Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,049 members, 7,818,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels - Satellite TV Technology (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels (74065 Views)

Price Of A New Startimes Decoder And Installation / Current Prices Of Strong Decoder And Th Models.e / Watch Free Cable Channels And All Religious Programmes Free Thru MY TV DECODER (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels by Chookym(m): 3:27pm On Jun 17, 2011
What hapened to TBN is no showing and i get 36 chanels do anyone get more than that?
Re: Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels by Stanchuky: 6:32am On Jul 25, 2011
Can i have your contact, am interested in this decoder.
Re: Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels by benzion72(m): 8:08pm On Jul 30, 2011
18 channels are no longer active on my own Startime Decoder especially the local TV STV and some other ones. I have Star TV antenna. Can anybody help
Re: Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels by omodara2: 1:02pm On Aug 04, 2011
i am abt to buy a startimes decoder but i need to know the channels for children and the nollywood channels.
i
Re: Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels by tivta(m): 6:26pm On Aug 04, 2011
benzion72:

18 channels are no longer active on my own Startime Decoder especially the local TV STV and some other ones. I have Star TV antenna. Can anybody help
Turn your antenna make sure it points the same angel that dstv and hitv dishes face.

omodara2:

i am abt to buy a startimes decoder but i need to know the channels for children and the nollywood channels.
i

Nickelodeon and kidsco for children and e star for nollywood.
Re: Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels by benzion72(m): 6:48pm On Aug 04, 2011
18 of the stations are not working again
Re: Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels by xanadu101(m): 12:29pm On Sep 28, 2011
hw can i get the hotel channel? i want to buy this startimes bt i need to kw if the hotel channels can be granted for home use.
Re: Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels by tivta(m): 1:07pm On Sep 28, 2011
I doubt if the hotel channel is avaliable in Nigeria. I believe NBC stoped the channel from being aired.

I wonder what channels will be available on the 1k package, the 2k package would be launched 1st oct. I am disappointed startimes has lots of non english channels. MALIX where are you oh?
Re: Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels by Chookym(m): 11:02am On Sep 29, 2011
I wonder what will be in the N2,000 package. They might end up sending a lot of their customers away oo
Re: Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels by tivta(m): 11:52am On Sep 29, 2011
Chookym:

I wonder what will be in the N2,000 package. They might end up sending a lot of their customers away oo

My brother i wonder oh. Ds thieves is looking more enjoyable than startimes at least i wont be forced to watch chinese and french channels. Lets wait and see.
Re: Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels by 4llerbuntu(m): 2:42pm On Oct 04, 2011
erm ok. startimes wants u tp pay 1k for MTV base, 1 Serie A match per week and another MCS sports channels that show old matches from various club channels, and nickelodeon

grin grin grin grin grin

mcheew, i wonder who the dummies that cooked up that idea were at their office.

id rather not watch those channels than pay 1k extra. instead make the mumu's simply increase the sub to like 1.5k across board jeje for the new stations. everyone witha startime decoder will pay 1.5k, instead they added extra 1k for mundane channels which only 1 in 5 customers will pay for

maths and strategy is obviously not their strong point, them self wan do "premium". mcheew
Re: Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels by born2boink(m): 6:54pm On Oct 04, 2011
I am going back to dstv , Startmugu don fall my hand
Re: Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels by tivta(m): 7:45pm On Oct 04, 2011
4llerbuntu:

erm ok. startimes wants u tp pay 1k for MTV base, 1 Serie A match per week and another MCS sports channels that show old matches from various club channels, and nickelodeon

grin grin grin grin grin

mcheew, i wonder who the dummies that cooked up that idea were at their office.

id rather not watch those channels than pay 1k extra. instead make the mumu's simply increase the sub to like 1.5k across board jeje for the new stations. everyone witha startime decoder will pay 1.5k, instead they added extra 1k for mundane channels which only 1 in 5 customers will pay for

maths and strategy is obviously not their strong point, them self wan do "premium". mcheew

Do you mean startimes wants us to pay 2k for the channels you lisited or 1k, pls let me know so that i dont waste money on subscription.
Re: Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels by born2boink(m): 9:20am On Oct 05, 2011
tivta:

Do you mean startimes wants us to pay 2k for the channels you lisited or 1k, pls let me know so that i dont waste money on subscription.
you have better not wasted money on subcription because their is nothing in 1k subscription ,even 2k na Baba God have mercy stations on us
Re: Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels by chillbabe(f): 1:50pm On Apr 10, 2012
These startimes ppl r crazy the price went from 1k a month to now 4k who are they trying to deceive with the rubbish channels they added. The 5channels they added wich 2 are bollywood 1true movie crime nta language and fox that's y they are asking us to pay more for haba.
Re: Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels by 4llerbuntu(m): 4:47pm On Apr 13, 2012
chillbabe: These startimes ppl r crazy the price went from 1k a month to now 4k who are they trying to deceive with the rubbish channels they added. The 5channels they added wich 2 are bollywood 1true movie crime nta language and fox that's y they are asking us to pay more for haba.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

you be mugun? abi u be maga?

leave dem, dem go watch their thing by themselves

how can u have 3 different bollywood movie stations? cheesy cheesy cheesy
the true movie na true movie indeed, no difference with mgm

the fox sef, i no just understand.

obviously their marketing department must be populated by abokis grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels by ocheminu(f): 9:22am On Apr 20, 2012
pls were can i get star time decoder remote control.....here on d island. lagos.tnks
Re: Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels by Malix: 5:06am On Apr 22, 2012
ocheminu!,call me 4 d remote
Re: Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels by born2boink(m): 8:10am On Apr 24, 2012
Startime people are useless

Mgm-true movie=the same
Bollywood-starplus-stargold=the same
Re: Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels by okikiola078(m): 4:00pm On Sep 27, 2012
Av been watching d startime but no hotel channel. malix can u send me the code pls okikiola078@yahoo.com
Re: Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels by Chiaka(f): 2:59pm On Oct 10, 2014
I GOT MINE AND I LOVED IT, DECIDED TO GO INTO MARKETING IT TOO, Remember the star TV Decoder only works in Lagos and Abuja for now and they have the back up of NTA too so am sure they will never "CRASH-LAND" like other Decoders or companies and its all free for now until payment starts in July or something. And even when subscription starts, it goes for just N1,000 and another plan that goes for N1,800 only.

Presently, available channels are

What about sports channels?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

STARTIMES DECODER Now 7,000 Naira PLUS 1 MONTH FREE SUBSCRIPTION / UNLOCK X3 iDirect EVOLUTION MODEM @ A BEST PRICE ! !! !!! / Free Satellite Channels Receivable In Nigeria/west Africa/africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.