Stats: 3,166,034 members, 7,863,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:30 AM

Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) (62806 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode To Okorocha: 'Judas Of Igboland, Stop Crying' / Peter Obi An Iconic Son Of Igboland - Gov. Ugwuanyi / "Buhari Is Truly Enyioma1 Of Igboland With The Quality Of Awka-Enugu Expressway" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by CrtlAltDel: 8:34pm On Feb 26, 2018
LZAA:

[s]CrtlAltDel and Prowalker wee not like this[/s]
Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by nkwuocha: 8:34pm On Feb 26, 2018
ANOWEDGREAT:

Beautiful no brown roofs in sight.

Brown roofs are synonymous with the cursed descendants of ODUDUWA! Another myth says he landed from heaven and broke his neck.

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by CrtlAltDel: 8:34pm On Feb 26, 2018
imhotep:

[s]We know their type.
He is probably owing his Igbo landlord in Lagos also[/s] grin

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by CrtlAltDel: 8:36pm On Feb 26, 2018
LZAA:

[s]crtlAltDel married an igbo wife in enugu and dee not invite megrin
Prowalker is in nnewiatm[/s]
I did fucck an igbo bitch from enugu but she wasnt worth my heart…. Replaced her with a lovely ibibio sweetheart…. Or was she replaced with a Hausa chick, efik, ijaw… who cares.. A deluded LZAA cares cos he is pained tongue tongue tongue

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 26, 2018
nkwuocha:

Brown roofs are for the cursed descendants of ODUDUWA! Another myth says he landed from heaven and broke his neck.
beg your Yoruba landlord with Amala and ewedu so that he can help u extend your rent due for a few days

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by nkwuocha: 8:39pm On Feb 26, 2018
Thetruthsayer10:
beg your Yoruba landlord with Amala and ewedu so that he can help u extend your rent due for a few days

LMAO!
I don't have a landlord, talk more a Yoruba one. Why have a Yoruba landlord when they are willing to sell their lands for peanuts?

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 26, 2018
nkwuocha:

LMAO!
I don't have a landlord, talk more a Yoruba one. Why have a Yoruba landlord when they are willing to sell their lands for peanuts?
if u can’t afford the amala and ewedu tell iya Bisi to give u on credit when u finish hawking gala u can pay ok

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by nkwuocha: 8:45pm On Feb 26, 2018
Thetruthsayer10:
if u can’t afford the amala and ewedu tell iya Bisi to give u on credit when u finish hawking gala u can pay ok

I hope you realize Gala is more profitable than agbo hawking? cheesy

Lazy lots. I hope you realize that many of those beautiful houses you see in the East are built by many of those "diirty igbo Gala hawkers" in Lagos

Yet the business of skull mining still makes your kinsmen wretched, weary and extremely poor!

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by LZAA: 8:45pm On Feb 26, 2018
CrtlAltDel:

I did fucck an igbo bitch from enugu but she wasnt worth my heart…. Replaced her with a lovely ibibio sweetheart…. Or was she replaced with a Hausa chick, efik, ijaw… who cares.. A deluded LZAA cares cos he is pained tongue tongue tongue
maybe all dat pepper in the hydraulic soup scared her away grin

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by RomanReigns: 8:45pm On Feb 26, 2018
Nowenuse:

Omekalives is not from Benue.

He is a fulani man who grew up in Benue masquerading as an indigene of Benue.... There are many impostors on nairaland.

He is no Fulani man. He prolly grew up in the core north.

Maybe why he reasons like Nama.

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by LZAA: 8:47pm On Feb 26, 2018
Thetruthsayer10:
you are the one living in winter wonderland of delusion u claim u have more industry but when it’s time to prove u starting blabbing bullshit. This argument of more industry has been trashed when a challenge was made and Igbo list their industry and Yoruba list theirs in the separate thread of Yoruba are more industrious and Yoruba came on top but u seem to have short term memory about things
yet all the stuff u use in SW is made in the east
oh btw ewedu does not count as an industry
same as agbo grin

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 26, 2018
nkwuocha:

u will know u are the expert in gala hawking but do as I said ok so that your Yoruba landlord will not throw u out
Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by LZAA: 8:49pm On Feb 26, 2018
Thetruthsayer10:
LMAO
so why did ur brodas do this grin
notice d dulladin holding create ya own lagos in igboland grin grin

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by nkwuocha: 8:51pm On Feb 26, 2018
LZAA:

yet all the stuff u use in SW is made in the east
oh btw ewedu does not count as an industry
same as agbo grin

Ewedu is a very cheap leaf, the cheapest in Nigeria. You can get 6 big bunch for a 100 naira.Efo too is cheap, especially the native ones.By the time dey drink that tomatoes dey call soup and wash it down with cheap liquor or agbo, you see them carrying papers up and down in general hospital looking for someone to buy drugs for them.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by LZAA: 8:51pm On Feb 26, 2018
Thetruthsayer10:
u will know u are the expert in gala hawking but do as I said ok so that your Yoruba landlord will not throw u out
Aremu is a tenant under his igbo landlord on his own soil grin
chaiiii goblins eeehn
una dy defy logic

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by LZAA: 8:52pm On Feb 26, 2018
nkwuocha:

Ewedu is a very cheap leaf, the cheapest in Nigeria. You can get 6 big bunch for a 100 naira.Efo too is cheap, especially the native ones.By the time dey drink that tomatoes dey call soup and wash it down with cheap liquor or agbo, you see them carrying papers up and down in general hospital looking for someone to buy drugs for them.
crtlAltDel and Truthsayer are crying rivers right now
see finishing

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by nkwuocha: 8:53pm On Feb 26, 2018
LZAA:

LMAO
so why did ur brodas do this grin
notice d dulladin holding create ya own lagos in igboland grin grin

Look at those two big containers behind them. Isn't it ironic!!! grin

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 26, 2018
nkwuocha:

Lazy lots. I hope you realize that many of those beautiful houses you see in the East are built by many of those "diirty igbo Gala hawkers" in Lagos

Yet the business of skull mining still makes your kinsmen wretched, weary and extremely poor! U
u can fool a lot of people here but u can’t fool me those dirty gala sellers remain poor, my stay in onitsha made me realize that 90 percent the beautiful houses u show are own by certain rich man in Igbo land and the rest of you just rent them. Majority of Igbos in Igbo land are what Yoruba calls akushe that’s why u flee to hawk goods in other places
Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by nkwuocha: 8:55pm On Feb 26, 2018
Thetruthsayer10:

You keep saying Yoruba landlord. Yoruba landlord still dey Lagos? Igbos are no longer building houses for commercial purposes anymore. We are now going private. You people are too fetish.why risk that when one can just buy a land and build?

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 26, 2018
LZAA:

Aremu is a tenant under his igbo landlord on his own soil grin
chaiiii goblins eeehn
una dy defy logic
ogbonna beg your Yoruba landlord he might just give u few days so that u can rob highway if gala money cannot pay the rent

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by deomelllo: 8:58pm On Feb 26, 2018
Thetruthsayer10:
you are the one living in winter wonderland of delusion u claim u have more industry but when it’s time to prove u starting blabbing bullshit. This argument of more industry has been trashed when a challenge was made and Igbo list their industry and Yoruba list theirs in the separate thread of Yoruba are more industrious and Yoruba came on top but u seem to have short term memory about things

They know, but ignorant and shallow chest beating is good for their low self esteem, so they beat their narrow and empty chest anyway..

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 26, 2018
nkwuocha:

You keep saying Yoruba landlord. Yoruba landlord still dey Lagos? Igbos are no longer building houses for commercial purposes anymore. We are now going private. You people are too fetish.why risk that when one can just buy a land and build?
delusion majority of Igbos pay rent to Yoruba landlord in house pay rent to Yoruba landlord in shop. Majority of Igbos spend most of their income paying rent to yoruba
Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by nkwuocha: 9:01pm On Feb 26, 2018
Thetruthsayer10:
u can fool a lot of people here but u can’t fool me those dirty gala sellers remain poor, my stay in onitsha made me realize that 90 percent the beautiful houses u show are own by certain rich man in Igbo land and the rest of you just rent them. Majority of Igbos in Igbo land are what Yoruba calls akushe that’s why u flee to hawk goods in other places

Hahahahaha.
Onitsha ke? Who born monkey to stay igbo land. Who the hell are you? So you happen to be invited by one of your igbo friends to come take a proper drink away from the liver damaging concoctions you subject your poverty to in South West, automatically you believe you are conversant with Onitsha

Ogbeni, ma fu e eleshe l'oju ooooo!!!

Church rat like you? Are you better than the igbo otapia pia sellers? An average Yoruba in idumota sef is not as rich as the Mai Ruwa there. Even the money you collect from those guys feeds many of your wretched baby mamas. Who born monkey?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 26, 2018
nkwuocha:

Yorubas has soup like ewedu,ila(okro),gbegiri,efo riro, obe shapa(ekiti delicacy) obe osun (mushroom soup) and so on check all the nutritious value of this soup and get back to me on who is eating good or bad thing
Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by nkwuocha: 9:05pm On Feb 26, 2018
Thetruthsayer10:
delusion majority of Igbos pay rent to Yoruba landlord in house pay rent to Yoruba landlord in shop. Majority of Igbos spend most of their income paying rent to yoruba

LMAO.

We pay 150k to your wretched landlords in a year. Same amount we make as profits in a day and you're here feeling fly? grin grin

Same house wives,sons and bastardy will soon fight over and share? Kikikikikikikikiki

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 26, 2018
nkwuocha:

Hahahahaha.
Onitsha ke? Who born monkey to stay igbo land. Who the hell are you? So you happen to be invited by one of your igbo friends to come take a proper drink away from the liver damaging concoctions you subject your poverty to in South West, automatically you believe you are conversant with Onitsha

Ogbeni, ma fu e eleshe l'oju ooooo!!!

Church rat like you? Are you better than the igbo otapia pia sellers? An average Yoruba in idumota sef is not as rich as the Mai Ruwa there. Even the money you collect from those guys feeds many of your wretched baby mamas. Who born monkey?
see painment, that’s the kind of payment shows when someone say the bitter truth u can’t refute it coz it’s true. Majority of Igbos in Igbo land live in rented house built by the big man with the money in Igbo land the rest of u masses own nothing and u can allow fool the Yoruba who have not set foot in Igbo land before.
Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:08pm On Feb 26, 2018
Thetruthsayer10:
[s]you are the one living in winter wonderland of delusion u claim u have more industry but when it’s time to prove u starting blabbing bullshit. This argument of more industry has been trashed when a challenge was made and Igbo list their industry and Yoruba list theirs in the separate thread of Yoruba are more industrious and Yoruba came on top but u seem to have short term memory about things[/s]
My friend from NBS financial report for both regions I posted, southeast region was 4.4 trillion while core southwestern region 2.5 trillion, it clearly shows there are more economic activities in southeast than southwest except Lagos, Anambra is second commercial hub after Lagos also leading state in indigenous industries:

Anambra deposit for five years is #1.84 trillion

Enugu state #1.65 trillion

Oyo state #1.61trillion

Ogun state #1.2 trillion

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 26, 2018
nkwuocha:

LMAO.

We pay 150k to your wretched landlords in a year. Same amount we make as profits in a day and you're here feeling fly? grin grin

Same house wives,sons and bastardy will soon fight over and share? Kikikikikikikikiki
lol I thought u said u don’t pay rent dumb ass and don’t deceive yourself the rent u pay is times three of the 150 thousand u just said in home alone even in poor neighborhood that most of u are concentrated in.
Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 26, 2018
post=65397078:

My friend from NBS financial report for both regions I posted Southeast state was 4.4 trillion while core southwestern state 2.5 trillion, it clearly shows there are more economic activities in southeast than southwest except Lagos, Anambra is second commercial hub after Lagos also leading state in indigenous industries:

Anambra deposit for five years is #1.84 trillion

Enugu state #1.65 trillion

Oyo state #1.61trillion

Ogun state #1.2 trillion

show Lagos state figure u show best of south east Anambra why don’t u show best of sw Lagos where majority of Yoruba are hmm emeka
Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by nkwuocha: 9:12pm On Feb 26, 2018
Thetruthsayer10:
Yorubas wat soup like ewedu,ila(okro),gbegiri,efo riro, obe shapa(ekiti delicacy) obe osun (mushroom soup) and so on check all the nutritious value of this soup and get back to me on who is eating good or bad thing

All this foods are cheap and very cheap. Relax! I will tell you say I know wetin you know. This are dishes that are well known to me, Just that it's still undervalued to me as an energetic igbo man.

Ewedu,Iru and akawu wiped with broom is awedu soup.
Washed beans blended sieved, boiled with red oil is gbegiri

Tomatoes, shobo and tatashe boiled with oil is your obe-abi?

Akro is that useless way you cook it right? Boiled like its some kind of sacrifice to the gods. Yoruba just want to make you hate okro.

Efo oriro na tomatoes wey demonic boil come add efo leaves last last.

Wetin dey una soup? Very uninteresting.

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by nkwuocha: 9:15pm On Feb 26, 2018
Thetruthsayer10:
lol I thought u said u don’t pay rent dumb ass and don’t deceive yourself the rent u pay is times three of the 150 thousand u just said in home alone even in poor neighborhood that most of u are concentrated in.

Dumb ass,i speak for those of my brothers that pays. Can an average Yoruba family live like an average igbo family in Lagos.The idea if "face me I slap you " houses is embedded in your housing culture. Least I forget, poor neighbourhood is where Yoruba are concentrated. You just don't like houses with inbulit toilets.

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:17pm On Feb 26, 2018
Thetruthsayer10:
show Lagos state figure u show best of south east Anambra why don’t u show best of sw Lagos where majority of Yoruba are hmm emeka
Igbos earn more than Yorubas in Lagos

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (40) (Reply)

Ahmad Lawan Writes Tinubu, Explains Why He Ran Against Him / Buhari Rejects Files, Orders Aides To Meet Osinbajo / Photos Of 10 G-wagons Including A Gold Plated One Reportedly Owned By A Nigerian

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69