Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,732 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Tiwa Savage Reacts To Reports Of Her Death [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Reacts To Reports Of Her Death [PICS] (2555 Views)

Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals / Tiwa Savage Reacts To Yemi Alade’s Shade Of Increasing Her Butts In Photos / Tiwa Savage Reacts After Davido 'Confirmed' Her Relationship With Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Reacts To Reports Of Her Death [PICS] by NaijaCelebrity: 7:35am On Feb 25, 2018
Late last night, reports started making rounds on Facebook that Mavin Records star, Tiwa Savage has died from a heart failure asking fans to drop condolence messages on the page.

A very healthy, Tiwa Savage had to come out to slam the reports as untrue. See the post below...

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2018/02/tiwa-savage-reacts-to-reports-of-her.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Reports Of Her Death [PICS] by konvict007: 7:37am On Feb 25, 2018
Those fake bloggers at work again
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Reports Of Her Death [PICS] by dfriendlyadvice: 7:42am On Feb 25, 2018
She no even fine sef
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Reports Of Her Death [PICS] by GistMore: 7:42am On Feb 25, 2018
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Reports Of Her Death [PICS] by Shedrack777: 7:51am On Feb 25, 2018
tiwa is aging very fast o
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Reports Of Her Death [PICS] by Troblem(m): 7:53am On Feb 25, 2018
smiley

you'll die eventually!
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Reports Of Her Death [PICS] by internationalman(m): 7:56am On Feb 25, 2018
dfriendlyadvice:
She no even fine sef
Let's see your picture Miss World..
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Reports Of Her Death [PICS] by dfriendlyadvice: 8:52am On Feb 25, 2018
internationalman:

Let's see your picture Miss World..

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Reports Of Her Death [PICS] by internationalman(m): 10:26am On Feb 25, 2018
[quote author=dfriendlyadvice post=65351852][/quote]
Wow you are cute. But that doesn't give you the right to pronounce other people ugly.
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Reports Of Her Death [PICS] by internationalman(m): 10:27am On Feb 25, 2018
[quote author=dfriendlyadvice post=65351852][/quote]
You're cute but that doesn't give you the right to pronounce other people ugly.
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Reports Of Her Death [PICS] by dfriendlyadvice: 10:29am On Feb 25, 2018
internationalman:

Wow you are cute. But that doesn't give you the right to pronounce other people ugly.
Ew gay
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Reports Of Her Death [PICS] by internationalman(m): 10:32am On Feb 25, 2018
dfriendlyadvice:

Ew gay
SMH for you. Calling someone of the same gender cute means I'm gay??
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Reports Of Her Death [PICS] by dfriendlyadvice: 10:41am On Feb 25, 2018
internationalman:

SMH for you. Calling someone of the same gender cute means I'm gay??
Wen i saw your Dp I was bout to call u gay but you further buttressed it with your gay comment
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Reports Of Her Death [PICS] by itspzpics(m): 1:32pm On Feb 25, 2018
Why nah som ppl sef
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Reports Of Her Death [PICS] by internationalman(m): 5:48pm On Feb 25, 2018
dfriendlyadvice:

Wen i saw your Dp I was bout to call u gay but you further buttressed it with your gay comment
What did you see in my picture that made think I'm gay.
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Reports Of Her Death [PICS] by dfriendlyadvice: 7:45pm On Feb 25, 2018
internationalman:

What did you see in my picture that made think I'm gay.
sad a bleached nigga taking a selfie
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Reports Of Her Death [PICS] by internationalman(m): 8:30pm On Feb 25, 2018
dfriendlyadvice:

sad a bleached nigga taking a selfie
What makes u think I bleached. So all light skinned boy bleached. SMH for you.
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Reports Of Her Death [PICS] by dfriendlyadvice: 9:14pm On Feb 25, 2018
internationalman:

What makes u think I bleached. So all light skinned boy bleached. SMH for you.
Nah not all guys just guys like you
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Reports Of Her Death [PICS] by internationalman(m): 7:12am On Feb 26, 2018
dfriendlyadvice:

Nah not all guys just guys like you
Suit yourself

(1) (Reply)

Is Mercy Aigbe Pregnant?, Shares Baby Bump Photos Of Herself / Actress Adunni Ade Cute Children Rock Arab Attire To Celebrates Sallah / Halloween 2018: Canada Prime Minister, Justin Trudeau And U.S. WhiteHouse(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.