Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Man Whose Sister Was Among The Schoolgirls Abducted In Yobe Laments. Photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Whose Sister Was Among The Schoolgirls Abducted In Yobe Laments. Photo (18331 Views)

17 Soldiers Killed On Bama-Gwoza Highway, Scores Abducted In Boko Haram Attack / Kehinde Fasoranti: How Funke Olakunrin, My Sister, Was Killed / IPOB Members Avoid Zonal Meeting In Aba, As A Member Laments (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Whose Sister Was Among The Schoolgirls Abducted In Yobe Laments. Photo by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 25, 2018
pinpinkay:
in as much as i share ur thought on this, i also feel u shud av sympathy not for the north but for the school girls who have been kidnapped against their will .. .. offcourse, the elites of the north are playin politics with live of the massess.. buh we shud stil wish dem well and hope they come back in peace and alive
I'm sorry to disappoint you, I don't have any sympathy to waste on them.
Re: Man Whose Sister Was Among The Schoolgirls Abducted In Yobe Laments. Photo by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 25, 2018
cry cry cry cry
Re: Man Whose Sister Was Among The Schoolgirls Abducted In Yobe Laments. Photo by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 25, 2018
Mynd44, deleting my comments or dishing out your senseless ban won't stop me from saying things as it is.

Have a lovely day in fvcktown boy.

1 Like

Re: Man Whose Sister Was Among The Schoolgirls Abducted In Yobe Laments. Photo by mysticwarrior(m): 7:11pm On Feb 25, 2018
Desyner:
That name sounds Christian.
nah its a Muslim name, they are kanuri Muslims.
Re: Man Whose Sister Was Among The Schoolgirls Abducted In Yobe Laments. Photo by Ralphdan(m): 7:18pm On Feb 25, 2018
scribble:
Why is she wearing make up

Arent they muslims in secondary school

Lol see you southerners de learn for make up.
Re: Man Whose Sister Was Among The Schoolgirls Abducted In Yobe Laments. Photo by desmond2pk: 7:20pm On Feb 25, 2018
Instead of trying to defeat boko haram, this administration was busy pampering them, funding them, releasing them from prison. You don't play politics with terrorists. You are setting Nigerians up for the worst ahead.
Re: Man Whose Sister Was Among The Schoolgirls Abducted In Yobe Laments. Photo by Butoneday2(m): 7:22pm On Feb 25, 2018
Ebulu ozu onye ozo odika ebu ukwu nku? Buha.ri is a beast a monster and a grand patron of corruption.
Re: Man Whose Sister Was Among The Schoolgirls Abducted In Yobe Laments. Photo by ajepako(f): 7:36pm On Feb 25, 2018
scribble:

Most female students in the north wear make up even to school..

It's a common practice there..
Re: Man Whose Sister Was Among The Schoolgirls Abducted In Yobe Laments. Photo by Sirjamo: 8:01pm On Feb 25, 2018
ojun50:
Buhari i take God beg u no do mistake say u open yr mouth say u won context for next election.

Abba she go return
Na him kidnap her, abi which one be your own crocodile tears?
Re: Man Whose Sister Was Among The Schoolgirls Abducted In Yobe Laments. Photo by ifrosh: 8:05pm On Feb 25, 2018
scribble:
may God revive ur dying sense.
Re: Man Whose Sister Was Among The Schoolgirls Abducted In Yobe Laments. Photo by dvee2: 8:30pm On Feb 25, 2018
Newpride:
]Ever since this abduction bullshit kicked off in Yobe, I've less sympathy for the victims and their families...

I mean, these are the same set of hypocrites who where ready to go the extra length to remove Jonathan by fielding most of their sons into the boko haram army.

They've played the music, I expect them to step on the dance floor.

Call me heartless, silly or beast, that's your headache. Let them Lament from Genesis to Malachi, the abduction must continue.

They embraced Boko haram thinking in the first instance they are fighting Christians in North
I only pity the future of this country especially the northern part because they have many evil bn clothed under them.
Despite all the security chiefs in this country are all from the northern part, yet this evil still befall.

Mumu I thought you said Boko Haram and Chibok girls are scam aimed at removing GEJ? With this recent abduction does it means it is also a scam to remove Buhari?
Re: Man Whose Sister Was Among The Schoolgirls Abducted In Yobe Laments. Photo by brookz: 9:22pm On Feb 25, 2018
it's really Pathetic,

My prayers are : May thy all be found Hale and Hearty, and returned Home in one Piece, Amen.
Re: Man Whose Sister Was Among The Schoolgirls Abducted In Yobe Laments. Photo by Solorrman(m): 11:05pm On Feb 25, 2018
Newpride:
]Ever since this abduction bullshit kicked off in Yobe, I've less sympathy for the victims and their families...

I mean, these are the same set of hypocrites who where ready to go the extra length to remove Jonathan by fielding most of their sons into the boko haram army.

They've played the music, I expect them to step on the dance floor.

Call me heartless, silly or beast, that's your headache. Let them Lament from Genesis to Malachi, the abduction must continue.

They embraced Boko haram thinking in the first instance they are fighting Christians in North
I only pity the future of this country especially the northern part because they have many evil bn clothed under them.
Despite all the security chiefs in this country are all from the northern part, yet this evil still befall.
If 3 million girls was abducted we will still lay our life to make it possible for buharis regime continuetion,i am a yobean in potiskum and we did suffer the problem of imminent emergency evacuation in previous years of jonathan and now we love buhari more than before. What does shekau indecent crime have to do with buhari ? Do u mean buhari was to b a guard man of the school or u want him to carry gun to fight boko haram ? Point of correction shekau and boko haram are not in any way muslims,they are a pure christians bkos its either u choose to ignore or be fake christian rather u must have known that boko haram leaders are christians that plot to lure kids that are jobless in the name of jihaad. U need to understand that loving buhari is a compulsary obligation and thats what we shall do should 30 million northerners b taken captives we shall still not only vote for him but make sure we avade somebody like jonathan returns not only today but forever. If buhari has finished or rather possibly die he is mortal then we will vote another good guy from any religion if he seems to do good thats it.
Re: Man Whose Sister Was Among The Schoolgirls Abducted In Yobe Laments. Photo by Newpride(m): 11:12pm On Feb 25, 2018
If 3 million girls was abducted we will still lay our life to make it possible for buharis regime continuetion,i am a yobean in potiskum and we did suffer the problem of imminent emergency evacuation in previous years of jonathan and now we love buhari more than before. What does shekau indecent crime have to do with buhari ? Do u mean buhari was to b a guard man of the school or u want him to carry gun to fight boko haram ? Point of correction shekau and boko haram are not in any way muslims,they are a pure christians bkos its either u choose to ignore or be fake christian rather u must have known that boko haram leaders are christians that plot to lure kids that are jobless in the name of jihaad. U need to understand that loving buhari is a compulsary obligation and thats what we shall do should 30 million northerners b taken captives we shall still not only vote for him but make sure we avade somebody like jonathan returns not only today but forever. If buhari has finished or rather possibly die he is mortal then we will vote another good guy from any religion if he seems to do good thats it.

Oga ur sense of reasoning abt boko haram insurgency in the north sucks. Boko haram started by first attacking churches, claiming they want to Islamize nigeria that they don't want western education.
The northerners who have the highest number of illiterates embraced them and even send their children to join them. When they succeeded in chasing away Christians and burning churches, they came on their Co Muslims.
if u still don't the source of ur problem, how then can ur likes reason well to provide solution to such problem.

1 Like

Re: Man Whose Sister Was Among The Schoolgirls Abducted In Yobe Laments. Photo by Cityguy: 12:56am On Feb 26, 2018
madgoat:
She's pretty kiss
I pray her beauty is not seen by those kill joys who have her in custody else.....I don't want to imagine it and I'm sure it's giving the family sleepless nights
Re: Man Whose Sister Was Among The Schoolgirls Abducted In Yobe Laments. Photo by Cityguy: 1:06am On Feb 26, 2018
Solorrman:
Wow! I'm absolutely awed by your foolery as to who bh guys are. I had thought it was just some funny gossips but reading it here that bh guys are Christians goes a long way to put paid to my doubts as regards how empty some heads could be despite rags wrapped round the shells.

1 Like

Re: Man Whose Sister Was Among The Schoolgirls Abducted In Yobe Laments. Photo by temebe: 5:03am On Feb 26, 2018
Looking for Love In LAGOS?

Are You A Working-Class Lady And Ready for Marriage?
Are You A Working-Class Man And Ready for Marriage?

Are You a Bachelor, spinster, single parent, middle aged single, divorcee, widow or widower and looking for a soulmate?

This Matchmaking platform is all about LOVE, FINDING & MATCH MAKING SOUL-MATES and MARRIAGE – Real People with Serious Intentions, Real Working Single, Verified Members to Guard against Fraud, Highly Confidential & Secured Platform where you have full control on your information!

On this Matchmaking Platform, we mean READY-FOR-MARRIAGE with total seriousness!!

Our mission is simple: Creating Relationships. Connecting Soulmates

Registration And Membership is ABSOLUTELY FREE!

Add the Super Admin on Whatsapp or Telegram O8~(163)~429~615 with request to be added to the Most Exciting World of Genuine Matchmaking (T&C for Security Reasons Apply!)

NOTE: All members on the platform are well verified because the genuine emotional happiness and well-being of our members are MOST IMPORTANT to us

Re: Man Whose Sister Was Among The Schoolgirls Abducted In Yobe Laments. Photo by odehaj: 6:37am On Feb 26, 2018
dvee2:

Mumu I thought you said Boko Haram and Chibok girls are scam aimed at removing GEJ? With this recent abduction does it means it is also a scam to remove Buhari?
no mind them, they disgust me so much.' Chibog girls na scam','chibog girls na scam' useless people.
Re: Man Whose Sister Was Among The Schoolgirls Abducted In Yobe Laments. Photo by odehaj: 6:44am On Feb 26, 2018
Solorrman:
BH christians? remember christianity brought education.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Azikiwe's 116th Posthumous Birthday Is Today / ₦322M Fraud: EFCC To Appeal Nwaoboshi’s Victory As Buhari Welcomes Him To APC / New Band A Tariff: NERC Orders Automatic Downgrade After 7 Days Non-Performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.