Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Favour Philip: Meet Model Who Rejected A Married Man’s Car Gift In Port Harcourt - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Favour Philip: Meet Model Who Rejected A Married Man’s Car Gift In Port Harcourt (42878 Views)

Speed Darlington Blasts Man Who Rejected His N100 Tip (Video) / AY Confirms Alex Rejected A Car Gift / Seyi Law Shares His Experience With Military Men, Who Rejected Money From Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Favour Philip: Meet Model Who Rejected A Married Man’s Car Gift In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 25, 2018
gypsey:
yes! na so the ting dey bite! grin Anything else sensible you want to say?
Yeah, go get a life.
Re: Favour Philip: Meet Model Who Rejected A Married Man’s Car Gift In Port Harcourt by Sholaye04: 7:19pm On Feb 25, 2018
grin
grin
grin
My God!

Re: Favour Philip: Meet Model Who Rejected A Married Man’s Car Gift In Port Harcourt by joedejoe: 7:26pm On Feb 25, 2018
You rejected it not because you love the other woman whose husband you may have been flirting with, but because you can afford a car and "a source of livelihood" and possibly you have an able to do parents.

Recall you may have been going out with this man, eating and drinking with him but you may not have had intimate relationship with him.

You just need to embrace God and stop this seductive habits.

God help you.
Re: Favour Philip: Meet Model Who Rejected A Married Man’s Car Gift In Port Harcourt by babasolution: 7:35pm On Feb 25, 2018
AccessME:
Unusual Behaviour of a typical Nigerian girl.

They are mostly Slay Queens.

what do you guys have against slay queens??
Re: Favour Philip: Meet Model Who Rejected A Married Man’s Car Gift In Port Harcourt by kwessiStewie2(m): 7:49pm On Feb 25, 2018
CastedAyo:

Lying.. Thank me later
And you're a blogger SMH
grin

1 Like

Re: Favour Philip: Meet Model Who Rejected A Married Man’s Car Gift In Port Harcourt by Reelmii: 8:12pm On Feb 25, 2018
goldcoinhub:
Opportunity, they say, comes but once. But that seems not to be the case of a Nigerian model based in Port-Harcourt. The beautiful lady opened up that she rejected a car gift presented to her by a married man.

The model who goes by the name Favour Philip, is not only trying to carve a niche for herself in the modeling industry, she is also a business lady who feels she didn't have to be carried away by the Trojan Horse that was being given to her by the married man.

In a chat Phillip explained that she turned down the gift of a brand new car on her birthday because it came from a married man.

She said:

Speaking about her passion to empower young girls, the entrepreneur added,

https://lailasnews.com/rejected-married-mans-car-gift-nigerian-model-opens/

me too one married man dash me 68bn this afternoon and I rejected it, so my sister no be only u sabi rejected, because there is rejection and there is rejection grin
goldcoinhub:
Opportunity, they say, comes but once. But that seems not to be the case of a Nigerian model based in Port-Harcourt. The beautiful lady opened up that she rejected a car gift presented to her by a married man.

The model who goes by the name Favour Philip, is not only trying to carve a niche for herself in the modeling industry, she is also a business lady who feels she didn't have to be carried away by the Trojan Horse that was being given to her by the married man.

In a chat Phillip explained that she turned down the gift of a brand new car on her birthday because it came from a married man.

She said:

me too one married man dash me 68bn this afternoon and I rejected it, so my sister no be only u sabi rejected, because there is rejection and there is rejection
Re: Favour Philip: Meet Model Who Rejected A Married Man’s Car Gift In Port Harcourt by sonofoluku: 8:27pm On Feb 25, 2018
goldcoinhub:

She said:

Op pls what is her number?I want to have dinner with her.
Re: Favour Philip: Meet Model Who Rejected A Married Man’s Car Gift In Port Harcourt by k5500: 8:32pm On Feb 25, 2018
Reeberry:
You believe this story with a fake car in that picture? undecided
. I'm not a doubting Thomas
Re: Favour Philip: Meet Model Who Rejected A Married Man’s Car Gift In Port Harcourt by Larben: 8:39pm On Feb 25, 2018
I don't believe this cock and bull story..... Full of lies
Re: Favour Philip: Meet Model Who Rejected A Married Man’s Car Gift In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 25, 2018
MhisTahrah:
Yeah, go get a life.
okay, i hear. grin anything else sensible you want to say? co's you still made no sense!
Re: Favour Philip: Meet Model Who Rejected A Married Man’s Car Gift In Port Harcourt by onadana: 8:58pm On Feb 25, 2018
yomibelle:
Some married men sha....buying a car for a chick while his wife maynt av one

You won't understand.
Re: Favour Philip: Meet Model Who Rejected A Married Man’s Car Gift In Port Harcourt by CastedAyo: 9:04pm On Feb 25, 2018
PuntHunt:
Telling lies
grin
Re: Favour Philip: Meet Model Who Rejected A Married Man’s Car Gift In Port Harcourt by Reeberry: 9:51pm On Feb 25, 2018
k5500:
. I'm not a doubting Thomas
That's how you won't doubt if they told you John the Baptist is from Shagamu. undecided
Re: Favour Philip: Meet Model Who Rejected A Married Man’s Car Gift In Port Harcourt by Reeberry: 9:53pm On Feb 25, 2018
MhisTahrah:
The insults are totally unnecessary. Na so the thing dey bite you?

Go and sleep jare.
Re: Favour Philip: Meet Model Who Rejected A Married Man’s Car Gift In Port Harcourt by Thatnawtichick(f): 10:27pm On Feb 25, 2018
Go girl!!!!!!!chop kiss kiss
Re: Favour Philip: Meet Model Who Rejected A Married Man’s Car Gift In Port Harcourt by TheSingleLady: 11:08pm On Feb 25, 2018
I love when ladies value themselves and stand up for themselves even though the society abuses them or make them feel foolish. Which is why I started a blow about Single Ladies and what they face. Please check out http://singleladiestales..com.ng/2018/02/marriage-is-it-worth-hype.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Favour Philip: Meet Model Who Rejected A Married Man’s Car Gift In Port Harcourt by TheSingleLady: 11:19pm On Feb 25, 2018
“I have heard few ladies saying “Married Men are better”, but I really do not get it. How are they better? What are they doing different? Oh wait! They spend more? But of course they have more money, they had years to build and now they can afford to throw a few bills at you and you lose your home training. And maybe, you have more freedom to step out? LOL! What exactly do they do better??”
There are ladies out there rejecting gifts and others are accepting. Who do we blame? Join the conversation on https://singleladiestales..com.ng/2018/02/marriage-is-it-worth-hype.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Favour Philip: Meet Model Who Rejected A Married Man’s Car Gift In Port Harcourt by Cityguy: 12:46am On Feb 26, 2018
Wise girl. She learnt fast from the other story. She realised the man will come back and collect the said car back for the wife after hitting the honey jar like mad. But would a single guy not collect it back when the going no go again? Hmmmm, thank you model for sharing.
Re: Favour Philip: Meet Model Who Rejected A Married Man’s Car Gift In Port Harcourt by Jerryc3(m): 12:55am On Feb 26, 2018
Reeberry:
You believe this story with a fake car in that picture? undecided

I see this girl in school everyday in imsu, same department and am seeing port harcourt based
Re: Favour Philip: Meet Model Who Rejected A Married Man’s Car Gift In Port Harcourt by ohem007(m): 2:02am On Feb 26, 2018
I also rejected one too....

Brand new lexus 2008 model

She dey pester my life like kokoro for beans....

Oya put me for front page...

Ama send the pictures and videos later...
Re: Favour Philip: Meet Model Who Rejected A Married Man’s Car Gift In Port Harcourt by InfernoNig: 2:13am On Feb 26, 2018
All this na wash. If truly u did this you are a virtuous lady but if not keep your stunt to yourself
Re: Favour Philip: Meet Model Who Rejected A Married Man’s Car Gift In Port Harcourt by ohem007(m): 2:20am On Feb 26, 2018
Sheku shaker you be shoe maker o....

Favour phillip save your drama

*in davido's voice*
Re: Favour Philip: Meet Model Who Rejected A Married Man’s Car Gift In Port Harcourt by temebe: 5:07am On Feb 26, 2018
Looking for Love In LAGOS?

Are You A Working-Class Lady And Ready for Marriage?
Are You A Working-Class Man And Ready for Marriage?

Are You a Bachelor, spinster, single parent, middle aged single, divorcee, widow or widower and looking for a soulmate?

This Matchmaking platform is all about LOVE, FINDING & MATCH MAKING SOUL-MATES and MARRIAGE – Real People with Serious Intentions, Real Working Single, Verified Members to Guard against Fraud, Highly Confidential & Secured Platform where you have full control on your information!

On this Matchmaking Platform, we mean READY-FOR-MARRIAGE with total seriousness!!

Our mission is simple: Creating Relationships. Connecting Soulmates

Registration And Membership is ABSOLUTELY FREE!

Add the Super Admin on Whatsapp or Telegram O8~(163)~429~615 with request to be added to the Most Exciting World of Genuine Matchmaking (T&C for Security Reasons Apply!)

NOTE: All members on the platform are well verified because the genuine emotional happiness and well-being of our members are MOST IMPORTANT to us

Re: Favour Philip: Meet Model Who Rejected A Married Man’s Car Gift In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 8:57am On Feb 26, 2018
that's nice babe, u are d real role model
Re: Favour Philip: Meet Model Who Rejected A Married Man’s Car Gift In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 9:25am On Feb 26, 2018
CastedAyo:

Lying.. Thank me later

And you're a blogger SMH

You should be Yoruba man
Re: Favour Philip: Meet Model Who Rejected A Married Man’s Car Gift In Port Harcourt by CastedAyo: 9:29am On Feb 26, 2018
PrecisionFx:

You should be Yoruba man
The problem with that
Re: Favour Philip: Meet Model Who Rejected A Married Man’s Car Gift In Port Harcourt by Reeberry: 10:53am On Feb 26, 2018
Jerryc3:

I see this girl in school everyday in imsu, same department and am seeing port harcourt based
Lol. She be lier abi?
Re: Favour Philip: Meet Model Who Rejected A Married Man’s Car Gift In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 26, 2018
CastedAyo:

The problem with that

Yes.

They 're always correcting spelling.
Re: Favour Philip: Meet Model Who Rejected A Married Man’s Car Gift In Port Harcourt by CastedAyo: 5:40pm On Feb 26, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Yes.
They 're always correcting spelling.
OK...
Re: Favour Philip: Meet Model Who Rejected A Married Man’s Car Gift In Port Harcourt by Jerryc3(m): 11:51pm On May 21, 2018
Reeberry:
Lol. She be lier abi?
the carrier of the news is, but she rides a small hyundai

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

P-Square To Fans: "We Have Started Again; 2 Heads Are Better Than 1" (Video) / Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage / Mofe Duncan & Wife Celebrate Ist Wedding Anniversary. She Admits They Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.