Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,964 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Comedian Nasty Blaq Arrested At Ajah As Cute Abiola Receives Dirty Slap For Inte - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Nasty Blaq Arrested At Ajah As Cute Abiola Receives Dirty Slap For Inte (4724 Views)

Jada Pinkett Credits Oscar ‘Holy Slap’ For Saving Her Marriage With Will Smith / Comedian Nasty Blaq Impregnates Ghana Actress Yvonne Nelson / Adeherself Engaged To Cute Abiola (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian Nasty Blaq Arrested At Ajah As Cute Abiola Receives Dirty Slap For Inte by gistify: 4:41pm On Jun 21, 2020
Popular instagram comedian and content creator, Nasty Blaq and some of his friends were arrested by the Nigerian Police after they were been called Yahoo Boys at Ajah axis, Lagos.

Comedian Nasty Blaq arrested at AjahNasty blaq said he was driving with his colleague to shoot a skit at a location, when he was stopped by Police officers.

His fellow IG comedians, Oluwadolarz and Cuteabiola later came to his rescue before the case was settled.

He wrote:

“We were driving to the location where we are shooting our skits and they stopped us and started pointing guns at us like we are wanted criminals …they said we should follow them and I’m like officer follow you to where and they never mentioned . I asked for their ID card they refuse to show me. Already my friend is inside their bus And the other police man enter my car. They said I should drive.

Read the rest of what nast blaq wrote:
https://afrigistbase.com/comedian-nasty-blaq-arrested-at-ajah-as-cute-abiola-receives-dirty-slap-for-intervening-video/

However, things took a dramatic turn when nasty bla colleague, Cute Biola who tried to intervene was gifted with a heavy slap.

Both Instagram comedian and content creator could be heard in the recordings done via Instagram live video screaming on top of their and protesting against the injustice done to them.

Watch video of Nasty Blaq and Cute Biola arguing with the police officers below:

Watch Video Below:
https://afrigistbase.com/comedian-nasty-blaq-arrested-at-ajah-as-cute-abiola-receives-dirty-slap-for-intervening-video/
Re: Comedian Nasty Blaq Arrested At Ajah As Cute Abiola Receives Dirty Slap For Inte by mideyphilip: 5:04pm On Jun 21, 2020
grin
Re: Comedian Nasty Blaq Arrested At Ajah As Cute Abiola Receives Dirty Slap For Inte by thesicilian: 5:32pm On Jun 21, 2020
Nigerians are busy joining Black Lives Matter protests happening abroad while ignoring the very same police brutality under their noses back home.

5 Likes

Re: Comedian Nasty Blaq Arrested At Ajah As Cute Abiola Receives Dirty Slap For Inte by BOOOMNAIJA: 7:05pm On Jun 21, 2020
Na their wahala be that...

Moving to other matters....So what is the use of big ass during sex?....

Its meant for cushioning the effect of the momentum of the balls when performing simple harmonic motion as the dicck goes into the unknown world grin grin it sends reverberating pleasure sensations through the nervous system.

And I went to church today o! undecided cry

1 Like

Re: Comedian Nasty Blaq Arrested At Ajah As Cute Abiola Receives Dirty Slap For Inte by oyushaha: 8:59pm On Jun 21, 2020
Re: Comedian Nasty Blaq Arrested At Ajah As Cute Abiola Receives Dirty Slap For Inte by Mastakija(m): 9:02pm On Jun 21, 2020
ive been waiting for dem to have arrested dat guy
not just considering d fact dat he's comedies r just too corrupt, but also d fct dat some of he's comedies promotes rape nd different kinds of sexual rubbish

1 Like

Re: Comedian Nasty Blaq Arrested At Ajah As Cute Abiola Receives Dirty Slap For Inte by Mastakija(m): 9:08pm On Jun 21, 2020
thesicilian:
Nigerians are busy joining Black Lives Matter protests happening abroad while ignoring the very same police brutality under their noses back home.
dude u cant just judge without knowing d in toe toe of matters
do u av any idea of what he did..
M not trying to defend d police here
but dat nasty blaq of a guy ehn
we cant trust all dose famous ppl.. just lyk d case of hushpuppy

1 Like

Re: Comedian Nasty Blaq Arrested At Ajah As Cute Abiola Receives Dirty Slap For Inte by Andrew13: 10:04pm On Jun 21, 2020
Dem b yahoo boys na, d comedy na just cover up

1 Like

Re: Comedian Nasty Blaq Arrested At Ajah As Cute Abiola Receives Dirty Slap For Inte by seanwilliam(m): 10:44pm On Jun 21, 2020
Mastakija:
not just considering d fact dat he's comedies r just too corrupt, but also d fct dat some of he's comedies promotes rape nd different kinds of sexual rubbish
u are going down very soon.. werey omo
Re: Comedian Nasty Blaq Arrested At Ajah As Cute Abiola Receives Dirty Slap For Inte by Vinnyx(m): 11:08pm On Jun 21, 2020
Hmm[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Comedian Nasty Blaq Arrested At Ajah As Cute Abiola Receives Dirty Slap For Inte by Nova1988(m): 1:36am On Jun 22, 2020
Mastakija:

You're nothing but a hater hater
Clout chaser, you're mad.

Are you dumb stupid or dumb huh
Re: Comedian Nasty Blaq Arrested At Ajah As Cute Abiola Receives Dirty Slap For Inte by joytothewise(m): 6:58am On Jun 22, 2020
Mastakija:
dude u cant just judge without knowing d in toe toe of matters
do u av any idea of what he did..
M not trying to defend d police here
but dat nasty blaq of a guy ehn
we cant trust all dose famous ppl.. just lyk d case of hushpuppy

To see other people succeed suddenly becomes a prob for u. may u not die wit hate towards rich people!
Re: Comedian Nasty Blaq Arrested At Ajah As Cute Abiola Receives Dirty Slap For Inte by OKorowanta: 7:05am On Jun 22, 2020
Mastakija:

I'm not sure God will answer your prayers but you just said the truth about dat Nastyblaq.
Almost all his skits promote sexual harassment and rape and he has been called out many times by Nigerians.
Maybe naim name dey control am,He's so Nasty

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Nasty Blaq Arrested At Ajah As Cute Abiola Receives Dirty Slap For Inte by SideIncome(m): 12:03pm On Jun 22, 2020
This is one of the major issue faced by anyone who is young and a bit wealthy in Nigeria. make money online doing legit business or possibly enjoy career advancement at a young age and get labelled by the Nigeria police as a yahoo boy. I make a killing from affiliate commission and have to under-dress when going out because of the police saga.
Re: Comedian Nasty Blaq Arrested At Ajah As Cute Abiola Receives Dirty Slap For Inte by oluwaleinad(m): 11:06pm On Jun 22, 2020
thesicilian:

Nah hypocrite full this country jawe,they will ignore the steady killing in northern part of the country but quick to #tag the 2hours shoting in LA...we just too kraz for this country joor.
Re: Comedian Nasty Blaq Arrested At Ajah As Cute Abiola Receives Dirty Slap For Inte by CODEIN: 8:33am On Jul 10, 2020
oluwaleinad:

Nah hypocrite full this country jawe,they will ignore the steady killing in northern part of the country but quick to #tag the 2hours shoting in LA...we just too kraz for this country joor.
Nigeria na country? Mstchew!

thesicilian:
I have said this same to idiota and codeine drinkers many many many times but Nigerians are zombies with no direction
Re: Comedian Nasty Blaq Arrested At Ajah As Cute Abiola Receives Dirty Slap For Inte by aadeolaa: 9:31am On Jul 10, 2020
@CuteAbiola na AirForce now

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of Tiwa Savage Exposing Private Part While Performing Live Surfaces Online / "My Baby’s Now A Man" - Omotola Gushes On Her Son Michael, On His 19th Birthday / “my Girlfriend Stabbed My Cook For Cooking For Me” – Reekado Banks Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.