Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,771 members, 7,831,478 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

How Boko Haram Kidnapped Dapchi Schoolgirls - Residents, School Staff - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Boko Haram Kidnapped Dapchi Schoolgirls - Residents, School Staff (29520 Views)

Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) / Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki / Inside Dapchi School Where Boko Haram Kidnapped 110 Girls (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Boko Haram Kidnapped Dapchi Schoolgirls - Residents, School Staff by menwongo(m): 1:33pm On Feb 25, 2018
peacockremi:

the thing weak me o , and I heard that 20year old girls they among who they kidnapped, thus that mean even 20y old girls they learn 1234.. ABCD?
from what you wrote here; there's no difference between you and those girls...

2 Likes

Re: How Boko Haram Kidnapped Dapchi Schoolgirls - Residents, School Staff by menwongo(m): 1:41pm On Feb 25, 2018
peacockremi:
y can't u just upload ur picture and we let nairalanders to choose
common sentence; you can't construct...shame!
Re: How Boko Haram Kidnapped Dapchi Schoolgirls - Residents, School Staff by knick(m): 1:50pm On Feb 25, 2018
What an exact repeat, with same approach.
Re: How Boko Haram Kidnapped Dapchi Schoolgirls - Residents, School Staff by James4424: 1:52pm On Feb 25, 2018
Disheartening. What a failed country. Mediocre politics.
Re: How Boko Haram Kidnapped Dapchi Schoolgirls - Residents, School Staff by paix(m): 2:08pm On Feb 25, 2018
onadana:
This kidnapped saga has just exposed the level of educational backwardness in the north.Science abi technical college learning how to write 1,2,3 .Those students interviewed with teachers couldn't speak a word of English.
Exactly what I was thinking!!!!!
Re: How Boko Haram Kidnapped Dapchi Schoolgirls - Residents, School Staff by peacockremi(m): 2:31pm On Feb 25, 2018
menwongo:

from what you wrote here; there's no difference between you and those girls...
flat head , we are not in English class ,this is wat they called social media ,so any abbreviations, slangs , and usage of ur own words is allowed ....flatinho
Re: How Boko Haram Kidnapped Dapchi Schoolgirls - Residents, School Staff by peacockremi(m): 2:33pm On Feb 25, 2018
menwongo:

common sentence; you can't construct...shame!
with ur common sentence wat av achieved?
u no get common sense
Re: How Boko Haram Kidnapped Dapchi Schoolgirls - Residents, School Staff by menwongo(m): 2:52pm On Feb 25, 2018
peacockremi:

flat head , we are not in English class ,this is wat they called social media ,so any abbreviations, slangs , and usage of ur own words is allowed ....flatinho
Lol
Don't space your comma from words it's separating.
Hope you can now write your project instead of paying someone to help you out.

I think you should focus on your academic...insulting your senior won't help you young man.

2 Likes

Re: How Boko Haram Kidnapped Dapchi Schoolgirls - Residents, School Staff by skedman(m): 2:58pm On Feb 25, 2018
TheFreeOne:

Hmnnn....Na wa o.

Should we assume some politicians/military top brass want to justify the request for $1b for a fight against defeated BH? Hence the need to look the other way for the abduction of the girls?

Or that the ransom being paid to BH is being used to regroup for abductions as this? Could it be political as many claimed?

However the truth is this fight against terrorism has turned the more you look the less you see and the earlier we accept our military are lying about the true state of insurgency in the north east the better.

Lies and propaganda is now statecraft under this administration whose actions and inactions has brought about more insecurity on Nigerians.
who are you blaming the governor or the president ?i will blame the governor because they have refuse to plan ahead like lagos .in lagos we have the presence of police in all the boarding school and the emergency unit is super .
Re: How Boko Haram Kidnapped Dapchi Schoolgirls - Residents, School Staff by peacockremi(m): 3:02pm On Feb 25, 2018
menwongo:

Lol
Don't space your comma from words it's separating.
Hope you can now write your project instead of paying someone to help you out.

I think you should focus on your academic...insulting your senior won't help you young man.
thank u senior flatinho
Re: How Boko Haram Kidnapped Dapchi Schoolgirls - Residents, School Staff by pongwa(m): 3:11pm On Feb 25, 2018
I don't get some thing, they said these abductors spent over two hours in the community. Is it that Our soldiers didn't get the info on time? even the police in that region.......

This is a sabotage situation, the army and Nigerian govt has been compromised

nobody is safe
Re: How Boko Haram Kidnapped Dapchi Schoolgirls - Residents, School Staff by Sammysolution: 3:55pm On Feb 25, 2018
Where did we get it wrong in this country, in a situation like this, we all need to forget our political affiliation, ethnicity, tribe, region and religion, and our politicians are not even helping matters, we have the 9/11/2011 attack at new York in USA in which 2996 people died and more than 6000 injured,it's never a blame game btw the political parties and their citizens, the 22/5/2017 attack in Manchester where 22 people were killed and 129 injured, Barcelona 18/7/2017, 15 killed, 120 injured, France nice 14/7/2016, 87 killed 143 injured, Indonesia bali 12/10/2002, 202 killed 240 injured etc, and no blame game among their self, they are all accepted as national loss, not an opportunity to pull the government in power down, let us all channel our mind about scaling this terrorist hurdle, let be our brother's keeper, God bless NIGERIA.
Re: How Boko Haram Kidnapped Dapchi Schoolgirls - Residents, School Staff by piagetskinner(m): 7:32pm On Feb 25, 2018
all planned by buhari...campaign strategy plans to bring them back before the next election, but

what ever strategy he uses he will still not win..because nobody will vote him
Re: How Boko Haram Kidnapped Dapchi Schoolgirls - Residents, School Staff by HeavenShield: 9:21pm On Feb 25, 2018
OUR SECURITY AGENCIES ARE FOR THE RICH, NOT THE POOR.
''IMAGINE, DEPLOYING SOLDIERS ONLY AFTER AN ABDUCTION, NOT BEFORE THE ABDUCTION'', AND NOW THE COOKS, MOST WHO ARE PARENTS OF THE ABDUCTED, SHOULD STAY BACK AND COOK FOR THE SOLDIERS..INFACT EH..AH..I DON'T HAVE ANY WORD TO DESCRIBE THE SECURITY, THE MILITARY, THE POLICE, THE IMMIGRATION AND CO..THEY ARE DISGUSTING..FAILURES, ABJECT FAILURES AND VERY STUPID PEOPLE WITHOUT BRAINS..
COME ON..ALLOWING ANOTHER KIDNAPPING OF MORE THAN 100 YOUNG GIRLS WITH HIGH POTENTIAL OF DEFILING THEM AND EXPOSING THEM TO HIGH GRADE TRAUMATIC SITUATION IN A COUNTRY THE SECOND TIME IS..CHAI..

I WEEP FOR NIGERIA..
Re: How Boko Haram Kidnapped Dapchi Schoolgirls - Residents, School Staff by tunjibadosnen: 9:30pm On Feb 25, 2018
this is very sad indeed, boko boys and northern Nigeria are just like 5&6...., but come to think of it, that note and pen on the table left a question on my mind, was the owner just learning. . . o n e = 1, t w o = 2 . . . . at that education level (secondary school), it is truly BOOK HARAM
Re: How Boko Haram Kidnapped Dapchi Schoolgirls - Residents, School Staff by besticocoin: 10:31am On Mar 14, 2018
I think you need spend time for reading free horror books online at this: http://freehorrorbooks.com/
Re: How Boko Haram Kidnapped Dapchi Schoolgirls - Residents, School Staff by besticocoin: 12:14pm On Apr 09, 2018
you can read any free novels here http://novels9.com/
Re: How Boko Haram Kidnapped Dapchi Schoolgirls - Residents, School Staff by besticocoin: 2:31am On Jul 08, 2018
mattresses memory foam is a good one also

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe / Edo Election: Will Obaseki Remain In PDP? / Serious Shooting At Ikotun?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.