Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,304 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Is Mercy Aigbe Pregnant?, Shares Baby Bump Photos Of Herself - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Mercy Aigbe Pregnant?, Shares Baby Bump Photos Of Herself (2552 Views)

Abby Zeus Is Pregnant; Shares Video Of Her Baby Bump / Nicki Minaj Is Pregnant, Shares Baby Bump Pictures / Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant With 4th Baby. Shares Baby Bump Photos With Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Mercy Aigbe Pregnant?, Shares Baby Bump Photos Of Herself by laffoutdotcom: 6:07pm On Jun 05, 2018
Controversial Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe who is reportedly in a feud with fellow actress, Toyin Abraham has just shared a baby-bump photo of herself.

The screen diva took to her Instagram page to share this beautiful baby bump photo that has since got a lot of people talking.

https://laffout.com.ng/mercy-aigbe-shares-baby-bump-photo/

Recall, in her last post, she revealed that her fans should wait for a "Big Announcement soon"

See more Photos: http://laffout.com.ng/mercy-aigbe-shares-baby-bump-photo/

Re: Is Mercy Aigbe Pregnant?, Shares Baby Bump Photos Of Herself by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 05, 2018
angry

Hope it's a movie shot?

If its not, then could she be whoring about bcs I doubt Lanre's troubleshooting after all brouhaha?
Re: Is Mercy Aigbe Pregnant?, Shares Baby Bump Photos Of Herself by SIMPLYkush: 8:40pm On Jun 05, 2018
i will love to put my 3rd leg in all her orfices
Re: Is Mercy Aigbe Pregnant?, Shares Baby Bump Photos Of Herself by czarina(f): 9:38pm On Jun 05, 2018
Good for her if she is kiss

Check my profile if you live in Jos and environs cool

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Model Alli Ojo Announces She Is A Lesbian Days After Posting LGBTI Flag / Regina Daniels Buys Mercedes Benz For Millions Of Naira (photos) / Zlatan Ibile Back On Social Media, Talks About Naira Marley &EFCC (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.