Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,389 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Photos:floyd Mayweather Buys Himself New Jet To Celebrate Birthday - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Photos:floyd Mayweather Buys Himself New Jet To Celebrate Birthday (580 Views)

Floyd Mayweather’s Bodyguards Are So Big They Take Separate Private Jet (Photo) / Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) / Floyd Mayweather Beats Conor McGregor In 10th Round As Referee Stops Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos:floyd Mayweather Buys Himself New Jet To Celebrate Birthday by Nwaforj44: 9:26am On Feb 25, 2018
Retired American professional boxer Floyd Mayweather is one of the successful and richest athletes in the world considering what he has acquired in the game of boxing. Floyd Mayweather is known to be a fan of luxury and also spends lots of money on anything he wants thanks the fortune he has made in the ring game. He clocked 41 on Sunday, February 24, and the American has treated himself well by buying a new jet to celebrate his birthday. Mayweather took to his official Instagram page to announce his new expensive property on Sunday morning, February 25. The now retired American boxer showed off his white Rolls Royce Phantom Drophead Coupes which has a starting price of £350,000. In a video on his Instagram page, the 41-year-old also showed off a bright red Lamborghini Aventador (£275,000) and a bright yellow Ferrari 488 (£200,000).

http://www.akelicious.com/2018/02/photosfloyd-mayweather-buys-himself-new.html

Re: Photos:floyd Mayweather Buys Himself New Jet To Celebrate Birthday by xxxtedyxxx(m): 9:30am On Feb 25, 2018
copy n paste.
Re: Photos:floyd Mayweather Buys Himself New Jet To Celebrate Birthday by cybriz82(m): 9:33am On Feb 25, 2018
I ll buy myself a new nIgeria once I clockd 40.
Re: Photos:floyd Mayweather Buys Himself New Jet To Celebrate Birthday by Epositive(m): 9:45am On Feb 25, 2018
cybriz82:
I ll buy myself a new nIgeria once I clockd 40.
Actually, I like people with big dreams. cheesy
Re: Photos:floyd Mayweather Buys Himself New Jet To Celebrate Birthday by bizznew: 9:55am On Feb 25, 2018
smiley
Re: Photos:floyd Mayweather Buys Himself New Jet To Celebrate Birthday by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 25, 2018
It is good to have money
Re: Photos:floyd Mayweather Buys Himself New Jet To Celebrate Birthday by hisgrace090: 10:22am On Feb 25, 2018
He is one of those men with unuenchable test for classy things of life.

(1) (Reply)

Burnley Have Earned Premier Leagues Respect / Arsenal Ace Aubameyang Reveals Why Lacazette Took Second Penalty In 3-0 Win / Neymar Jr Training So Hard To Recover From

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.