Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,216 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Pastor Anthony Olawale Dies During Mountain Of Fire Church Service In Lagos - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Anthony Olawale Dies During Mountain Of Fire Church Service In Lagos (41142 Views)

Father Simeon Kuro Slumps And Dies During Mass In Rivers State / Mountain Of Fire Church Is Misleading People I Haaate Dem / "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Anthony Olawale Dies During Mountain Of Fire Church Service In Lagos by thesicilian: 3:14pm On Feb 25, 2018
cnonyechi:

And after finding d cause of death will dey be able to bring him back?
That will prevent others from dying the same way. For example if he died of heart attack, a routine screening of all church members may reveal those at risk or already have hypertension or diabetes and they can be started on diet or medications.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Anthony Olawale Dies During Mountain Of Fire Church Service In Lagos by Pat081: 3:20pm On Feb 25, 2018
abiodunalasa:
cry

When I was in Secondary school I said if I die God should send me back as a Nigerian.

Dear God, I absolutely know nothing about what I was saying then.
I think China or Germany will do just fine. Amen. embarassed
lol ,wot of if Nigeria is now better den dem dat time nko ?
Re: Pastor Anthony Olawale Dies During Mountain Of Fire Church Service In Lagos by sirgalahad26(m): 3:23pm On Feb 25, 2018
Firefire:
RIP Pastor, we meet by the river’s side.
which river? niger or benue abi zambezi?cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pastor Anthony Olawale Dies During Mountain Of Fire Church Service In Lagos by Reference(m): 3:30pm On Feb 25, 2018
thesicilian:

It is stated there that he was on treatment at the Lagos Island Hospital.

According to the report he was still receiving treatment up to the time of his death. Which means the diagnosis was wrong and treatment most likely superficial. If he was hit on the head then a whole lot of complications may have arisen. Head injuries are very dangerous.
Re: Pastor Anthony Olawale Dies During Mountain Of Fire Church Service In Lagos by ifrosh: 3:35pm On Feb 25, 2018
NwaNimo1:
Hustler...
chaaii the son of the world,see ur life outside.
Re: Pastor Anthony Olawale Dies During Mountain Of Fire Church Service In Lagos by aAK1(m): 3:39pm On Feb 25, 2018
truth is he died the day he was struck. only spiritual minded people will understand.
Re: Pastor Anthony Olawale Dies During Mountain Of Fire Church Service In Lagos by omotai(f): 3:47pm On Feb 25, 2018
Rip
Re: Pastor Anthony Olawale Dies During Mountain Of Fire Church Service In Lagos by emmadaji: 3:55pm On Feb 25, 2018
Rip
Re: Pastor Anthony Olawale Dies During Mountain Of Fire Church Service In Lagos by madgoat(m): 4:12pm On Feb 25, 2018
boolet:
I wonder if he sought proper medical attention after the badoo attack.

Exactly... He died from complications of that attack.
Re: Pastor Anthony Olawale Dies During Mountain Of Fire Church Service In Lagos by madgoat(m): 4:14pm On Feb 25, 2018
cnonyechi:

And after finding d cause of death will dey be able to bring him back?

Stop speaking like an illiterate even if u are not that educated. In the developed world, such death can be used as lessons to prevent other deaths if the cause is know.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Anthony Olawale Dies During Mountain Of Fire Church Service In Lagos by Olabenjamen22(m): 4:24pm On Feb 25, 2018
back2sender:

Why didnt they take him to a better hospital or abroad just like thier general overseer.
Hypocrites

So lagos island is not a better hospital to you right?

What a shame, am so sure you will be part of those that will criticize them if the fly him out of the country, that there members are receiving treatment in Nigeria while they are flying outside for treatment. Smh
Re: Pastor Anthony Olawale Dies During Mountain Of Fire Church Service In Lagos by dubilo: 4:26pm On Feb 25, 2018
May his soul rest in peace.My deepest condonlenses to the family..
Re: Pastor Anthony Olawale Dies During Mountain Of Fire Church Service In Lagos by epistleNow(m): 4:36pm On Feb 25, 2018
Sad
Re: Pastor Anthony Olawale Dies During Mountain Of Fire Church Service In Lagos by ufuosman(m): 4:44pm On Feb 25, 2018
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Pastor Anthony Olawale Dies During Mountain Of Fire Church Service In Lagos by Em4real: 4:46pm On Feb 25, 2018
Adadioranma79:
Peace at last, RIP soldier of the Lord.
Re: Pastor Anthony Olawale Dies During Mountain Of Fire Church Service In Lagos by thesicilian: 5:13pm On Feb 25, 2018
Reference:

According to the report he was still receiving treatment up to the time of his death. Which means the diagnosis was wrong and treatment most likely superficial. If he was hit on the head then a whole lot of complications may have arisen. Head injuries are very dangerous.
? ? ?
Re: Pastor Anthony Olawale Dies During Mountain Of Fire Church Service In Lagos by goodnews777: 5:22pm On Feb 25, 2018
HE IS IN HEAVEN.May God grant wife and children the fortitude to endure till they meet with him to part no more in paradise.
Re: Pastor Anthony Olawale Dies During Mountain Of Fire Church Service In Lagos by bionixs: 5:33pm On Feb 25, 2018
boolet:
I wonder if he sought proper medical attention after the badoo attack.
you must not comment,oga doctor
Re: Pastor Anthony Olawale Dies During Mountain Of Fire Church Service In Lagos by Greatzeus(m): 5:45pm On Feb 25, 2018
From what I read up there,he remembered his God on Earth,so he has gone to be with him.
No more sorrow,no more pain,there will be crying in that place,the darkness fades away no more sorrow,there will be no more night again.....Pastor Chris Okotie
Re: Pastor Anthony Olawale Dies During Mountain Of Fire Church Service In Lagos by boolet: 7:31pm On Feb 25, 2018
bionixs:
you must not comment,oga doctor
Neither must you quote me Sabinus
Re: Pastor Anthony Olawale Dies During Mountain Of Fire Church Service In Lagos by Bendtne111: 8:26pm On Feb 25, 2018
back2sender:

See mumu!!!
So Lagos Island is a name of an hospital? Ode Oponu!
What is wrong if they fly him abroad for treatment! Your general overseer goes to abroad for treatment so what is wrong for a member to do same.
Hypocrites in churches. Anyway pastor naa una god
Can't you pass your comment without using foul words. Disgusting!
Re: Pastor Anthony Olawale Dies During Mountain Of Fire Church Service In Lagos by STEVENcrack(m): 8:31pm On Feb 25, 2018
rip..
his house is very close to mine at lasunwon.
Re: Pastor Anthony Olawale Dies During Mountain Of Fire Church Service In Lagos by back2sender: 8:52pm On Feb 25, 2018
Bendtne111:

Can't you pass your comment without using foul words. Disgusting!
Ediot!!in your mind Lagos island is an Hospital.
All this indomie children in nairaland that refuses to learn.
Tomorrow they will say no work not knowing that they are the problem, half baked puff puff graduate
Re: Pastor Anthony Olawale Dies During Mountain Of Fire Church Service In Lagos by bionixs: 10:31pm On Feb 25, 2018
boolet:
Neither must you quote me Sabinus
oga Oromanus , better behave
Re: Pastor Anthony Olawale Dies During Mountain Of Fire Church Service In Lagos by mechanics(m): 1:48pm On Feb 26, 2018
My his soul rest in peace.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Message From Archbishop Of Onitsha, Okeke, About Resumption Of Church / Prophecies About 2015 Presidential Election That Never Came To Pass / Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.