha. grin
Re: K-Solo: "If You Say My Career Is Dead, Do You Call Don Jazzy’s Career Dead Too? by Olulinks(m): 4:57pm On Feb 25, 2018
dammiecool:

Because jazzy na god abi? When was his last hit? U r cool with cobams name abi? Cobams dat is even ten times better Dan jazzy
Jazzi isn't a musician, egbon. He left music (singing) the moment he had issues with Dbang! So...

Re: K-Solo: "If You Say My Career Is Dead, Do You Call Don Jazzy’s Career Dead Too? by GOFRONT(m): 5:08pm On Feb 25, 2018
Hmm......NwaAmaikpe, you are truely an Angel of bitter Truth!!

Re: K-Solo: "If You Say My Career Is Dead, Do You Call Don Jazzy’s Career Dead Too? by hollywater: 5:23pm On Feb 25, 2018
Hadizometer:
Who is K-Solo?, is he a Fulani herdsman?
He is the guy that made Timaya career what it is today.

Lady Exposes Fake Ubi Franklin That Tried Scamming Her For N50k / Tonto Dikeh Signs NAPTIP Endorsement Deal (Photos) / Teddy-A, Bambam And Leo With Lasisi Elenu (Photos)