Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

''FG Cannot Sleep With Eyes Closed Because Of The Media" - Lai Mohammed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''FG Cannot Sleep With Eyes Closed Because Of The Media" - Lai Mohammed (13450 Views)

FG To Regulate Social Media - Lai Mohammed / Ensure Nigerians Sleep With Their Eyes Closed, Buhari Tasks Service Chiefs / Call And Data Tariffs Should Be Increased To Control Social Media - Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''FG Cannot Sleep With Eyes Closed Because Of The Media" - Lai Mohammed by DavSagacity(m): 3:58pm On Feb 25, 2018
Oga Lai-lai Abeg stop telling lies and pack well jooor......!!!!!

1 Like

Re: ''FG Cannot Sleep With Eyes Closed Because Of The Media" - Lai Mohammed by ipobarecriminals: 3:58pm On Feb 25, 2018
sad no wonder. some of dem sleep on duty.May God help us sha

1 Like

Re: ''FG Cannot Sleep With Eyes Closed Because Of The Media" - Lai Mohammed by sirgalahad26(m): 3:58pm On Feb 25, 2018
orisirisicheesy, 'FG cannot sleep with two eyes closed'
were u supposed to sleep at all?!

'please be fair to us' how can we be fair to u when every truth speech is tagged 'hate speech' fair ko yellow nigringringrin

2 Likes

Re: ''FG Cannot Sleep With Eyes Closed Because Of The Media" - Lai Mohammed by thunderbabs: 3:59pm On Feb 25, 2018
No. Nigerians cant actually sleep with their eyes closed because of your lies.

1 Like

Re: ''FG Cannot Sleep With Eyes Closed Because Of The Media" - Lai Mohammed by Misscaring(f): 4:00pm On Feb 25, 2018
Now that the table has turned, how does it feels Mr. lie Mohammed?

1 Like

Re: ''FG Cannot Sleep With Eyes Closed Because Of The Media" - Lai Mohammed by BanevsJoker(m): 4:01pm On Feb 25, 2018
Narldon:

I'm in Tears right now.. cry

How can you kill your own brother and then try to kill his son

This World is really wicked!

RIP Mustafa!

Simba will surely avenge your death

Nobody should disturb me.. I'm watching Lion King embarassed

The Made-in-Nigeria version? Never knew Simba's Dad was Aboki. Mustapha? Really?

1 Like

Re: ''FG Cannot Sleep With Eyes Closed Because Of The Media" - Lai Mohammed by PStacks(m): 4:02pm On Feb 25, 2018
In the first instance.. should FG even sleep at all?

2 Likes

Re: ''FG Cannot Sleep With Eyes Closed Because Of The Media" - Lai Mohammed by Bobosneh: 4:02pm On Feb 25, 2018
Is like this people think we elect them so they can go and sleep in the office

2 Likes

Re: ''FG Cannot Sleep With Eyes Closed Because Of The Media" - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 25, 2018
Siki355:
why always dis clown?
anyways goaaaal by Lucaku

Abeg how person go watch Carabao cup final?
Re: ''FG Cannot Sleep With Eyes Closed Because Of The Media" - Lai Mohammed by Paperwhite(m): 4:03pm On Feb 25, 2018
Re: ''FG Cannot Sleep With Eyes Closed Because Of The Media" - Lai Mohammed by cytell56: 4:06pm On Feb 25, 2018

2 Likes

Re: ''FG Cannot Sleep With Eyes Closed Because Of The Media" - Lai Mohammed by Jabioro: 4:12pm On Feb 25, 2018
You are receiving punches from media,the media suppose to give you uppercut and below the bet plus punches.,failure on rampages
Re: ''FG Cannot Sleep With Eyes Closed Because Of The Media" - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 25, 2018
Sir remember when your party was the opposition you didnt allow the ruling party to sleep so now its your turn.. grin so enjoy...
Re: ''FG Cannot Sleep With Eyes Closed Because Of The Media" - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 25, 2018
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

E pain d man!

APC: Girls were kidnapped.
APC: no girls were kidnapped. They just ran into the bush.
APC Army: the girls have been rescued.
APC governor: no girl has been rescued.
...and you wan sleep? Who tell you say seasonal film crew dey sleep? This one whe una kuku come be both antagonist and protagonist, i just dey park for corner dey observe.

Oya, ACTION!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''FG Cannot Sleep With Eyes Closed Because Of The Media" - Lai Mohammed by cooljo85: 4:29pm On Feb 25, 2018
Haaaaa, baba lai, that one na lie u dey lie ooo, una dey spend millions of cash everyday , na una dey control naija money now, then, why u no go sleep....me go dey sleep well well if to say na me dey where u dey
Re: ''FG Cannot Sleep With Eyes Closed Because Of The Media" - Lai Mohammed by limamintruth: 4:34pm On Feb 25, 2018
Of course there can't be any sleep for the wicked. Or why would 'fg' even reason sleeping with eyes closed when there is so much pain & confusion in the Country

Until they clean up the mess on ground, fg doesn't deserve any sleep. Thank you!
Re: ''FG Cannot Sleep With Eyes Closed Because Of The Media" - Lai Mohammed by Charly68: 4:37pm On Feb 25, 2018
Just as Jonathan's govt couldn't sleep because of your information machinery when you were in opposition
Re: ''FG Cannot Sleep With Eyes Closed Because Of The Media" - Lai Mohammed by cutieberie1(f): 5:18pm On Feb 25, 2018
If u need cleaning for your house in Lekki, VI and Ikoyi axis. Contact my friend on 08063397063
Re: ''FG Cannot Sleep With Eyes Closed Because Of The Media" - Lai Mohammed by klarke(m): 5:47pm On Feb 25, 2018
Narldon:

I'm in Tears right now.. cry

How can you kill your own brother and then try to kill his son

This World is really wicked!

RIP Mufasa!

Simba will surely avenge your death

Nobody should disturb me.. I'm watching Lion King embarassed

Funny grin
Re: ''FG Cannot Sleep With Eyes Closed Because Of The Media" - Lai Mohammed by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:47pm On Feb 25, 2018
this same media you people used against the last administration to ride onto power in 2015 is what you pple are kicking against....am even surprise most radio n tv stations have but into it. .they don't a low you air ur mind or speak out, even the FG now has monitoring agents in all the media houses..they should remember that what will be will be come 2019
Re: ''FG Cannot Sleep With Eyes Closed Because Of The Media" - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 25, 2018
Forget the media and do your work.

1 Like

Re: ''FG Cannot Sleep With Eyes Closed Because Of The Media" - Lai Mohammed by Ojayk(m): 6:36pm On Feb 25, 2018
Please tell oga lai that nigerians don't rest due to economic hardship neither do they sleep due to boko haram,heardsmen and intimidations by the security units, and with the national assembly and the judiciary turned to pet dogs, her citizens now relies on the media to cry for fairness and justice.

this government is more of a reactionary government to media posts simply because it has no template for governance and has failed to create one for her self since 2015.
Re: ''FG Cannot Sleep With Eyes Closed Because Of The Media" - Lai Mohammed by Muzikluva(m): 6:45pm On Feb 25, 2018
No!!! Nigerians cannot sleep with their mouth closed because of Lai mohammed...see his mouth like keg cover mtcheewww
Re: ''FG Cannot Sleep With Eyes Closed Because Of The Media" - Lai Mohammed by Ajalekoko76(m): 7:31pm On Feb 25, 2018
Lie Muhammed ua a failure,ua ripping from lies u and ur party sown.

No peace to the wicked....

U won sleep abi? Are Benue people sleeping? Are Chibok and Dapchi girls and parents sleeping?

Were u fear to last administration? Karma at work.

Sleep ko slumber Ni...
Re: ''FG Cannot Sleep With Eyes Closed Because Of The Media" - Lai Mohammed by bigfather(m): 8:40pm On Feb 25, 2018
NEMESIS!
Re: ''FG Cannot Sleep With Eyes Closed Because Of The Media" - Lai Mohammed by bejeria101(m): 9:18pm On Feb 25, 2018
Lai retardo!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Didn't Say APC Is Worse Than PDP &Shuld Not Expect Votes Frm N/east -Sen Bukar / Top 5 Richest Politicians In Nigeria, Their Net Worth And Assets / Tunde Bakare: Nigeria Needs Competent President Whether From North Or South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.