Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,903 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Webmasters Please Someone With Adsense Knowledge Should Help Me - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Webmasters Please Someone With Adsense Knowledge Should Help Me (554 Views)

Webmasters Please Help Me Appeal To Facebook To Unblock My Website!! / Webmasters Please Review My Website To Know If I'm Good To Apply For Adsense / Webmasters Please Help Me. You Will Be Helped Always Anytime You Need Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Webmasters Please Someone With Adsense Knowledge Should Help Me by MichaelRJ(m): 3:37pm On Feb 25, 2018
Currently, Google disabled my ads on wordpress, so I bought a new ad. the problem am having now is that, I have added the ads code on wordpress plugin (Ad inserter) but the ad won't show on my blog, it creates a space where the ad is supposed to appear, but it is not showing.

please what is the cause?
what should I do?
Re: Webmasters Please Someone With Adsense Knowledge Should Help Me by Vendoor(f): 6:15pm On Feb 25, 2018
when a domain has been disabled. That domain (website) can no longer run adsense ads.

You need to get a new website for your new adsense account.

NB: Do not use same payee name as the previous account you may lost you earnings too.
Re: Webmasters Please Someone With Adsense Knowledge Should Help Me by TrapHedges(m): 6:34pm On Feb 25, 2018
Vendoor:
when a domain has been disabled. That domain (website) can no longer run adsense ads.

NB: Do not use same payee name as the previous account you may lost you earnings too.

same thing is happening to me...but I don't remember google disabling my site..
Re: Webmasters Please Someone With Adsense Knowledge Should Help Me by MichaelRJ(m): 7:08pm On Feb 25, 2018
Vendoor:

what if i use the same bank accout, same payoneer account
Re: Webmasters Please Someone With Adsense Knowledge Should Help Me by Vendoor(f): 9:41pm On Feb 25, 2018
For safety purpose, if your previous was USD, you may need to change to EUR or UK adsense
i.e same name diff. country
Re: Webmasters Please Someone With Adsense Knowledge Should Help Me by thinkaxis(m): 10:21pm On Feb 25, 2018
You will need to start afresh with a new domain, in case you want to migrate your existing blog to the new domain send me a pm.
Re: Webmasters Please Someone With Adsense Knowledge Should Help Me by MichaelRJ(m): 11:58am On Feb 27, 2018
Vendoor:

what if I import my former blog articles to the new blog, will it affect my ads?
Re: Webmasters Please Someone With Adsense Knowledge Should Help Me by klosety45: 12:05pm On Feb 27, 2018
MichaelRJ:

what if I import my former blog articles to the new blog, will it affect my ads?
No it won't.
Re: Webmasters Please Someone With Adsense Knowledge Should Help Me by MichaelRJ(m): 12:35pm On Feb 27, 2018
klosety45:
No it won't.
do you understand the probs am facing?
Re: Webmasters Please Someone With Adsense Knowledge Should Help Me by campuskit: 3:23pm On Feb 27, 2018
Message me if you Wanna gets its fixed little fee required for everyone having that's same issue
Re: Webmasters Please Someone With Adsense Knowledge Should Help Me by Vendoor(f): 4:16pm On Feb 28, 2018
MichaelRJ:

It won't affect so long is another domain name and Avoid stuff that got your account banned in the first.

NB: facebook page below 50K without occasional boosting places ur account at risk.
Re: Webmasters Please Someone With Adsense Knowledge Should Help Me by rudralove: 6:17am On Mar 01, 2018
1500$ to 5000$ per month adsense secret earning method by 1ranksseo
hello

i will not waste your time you can see it your shelf and if you really want to earn auto pilot income from adsense 100$ per day then use it now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chMjSKs09wk

get it now- https:///39Y63v

(1) (Reply)

Buy Tested Unlimited Localhost SMTP Server $12 / We Build Websites Such As Ico, E Commerce, E Currency Exchanger, E. T. C / Cashout From Your Payoneer Dispite Their New Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.