Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,238 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

My dog's Breed! - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My dog's Breed! (950 Views)

Which Dog Breed Is This / The Most Intelligent Dog Breed Alive / Help! See The Funny State Of My Dog's Ear (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My dog's Breed! by Olayinka777(m): 5:28pm On Feb 25, 2018
Good evening Nairalanders,pls I need sincere comments here. I bought my dog about 8 months a hlasa apso,after sometime I discovered she doesn't possess some xteristics a hlasa should eg hairy face.
I had to call the guy that sold her to me & he assured me she was a pure breed he even sent the video of her delivery. I would attach the pic of my dog & the video he sent. Thanks as I await your verdicts!

Pix and video wouldn't load,once it does u would see it.

With fairness to the guy he brought two puppies along one was black & the other was white. The black one was way hairier than the white,I just decided to settle for the white since that's what I desired.

Re: My dog's Breed! by Namdeenero(m): 6:56pm On Feb 25, 2018
Call us when the picture loads
Re: My dog's Breed! by oluomoadebayo: 7:10pm On Feb 25, 2018
Olayinka777:
Good evening Nairalanders,pls I need sincere comments here. I bought my k9 about 8 months a hlasa apso,after sometime I discovered she doesn't possess some xteristics a hlasa should eg hairy face.
I had to call the guy that sold her to me & he assured me she was a pure breed he even sent the video of her delivery. I would attach the pic of my k9 & the video he sent. Thanks as I await your verdicts!

Pix and video wouldn't load,once it does u would see it.

With fairness to the guy he brought two puppies along one was black & the other was white. The black one was way hairier than the white,I just decided to settle for the white since that's what I desired.

K9 is not a general term to use for a dog. A dog is a K9 when he is trained as a police or working dog.
Re: My dog's Breed! by Olayinka777(m): 7:49pm On Feb 25, 2018
oluomoadebayo:

K9 is not a general term to use for a dog. A dog is a K9 when he is trained as a police or working dog.
oh really!
Correction taken. Thanks!
Re: My dog's Breed! by Olayinka777(m): 7:49pm On Feb 25, 2018
Namdeenero:
Call us when the picture loads
I will boss!
Re: My dog's Breed! by countsparrow: 8:15pm On Feb 25, 2018
this is not a Lhasa...
Re: My dog's Breed! by Olayinka777(m): 8:53pm On Feb 25, 2018
countsparrow:
this is not a Lhasa...
Ok! Video still wouldn't upload.
Re: My dog's Breed! by Olayinka777(m): 9:17pm On Feb 25, 2018
Still wouldn't load o! Would so much appreciate if @ Oluomoadebayo
@ Namdeenero
@ countsparrow
Can gladly add me up on whtapp & unravel this mystery for me by watching the video.
Here's my digit: 0 eight 0 nine two six five four seven 3 two. Thanks In advance!
Re: My dog's Breed! by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 25, 2018
Olayinka777:
Still wouldn't load o! Would so much appreciate if @ Oluomoadebayo
@ Namdeenero
@ countsparrow
Can gladly add me up on whtapp & unravel this mystery for me by watching the video.
Here's my digit: 0 eight 0 nine two six five four seven 3 two. Thanks In advance!
you are avoiding ban abiii u thought I will not catch u, I av been looking for ur number on NL
Re: My dog's Breed! by Namdeenero(m): 10:20pm On Feb 25, 2018
oluomoadebayo:

Just realised its a homophone of Canine, tnx for this correction. I just learnt something new now
Re: My dog's Breed! by Namdeenero(m): 10:22pm On Feb 25, 2018
Op your dog is not a Lhasa, looks like an Eskimo breed
Re: My dog's Breed! by donshaize(m): 1:12am On Feb 26, 2018
That's a mix bruh, arlld say Eskimo because of the physicue but we can't be certain buh them again the coat doesn't look Eskimo, you should send a clearer picture of the dog standing, and request for pictures of both parents from the breeder, I just hope you didn't pay 2 much for this
Re: My dog's Breed! by Olayinka777(m): 5:40am On Feb 26, 2018
Alexbox:
you are avoiding ban abiii u thought I will not catch u, I av been looking for ur number on NL
Lol! Baba Alex,why u go ban me? Would get those drugs u recommended from u soonest.

But I thought you had my number?
Re: My dog's Breed! by Olayinka777(m): 5:43am On Feb 26, 2018
Namdeenero:
Op your dog is not a Lhasa, looks like an Eskimo breed
Ok boss
Re: My dog's Breed! by Olayinka777(m): 5:45am On Feb 26, 2018
countsparrow:
this is not a Lhasa...
Ok
Re: My dog's Breed! by Olayinka777(m): 5:48am On Feb 26, 2018
donshaize:
That's a mix bruh, arlld say Eskimo because of the physicue but we can't be certain buh them again the coat doesn't look Eskimo, you should send a clearer picture of the dog standing, and request for pictures of both parents from the breeder, I just hope you didn't pay 2 much for this
I am presently not @ home, I will take her full pix when I do.
Re: My dog's Breed! by Nobody: 7:11am On Feb 26, 2018
Olayinka777:
Lol! Baba Alex,why u go ban me? Would get those drugs u recommended from u soonest.

But I thought you had my number?
Naa joke bro, I can't ban you

(1) (Reply)

Adult Female Caucasian For Sell / What Do You Think Is The Biggest Wild Animal In The Wild In Nigeria. / Ped Gsd, Great Dane, Pug, Chow Chow, Husky, British Bulldog Etc Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.