Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,862 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

#bbnaija3: Wow! Nina And Miracle Seen Having Sex Again.. This Time naked. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija3: Wow! Nina And Miracle Seen Having Sex Again.. This Time naked. (4718 Views)

Tobi Bakre And Miracle Hang Out Together (PHOTO) / Nina And Miracle Are Back Together, Spotted Taking A Stroll At The Beach (video) / #BBNaija: Miracle, Nina And Tobi Pictured In South Africa This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija3: Wow! Nina And Miracle Seen Having Sex Again.. This Time naked. by Deyoungjoe16(m): 8:11am On Feb 25, 2018
Yesternight, just after the bbnaija normal Saturday Night party, Nina and miracle were sighted having sex once again..

Read full story here:http://www.gogglenaija.com/2018/02/bbnaija3-wow-nina-and-miracle-caught.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija3: Wow! Nina And Miracle Seen Having Sex Again.. This Time naked. by NIGHTMAREOO7: 11:27am On Feb 25, 2018
undecided
Re: #bbnaija3: Wow! Nina And Miracle Seen Having Sex Again.. This Time naked. by letusbepieces: 11:28am On Feb 25, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:
undecided

Dat was the nonsense Yoruba planned against Igbo.

But a love far greater has taken over and put the enemy to shame.

Miracle representing, ride on. Na u get am. Boss!
Re: #bbnaija3: Wow! Nina And Miracle Seen Having Sex Again.. This Time naked. by NIGHTMAREOO7: 12:12pm On Feb 25, 2018
letusbepieces:

Dat was the nonsense Yoruba planned against Igbo.

But a love far greater has taken over and put the enemy to shame.

Miracle representing, ride on. Na u get am. Boss!

GUY big brother want to kill this guy's game by all means..
the pair was getting huge fans and he had to separate them.
my people need to wake up, seriously. .. angry

do u notice they even give teddy a and others more camera time than miracle.
but his name is really working for him
Re: #bbnaija3: Wow! Nina And Miracle Seen Having Sex Again.. This Time naked. by letusbepieces: 12:19pm On Feb 25, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:

GUY big brother want to kill this guy's game by all means..
the pair was getting huge fans and he had to separate them.
my people need to wake up, seriously. .. angry

do u notice they even give teddy a and others more camera time than miracle.
but his name is really working for him

All the non yoruba men and non igbo women were taken out with the first eviction.

Bitto calabar, vandora edo, k brule bayelsa.

Miracle is up for chops, even the house mates were surprise to still see him and Nina.

It was not an accident.

Wen man plans evil, he tends to forget that their is a God who will counter and frustrate him.

BBNaija is frustrated!

CEEC disappointed them, it is like that girl knows there game, Aneeka also disappointed them. Ifunada no send dem.

The weakest link is Alex.

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija3: Wow! Nina And Miracle Seen Having Sex Again.. This Time naked. by NIGHTMAREOO7: 12:28pm On Feb 25, 2018
letusbepieces:

All the non yoruba men and non igbo women were taken out with the first eviction.

Miracle is up for chops, even the house mates were surprise to still see him and Nina.

It was not an accident.

Wen man plans evil, he tends to forget that their is a God who will counter and frustrate him.

BBNaija is frustrated! CEEC disappointed them, it is like that girl knows there game, Aneeka also disappointed them.

exactly.. u saw how he won head of house, shocked
he kept avoiding red ball to to last then i knew fate cant be killed

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija3: Wow! Nina And Miracle Seen Having Sex Again.. This Time naked. by letusbepieces: 12:31pm On Feb 25, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:

exactly.. u saw how he won head of house, shocked
he kept avoiding red ball to to last then i knew fate cant be killed

Miracle as his name denotes is God plan in dat house.

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija3: Wow! Nina And Miracle Seen Having Sex Again.. This Time naked. by NIGHTMAREOO7: 12:33pm On Feb 25, 2018
letusbepieces:

Miracle as his name denotes is God plan in dat house.

gbam!..
stil waiting for my fone shaa
Re: #bbnaija3: Wow! Nina And Miracle Seen Having Sex Again.. This Time naked. by letusbepieces: 12:34pm On Feb 25, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:

gbam!..
stil waiting for my fone shaa

lollz!
Re: #bbnaija3: Wow! Nina And Miracle Seen Having Sex Again.. This Time naked. by habayinc(m): 12:52pm On Feb 25, 2018
Deyoungjoe16:
Yesternight, just after the bbnaija normal Saturday Night party, Nina and miracle were sighted having sex once again..

Read full story here:http://www.gogglenaija.com/2018/02/bbnaija3-wow-nina-and-miracle-caught.html?m=1
You will now tell me later that YOUTHS ARE THE LEADERS OF TOMORROW
Re: #bbnaija3: Wow! Nina And Miracle Seen Having Sex Again.. This Time naked. by Deckline(m): 1:01pm On Feb 25, 2018
Oh my gois! Iz dilz zometin that should wow your brain?! Your brainbox sef is 0%. I have sharger o.
Re: #bbnaija3: Wow! Nina And Miracle Seen Having Sex Again.. This Time naked. by pcicero(m): 1:58pm On Feb 25, 2018
letusbepieces:

It was not an accident.

BBNaija is frustrated!

CEEC disappointed them, it is like that girl knows there game, Aneeka also disappointed them. Ifunada no send dem.

Life must be very hard for you. I pity you and the idiotic fellow toeing your path.

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija3: Wow! Nina And Miracle Seen Having Sex Again.. This Time naked. by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 25, 2018
I want this people gone sad

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija3: Wow! Nina And Miracle Seen Having Sex Again.. This Time naked. by Partnerbiz(f): 2:55pm On Feb 25, 2018
that's how we roll cool

But how does payporte make money to sponsor this show?

BONANZA!

BUY 9MOBILE DATA ABOVE 2GB AND GET 10% BONUS.
LIMITED OFFER!

(1) (Reply)

See Tupac's Son From Nigeria (photos + Video) / Comedian Nasty Blaq Arrested At Ajah As Cute Abiola Receives Dirty Slap For Inte / "Mummy Calm Down Video" Boy Belongs To Yoruba Actress dayo Amusa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.