Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Female Fan Dances With Olamide In Germany On Stage (Video, Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Female Fan Dances With Olamide In Germany On Stage (Video, Photos) (31999 Views)

Zlatan Ibile DMs To Olamide In 2016 (Screenshot) / Eniola Badmus And Olamide In White Garment (PHOTO) / Jacobs May: Dancer Who Confronted Olamide In Germany Over 20 Minutes Performance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Fan Dances With Olamide In Germany On Stage (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 25, 2018
baddo baddo baddo
Re: Female Fan Dances With Olamide In Germany On Stage (Video, Photos) by wellmax(m): 7:36pm On Feb 25, 2018
biacan:
I hope he sang something reasonable there sad unlike the noice he has been dishing out here cool

That noise has taken him to world tours.

Where has your own sense taken you too?

Bad belle somebody
Re: Female Fan Dances With Olamide In Germany On Stage (Video, Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 7:37pm On Feb 25, 2018
biacan:
I hope he sang something reasonable there sad unlike the noice he has been dishing out here cool

what do you expect him to sing National Anthem.
Re: Female Fan Dances With Olamide In Germany On Stage (Video, Photos) by tunjibadosnen: 8:04pm On Feb 25, 2018
I thought this forum is for news disemination, what's the news in this story. . .
Re: Female Fan Dances With Olamide In Germany On Stage (Video, Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 8:43pm On Feb 25, 2018
What is that on Olamide's head
Re: Female Fan Dances With Olamide In Germany On Stage (Video, Photos) by temebe: 5:08am On Feb 26, 2018
Looking for Love In LAGOS?

Are You A Working-Class Lady And Ready for Marriage?
Are You A Working-Class Man And Ready for Marriage?

Are You a Bachelor, spinster, single parent, middle aged single, divorcee, widow or widower and looking for a soulmate?

This Matchmaking platform is all about LOVE, FINDING & MATCH MAKING SOUL-MATES and MARRIAGE – Real People with Serious Intentions, Real Working Single, Verified Members to Guard against Fraud, Highly Confidential & Secured Platform where you have full control on your information!

On this Matchmaking Platform, we mean READY-FOR-MARRIAGE with total seriousness!!

Our mission is simple: Creating Relationships. Connecting Soulmates

Registration And Membership is ABSOLUTELY FREE!

Add the Super Admin on Whatsapp or Telegram O8~(163)~429~615 with request to be added to the Most Exciting World of Genuine Matchmaking (T&C for Security Reasons Apply!)

NOTE: All members on the platform are well verified because the genuine emotional happiness and well-being of our members are MOST IMPORTANT to us

Re: Female Fan Dances With Olamide In Germany On Stage (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 6:09am On Feb 26, 2018
Whatever you do, do it well,

For Slimming herbal tea, Lightening and Glowing skin moisturizer

check my signature
Re: Female Fan Dances With Olamide In Germany On Stage (Video, Photos) by collinometricx: 6:52am On Feb 26, 2018
Yhu will come to NL and start forming english
biacan:
I hope he sang something reasonable there sad unlike the "noice" he has been dishing out here cool
even "noise" yhu cnt spell, i cry for yhu
Re: Female Fan Dances With Olamide In Germany On Stage (Video, Photos) by collinometricx: 6:53am On Feb 26, 2018
wellmax :

That noise has taken him to world tours.
Where has your own sense taken you too?
Bad belle somebody
that one is an illeterate...
ECO88
Re: Female Fan Dances With Olamide In Germany On Stage (Video, Photos) by Assassin101: 12:36pm On Feb 26, 2018
Olamide be forming kriss-kross

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vicky Zugah Reconciles With Woman After Snatching Her Husband / 2face Celebrates Daughter, Isabella Idibia, On Her 9th Birthday / Proud Wizkid Responds To Haters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.