Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Church Razed As Anambra Teacher Marries Sister - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Church Razed As Anambra Teacher Marries Sister (680 Views)

19 Year Old Man Marries Two Wives At A Time In Bauchi. / "Why I Married My Sister" - 25-Year-Old Anambra Teacher / Anambra Teacher Marries Sister, Says It’s Divine Instruction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Church Razed As Anambra Teacher Marries Sister by rano1: 8:56am On Feb 25, 2018
Tony Okafor

A mathematics teacher in a secondary school in the Aguata Local Government Area of Anambra State, Chiadikobi Ezeibekwe, has married his 17-year-old sister, claiming that God told him to do so.

Speaking with our correspondent on Saturday, Ezeibekwe said he had a revelation where God told him to marry his sibling.

The teacher quoted Bible passages in Deuteronomy to illustrate that siblings could marry each other.

He said, “One advantage of doing this is that it discourages divorce. It also retains family values and norms.”

SUNDAY PUNCH gathered that the wedding was conducted by Chiadikobi’s elder brother, Chijioke Ezeibekwe, who is the priest of Dwelling Fullness of God Church, Agba.

The youth of the village had set ablaze the church, Dwelling Fullness of God Church, where the wedding was conducted.

Ezeibekwe said he did not pay any bride price to anybody in respect of the marriage.

“I don’t feel guilty. I don’t feel ashamed. I don’t feel intimidated in any way. Only God can stop us,” he said.

The Anambra State Police Public Relations Officer, Nkeiruka Nwide, said she heard the story “unofficially.”

Reacting to the issue, the traditional prime minister of Ekwulobia, Gabriel Ezeukwu, said, “Agba village youths, who saw the marriage as an abomination, set ablaze the church where the wedding took place.

“I restrained them from further action against the man and his family. If it were in the past, the entire family would be burnt down because this is a grave abomination and sin.”

The eldest son of the family, Emeka Ezeibekwe, vowed to resist their union.

He said, “It’s over my dead body that they will call themselves husband and wife. It can’t happen.”

Source:http://punchng.com/church-razed-as-anambra-teacher-marries-sister/

Re: Church Razed As Anambra Teacher Marries Sister by ProWalker: 9:01am On Feb 25, 2018
Ibo amaka grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Church Razed As Anambra Teacher Marries Sister by astana1: 9:01am On Feb 25, 2018
Disgusting!!!
Re: Church Razed As Anambra Teacher Marries Sister by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 25, 2018
pls what kind of work can I do to get 64,000 naira within a week.i.e, from 2moro till friday.
I need to follow my collegues and write my yr one exam, I can't afford to miss it.
help a brother
Re: Church Razed As Anambra Teacher Marries Sister by olaric(m): 9:29am On Feb 25, 2018
"None of you shall approach to any that is near of kin to him, to uncover their unclothedness: I am the LORD." Leveticus 18:6.
Re: Church Razed As Anambra Teacher Marries Sister by obailala(m): 9:36am On Feb 25, 2018
Madness in practice!

A lot of people across Nigeria and Africa are in dire need of psychiatric help. But we always mask everything up under religion and spirituality.
Re: Church Razed As Anambra Teacher Marries Sister by SAMBARRY: 10:59am On Feb 25, 2018
Smh

It is very unnatural and abnormal for a man's phenese to be standing up at the sight of his sister's nudity even if she's hotter than bet once,Kim Kardashian or nicki minaj put together.so there are 2 possibilities for this deviation
1.the mother of those children need to be interrogated whether she don go play away match somewhere with one of her kids and then push the pregnancy on the husband

Or that family is cursed

(1) (Reply)

Help Mi Vote Baby Jessford / Meet Couple Who Has 5 Kids All Girls That Are Lawyers(pics) / How To Dispose My Late Father's Gun Legally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.