Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Mountain Of Fire Church Is Misleading People I Haaate Dem - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mountain Of Fire Church Is Misleading People I Haaate Dem (1705 Views)

"Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts / Pastor Anthony Olawale Dies During Mountain Of Fire Church Service In Lagos / Why Do Pentecostals Believe That Catholic Church Is Not A Bible Believing Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mountain Of Fire Church Is Misleading People I Haaate Dem by BigBashiru: 10:32pm On Aug 02, 2018
Success does not come via 40 and 70 day prayer programs it comes thru hardwork.

Does God sometimes grant grace or mercy for a financial miracle? Yes sure.

But such miracles don't happen everyday u gotta work.

Also binding evil spirit aimlessly every Sunday and feeling above everyone else.

I haaate dat church for deceiving me wen I was young and vulnerable.

Fellas do not deviate from the written word of God or ul fall into error
Re: Mountain Of Fire Church Is Misleading People I Haaate Dem by Shelumiel: 11:39pm On Aug 02, 2018
BigBashiru:

Also binding evil spirit aimlessly every Sunday and feeling above everyone else.

Continue hating them and you will never see the gates of heaven .

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Fire Church Is Misleading People I Haaate Dem by enilove(m): 12:07am On Aug 03, 2018
BigBashiru:

What is wrong in 70 days fasting and prayers and how does that leads to being mislead ?

Binding of demons is scriptural .

Tell us how the church decieved you when you were young.

I am a member of the church and I am grateful to God for leading me to that church . MFM is the church to belong to for every serious christian .

A lazy christian who cannot pray and fast will surely hate MFM , there is no doubt about that , and maybe you are one.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mountain Of Fire Church Is Misleading People I Haaate Dem by ichuka(m): 12:42am On Aug 03, 2018
BigBashiru:

John 3:8 New International Version (NIV)

8 The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit.”[a]

My dear the Spirit is one but,the Ministry/body are many.
Wisdom and endurance are priceless.

3 Likes

Re: Mountain Of Fire Church Is Misleading People I Haaate Dem by BigBashiru: 6:51am On Aug 03, 2018
Re: Mountain Of Fire Church Is Misleading People I Haaate Dem by BigBashiru: 6:54am On Aug 03, 2018
enilove:

What is wrong in 70 days fasting and prayers and how does that leads to being mislead ?

I am a member of the church and I am grateful to God for leading me to that church . MFM is the church to belong to for every serious christian .

A lazy christian who cannot pray and fast will surely hate MFM , there is no doubt about that , and maybe you are one.
Mountain of fire:
- Never pray for their neighbours or love their neighbours; it's all about selfish prayers.
- Through vain repetitions that Christ warned against, invoke soul power/power of Satan for answered prayers thinking it's God dat is answering their prayers.
- Very selfish and wicked ppl most attendees are divorced, unmarried, lazy and prideful.

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Fire Church Is Misleading People I Haaate Dem by hopefulLandlord: 6:57am On Aug 03, 2018
BigBashiru:
These foolish atheists are here again

it would interest you to know that all these prayers have been working brilliantly for Nigerians so far. Nigerians have been praying for long life and this has obviously worked as our life expectancy is now 54.5 years (the 7th lowest in the world) while a prayerless Japan comprising of atheist majority has a life expectancy of 83.7 years (highest in the world)
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_life_expectancy

Nigerians pray against poverty a lot, these prayers have worked as this led to Nigeria being declared the poverty capital of the world http://punchng.com/with-87m-poor-citizens-nigeria-overtakes-india-as-worlds-poverty-capital/

This is also why Nigeria is filled with a population that all claim to be "God Fearing" but has the 14th highest crime rate in the world while an atheist Japan filled with "sinners" "Reprobate" "people who don't fear god" "heathens" "infidels" have the lowest crime rate in the world https://www.numbeo.com/crime/rankings_by_country.jsp

With all these proof of prayers working for us, MFM members should fall on their knees and pray some more to tackle Fulani herdsmen. if such prayers work like the examples I cited above then it would result in Fulani herdsmen making up close to 100% of the Nigeria population

May God keep listening to our prayers like he's already doing

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mountain Of Fire Church Is Misleading People I Haaate Dem by BigBashiru: 7:03am On Aug 03, 2018
Not all answered prayers are answered by Jesus Christ. You can say a prayer and it will be answered by Sango or Abatala or devils. That's why all prayer should be said thru Jesus Christ with Amen.

When mfm says power of my father's house u are a liar die die die die die die die die die in Jesus name. You are focusing on ur problem and thru vain repetitions channelling soul power to solve it thinking it's Christ; u have not put it faith in Christ but in the effectiveness of how many times u say die.

This is triggering soul power which can also answer prayers. The latent power of the human soul can answer prayers

The fact dat mfm members don't love themselves nor have any reasonable fellowship shows d church is only partially of God; it's half Holy Spirit and half soul.
Re: Mountain Of Fire Church Is Misleading People I Haaate Dem by hopefulLandlord: 7:14am On Aug 03, 2018
BigBashiru:
Not all answered prayers are answered by Jesus Christ. You can say a prayer and it will be answered by Sango or Abatala or devils. That's why all prayer should be said thru Jesus Christ with Amen.

When mfm says power of my father's house u are a liar die die die die die die die die die in Jesus name. You are focusing on ur problem and thru vain repetitions channelling soul power to solve it thinking it's Christ; u have not put it faith in Christ but in the effectiveness of how many times u say die.

This is triggering soul power which can also answer prayers. The latent power of the human soul can answer prayers

The fact dat mfm members don't love themselves nor have any reasonable fellowship shows d church is only partially of God; it's half Holy Spirit and half soul.

You mean enemies of Johnson's father's house aren't responsible for his failing JAMB but he would've passed if he studied well?

This atheist needs to be shut up

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Fire Church Is Misleading People I Haaate Dem by BigBashiru: 7:25am On Aug 03, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

You mean enemies of Johnson's father's house aren't responsible for his failing JAMB but he would've passed if he studied well?

This atheist needs to be shut up
Lol and I used to be a member of mfm by the way. I've sent this very same concern to two of their pastors no response. Where I live there are so many lunatics. Why aren't the mfm praying for the deliverance of the lunatics and drug addicts? It's only prayers for themselves.

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Fire Church Is Misleading People I Haaate Dem by hopefulLandlord: 7:33am On Aug 03, 2018
BigBashiru:

Lol and I used to be a member of mfm by the way. I've sent this very same concern to two of their pastors no response. Where I live there are so many lunatics. Why aren't the mfm praying for the deliverance of the lunatics and drug addicts? It's only prayers for themselves.

MFM saw a market and exploited it. they rely on their members being as -wilfully- ignorant as possible. every problem is spiritual, every success is spiritual. that's what the members want to hear. Johnson feels good when he hears Olukoya talk about enemies of his father's house being responsible for his failing JAMB even though he barely studied for the exam. Of course the pastor can take it a step further by saying those enemies are responsible for his lack of proper studying just to have all bases covered

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Fire Church Is Misleading People I Haaate Dem by BigBashiru: 7:41am On Aug 03, 2018
Some of their pastors also sound like native doctors. You come to them (not to Jesus Christ) with ur problems. After praying for you, they "will give you some prayers to pray" - sounds like a herbalist prescription.

Don't get me wrong. They have the right intentions and I don't think they are out deliberately to deceive; they are just overzealous and selfish fools.
Re: Mountain Of Fire Church Is Misleading People I Haaate Dem by BigBashiru: 7:42am On Aug 03, 2018
Shelumiel:
Continue hating them and you will never see the gates of heaven .

Between me and u we will see who will enter heaven. I pray like Elijah, u pray like the prophets of Baal. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Fire Church Is Misleading People I Haaate Dem by BigBashiru: 7:45am On Aug 03, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

MFM saw a market and exploited it. they rely on their members being as -wilfully- ignorant as possible. every problem is spiritual, every success is spiritual. that's what the members want to hear. Johnson feels good when he hears Olukoya talk about enemies of his father's house being responsible for his failing JAMB even though he barely studied for the exam. Of course the pastor can take it a step further by saying those enemies are responsible for his lack of proper studying just to have all bases covered
I agree to a very large extent. I disagree in that I believe they have the right intentions for deliverance they are just overdoing it!
Re: Mountain Of Fire Church Is Misleading People I Haaate Dem by BigBashiru: 7:54am On Aug 03, 2018
enilove:

The focus every Sunday is binding demons and they are not even doing it properly. Christ himself cast demons into swine or so. Mfm goes above wat Christ has done and say they must die. Christ casts out demons via commands mfm command demons to die via yelling. They also imply they are gods for they are commanding demons to die b4 the time appointed for den by God.

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Fire Church Is Misleading People I Haaate Dem by bloodofthelamb(m): 8:08am On Aug 03, 2018
BigBashiru:

Whoever that doesn't love his brother/neighbour selflessly does not have the love of God.

God's love is a selfless and unconditional love
Re: Mountain Of Fire Church Is Misleading People I Haaate Dem by enilove(m): 8:13am On Aug 03, 2018
BigBashiru:

Mountain of fire:
- Never pray for their neighbours or love their neighbours; it's all about selfish prayers.
- Through vain repetitions that Christ warned against, invoke soul power/power of Satan for answered prayers thinking it's God dat is answering their prayers.
- Very selfish and wicked ppl most attendees are divorced, unmarried, lazy and prideful.

The booklet for the 70 days prayers and fasting is out. When you open it , the first thing you see is the hyms . The second is the prayers to praise God daily . The 3rd is PRAYERS FOR CHURCH , MISSIONARY ACTIVITIES AND CHRISTIAN HOMES, to be said every Sunday which is 40 prayer points and 36 of the 40 prayer points are for the BODY OF CHRIST.

THE NEXT ONE IS THE PRAYERS FOR THE NATION ( NIGERIA or OTHER NATIONS). This is to be said on Fridays and it contains 70 prayers for the nations.

It is after these prayers for the BODY OF CHRIST AND NIGERIA that you get to the personal prayers .

Now tell me , does that not show that you are a liar ?

You claimed they are selfish , but this booklet shows otherwise, likewise previous ones.

I am a married man . I have been married for the past 27 years to my wife .
This is a church that tell you NEVER TO DIVORCE. One Sunday out of 4 Sundays in a month there is a service called HAPPY HOME where everything about homes are discussed and how to have a happy married life. Problems are discussed and solutions given on the spot. This programme is televised nation wide to all the churches of MFM.

Anyone can investigate and see that you , the Op , is a liar.

I am sure you are not a christian but agent of darkness that had tried to harm an MFM member but failed , if not I see no reason for your anger towards the church.

IT IS A CHURCH THAT TEACHES YOU HOLINESS AND PRAYERS.

3 Likes

Re: Mountain Of Fire Church Is Misleading People I Haaate Dem by bloodofthelamb(m): 8:26am On Aug 03, 2018
BigBashiru:

Indeed, success is 70% grace and 30% hardwork. What will take you 10yrs with hardwork to achieve, will only take you 10days with grace.

Toiling and sweating is the by product of the curse upon man through Adam. Though I do not agree with some of the prayer point of MFM.
Re: Mountain Of Fire Church Is Misleading People I Haaate Dem by Shelumiel: 8:34am On Aug 03, 2018
BigBashiru:

Between me and u we will see who will enter heaven. I pray like Elijah, u pray like the prophets of Baal. Lol.
If you like , pray like Jesus ; as long as you have hatred for anyone or group of persons, you will never , I repeat never , see the gates of Heaven. Shalom
Re: Mountain Of Fire Church Is Misleading People I Haaate Dem by enilove(m): 8:37am On Aug 03, 2018
BigBashiru:

The focus every Sunday is binding demons and they are not even doing it properly. Christ himself cast demons into swine or so. Mfm goes above wat Christ has done and say they must die. Christ casts out demons via commands mfm command demons to die via yelling. They also imply they are gods for they are commanding demons to die b4 the time appointed for den by God.

And how is that your problems?

Let the demons table their complaints to the devil and stop advocating for them.

If the prayers are not effective , people will know and leave the church.

We don't imply that we are gods because we command demons to die , we know we are gods because God says we are gods :

Psalm 82:6 KJV
I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Fire Church Is Misleading People I Haaate Dem by BigBashiru: 8:38am On Aug 03, 2018
enilove:

The booklet for the 70 days prayers and fasting is out. When you open it , the first thing you see is the hyms . The second is the prayers to praise God daily . The 3rd is PRAYERS FOR CHURCH , MISSIONARY ACTIVITIES AND CHRISTIAN HOMES, to be said every Sunday which is 40 prayer points and 36 of the 40 prayer points are for the BODY OF CHRIST.

THE NEXT ONE IS THE PRAYERS FOR THE NATION ( NIGERIA or OTHER NATIONS). This is to be said on Fridays and it contains 70 prayers for the nations.

It is after these prayers for the BODY OF CHRIST AND NIGERIA that you get to the personal prayers .

Now tell me , does that not show that you are a liar ?

You claimed they are selfish , but this booklet shows otherwise, likewise previous ones.

I am a married man . I have been married for the past 27 years to my wife .
This is a church that tell you NEVER TO DIVORCE. One Sunday out of 4 Sundays in a month there is a service called HAPPY HOME where everything about homes are discussed and how to have a happy married life. Problems are discussed and solutions given on the spot. This programme is televised nation wide to all the churches of MFM.

Anyone can investigate and see that you , the Op , is a liar.

I am sure you are not a christian but agent of darkness that had tried to harm an MFM member but failed , if not I see no reason for your anger towards the church.

IT IS A CHURCH THAT TEACHES YOU HOLINESS AND PRAYERS.

So how come those prayers are never said in the 5 branches I attended over 5-6 years?
Re: Mountain Of Fire Church Is Misleading People I Haaate Dem by BigBashiru: 8:41am On Aug 03, 2018
enilove:

And how is that your problems?

Let the demons table their complaints to the devil and stop advocating for them.

If the prayers are not effective , people will know and leave the church.

We don't imply that we are gods because we command demons to die , we know we are gods because God says we are gods :

Prayers to Satan are effective as well. I refer you to the Latent Power of the Soul by Watchman Nee. Pdfs are available online. Just because a prayer is answered does not mean the answer came from God.

Then keep channelling and using soul power and keep being gods.

The mfm prayers are vain repetitions; they get answers yes but half the time they are not of God. Belzeebub can cast out demons too.
Re: Mountain Of Fire Church Is Misleading People I Haaate Dem by BigBashiru: 8:45am On Aug 03, 2018
Shelumiel:
If you like , pray like Jesus ; as long as you have hatred for anyone or group of persons, you will never , I repeat never , see the gates of Heaven. Shalom
I hate mountain of fire because they hate Christ and are they are ignorant children of Satan bound by fear and selfish fools.

The bible says the wicked shall not stand in thine sight thou hatest all workers of iniquity. I hate den because dey hate God.
Re: Mountain Of Fire Church Is Misleading People I Haaate Dem by BigBashiru: 8:47am On Aug 03, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

Indeed, success is 70% grace and 30% hardwork. What will take you 10yrs with hardwork to achieve, will only take you 10days with grace.

Toiling and sweating is the by product of the curse upon man through Adam. Though I do not agree with some of the prayer point of MFM.
Show me ur millions given to u by grace then. If u read wat I wrote I didn't deny grace but it doesn't happen every day u gotta labor like everyone else. It rains on d just and unjust alike.
Re: Mountain Of Fire Church Is Misleading People I Haaate Dem by enilove(m): 8:50am On Aug 03, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

Whoever that doesn't love his brother/neighbour selflessly does not have the love of God.

God's love is a selfless and unconditional love

And this is part of the teachings of MFM.

No member of MFM prays against fellow human beings.
Satan and his agents of darkness are our REAL ENEMIES . Or are they friends that need our intercessions?

As a member of MFM, I love people and I have spiritual proof that I love people. When you see yourself praying for people and renouncing curses pronounced against those you don't know , then you have genuine love.

The majority of the members are educated and have proofs of what God is doing through their prayers , which are against powers of darkness.
Re: Mountain Of Fire Church Is Misleading People I Haaate Dem by Shelumiel: 8:52am On Aug 03, 2018
BigBashiru:

I hate mountain of fire because they hate Christ and are they are ignorant children of Satan bound by fear and selfish fools.

The bible says the wicked shall not stand in thine sight thou hatest all workers of iniquity. I hate den because dey hate God.
Who are you to judge them ? Is God complaining? Why are you complaining for God and causing division ...mtchww
Re: Mountain Of Fire Church Is Misleading People I Haaate Dem by BigBashiru: 8:53am On Aug 03, 2018
enilove:

Satan and his agents of darkness are our REAL ENEMIES . Or are they friends that need our intercessions?

As a member of MFM, I love people and I have spiritual proof that I love people. When you see yourself praying for people and renouncing curses pronounced against those you don't know , then you have genuine love.

The majority of the members are educated and have proofs of what God is doing through their prayers , which are against powers of darkness.

U know there's no fellowship in mfm ur just consoling urself. How many ppl in ur congregation have u prayed for in the last 6 months? Do u even know wat their burdens are? Paul and Timothy shared their burdens. Or do u just come to church bind devils of ur fadas house and go home.

Mfm has d highest numbet of single mum and divorcee attendees. Wen wives rebel against dia husband's dey attend mfm5and pastors don't care. All dey care is die die die die die by thunder due by fire
Re: Mountain Of Fire Church Is Misleading People I Haaate Dem by Shelumiel: 8:53am On Aug 03, 2018
enilove:

I salute you sire

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Fire Church Is Misleading People I Haaate Dem by Shelumiel: 8:55am On Aug 03, 2018
BigBashiru:

U know there's no fellowship in mfm ur just consoling urself. How many ppl in ur congregation have u prayed for in the last 6 months? Do u even know wat their burdens are? Paul and Timothy shared their burdens. Or do u just come to church bind devils of ur fadas house and go home.

Mfm has d highest numbet of single mum and divorcee attendees. Wen wives rebel against dia husband's dey attend mfm5and pastors don't care. All dey care is die die die die die by thunder due by fire
Your hatred has blinded you .
Re: Mountain Of Fire Church Is Misleading People I Haaate Dem by enilove(m): 9:04am On Aug 03, 2018
BigBashiru:

This means you lack love for your fellow human being.

If MFM is praying against demons , since demons hate God , why are you accusing them of evils , when you are a hater of your fellow human being because you feel or think they hate God?

Are you not an hypocrite since you also hate some people ?

The truth is , you are a fake christian.

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Fire Church Is Misleading People I Haaate Dem by BigBashiru: 9:08am On Aug 03, 2018
Shelumiel:
Your hatred has blinded you .
It hasn't dear. It's fact. I attended mfm for 5 years. I retrospect I see how deluded and foolish I was. Is it marine spirit or anscetral power? Christ will deliver me if I pray to him in Jesus name I don't need any mfm.

The conclusion I reached about d church was after 5 years of analysis.

And I'm not possessed.
Re: Mountain Of Fire Church Is Misleading People I Haaate Dem by BigBashiru: 9:09am On Aug 03, 2018
enilove:

This means you lack love for your fellow human being.

If MFM is praying against demons , since demons hate God , why are you accusing them of evils , when you are a hater of your fellow human being because you feel or think they hate God?

Are you not an hypocrite since you also hate some people ?

The truth is , you are a fake christian.
It's holy hatred. I hate Satan with holy hatred. I hate mfm wiv holy hatred.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prophecies For 2020 By Prophetess Beatrice Deborah Hephzibah / Pastor Sarah Jakes Roberts / Oversea Contacts For Pastors/general Overseers/outreaches(partnership)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.