Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,954 members, 7,821,352 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

SOLD==Samsung Galaxy Note8 Reduced Price(slightly Cracked)==SOLD - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / SOLD==Samsung Galaxy Note8 Reduced Price(slightly Cracked)==SOLD (3996 Views)

Slightly Cracked Pixel 2 XL, 128gb Version for sale @ 60k / Clean MTN E5573 (cracked)-SOLD And Smile Mobile Mifi For Sale !!! / SOLD==Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Cheap(slightly Cracked)==SOLD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SOLD==Samsung Galaxy Note8 Reduced Price(slightly Cracked)==SOLD by twinskenny(m): 7:37am On Feb 26, 2018
Some people ehen
Re: SOLD==Samsung Galaxy Note8 Reduced Price(slightly Cracked)==SOLD by omoskenso(m): 8:28am On Feb 26, 2018
twinskenny:
Some people ehen

Happy birthday bro....

Leave those people way their most valuable asset na their NL comment.
Re: SOLD==Samsung Galaxy Note8 Reduced Price(slightly Cracked)==SOLD by doctape: 8:54am On Feb 26, 2018
not trying to derail your thread or undermine but CanonStore sells brand new for 230k.This plus the slightly cracked screen wont you sell @150k?
Re: SOLD==Samsung Galaxy Note8 Reduced Price(slightly Cracked)==SOLD by omoskenso(m): 10:11am On Feb 26, 2018
doctape:
not trying to derail your thread or undermine but CanonStore sells brand new for 230k.This plus the slightly cracked screen wont you sell @150k?

Thats kinda low bro.... I can give you the S8+ with same ish for that amount or contact me
Re: SOLD==Samsung Galaxy Note8 Reduced Price(slightly Cracked)==SOLD by twinskenny(m): 11:46am On Feb 26, 2018
omoskenso:

Happy birthday bro....

Leave those people way their most valuable asset na their NL comment.

Lol thanks baba
Re: SOLD==Samsung Galaxy Note8 Reduced Price(slightly Cracked)==SOLD by Immaculatesnow(m): 8:36pm On Feb 26, 2018
sirlop:

Stop being childish. I don’t expect this level of mediocrity from you

i am not being childish, i am only saying that the op needs to reevaluate his priorities in life and stop buying phones of 300k, that cannot make one dollar for him in the long run, happy Monday
Re: SOLD==Samsung Galaxy Note8 Reduced Price(slightly Cracked)==SOLD by Immaculatesnow(m): 8:41pm On Feb 26, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
U are so on point.Wonder what. u want to use 0va 200k phone to do wen u can invest the money in sumthing else.But bia! nah where u wan see land buy for 190k in lagos/Benin? The least u can see start from 300/400k atound Ota .

at adeba ibeju lekki bro land cheap for the town, i hate talking too much sha good day
Re: SOLD==Samsung Galaxy Note8 Reduced Price(slightly Cracked)==SOLD by ipobarecriminals: 8:49pm On Feb 26, 2018
wink grin embarassed shocked smiley wink grin
Immaculatesnow:

at adeba ibeju lekki bro land cheap for the town, i hate talking too much sha good day
grin
Immaculatesnow:

From Ajiwe,sangotedo,eputu,igando oloja,,abijo,lakowe/Adeba,there is nothing cheap there#Fact.U knw most of the baale's in dat town
Re: SOLD==Samsung Galaxy Note8 Reduced Price(slightly Cracked)==SOLD by omoskenso(m): 1:01pm On Feb 27, 2018
Available
Re: SOLD==Samsung Galaxy Note8 Reduced Price(slightly Cracked)==SOLD by Blessedpikin(m): 11:44pm On Feb 27, 2018
Chai poverty na bastard sha...how does buying a phone worth of 200k stops you from buying a land or building a house. How can your thinking be so low by thinking those who buy expensive phones don't have a land or house....or you feel its everyone that buys an expensive that spends all they got on phones.

@immaculate. ....So your mentality now is all youths are in the same financial level with you because I can see you are talking from the level of your own financial capability..i don't know the stupid YouTube video you are making that up till this moment you cannot afford phone of 200k...

Very funny....so if I have 5 million I cannot buy phone of 200k again..na wa o....i wonder where you will see land of 200k in Lagos. Even if you will see for 500k sef na thick forest for ogun state.

1 Like

Re: SOLD==Samsung Galaxy Note8 Reduced Price(slightly Cracked)==SOLD by omoskenso(m): 12:59am On Feb 28, 2018
Blessedpikin:
Chai poverty na bastard sha...how does buying a phone worth of 200k stops you from buying a land or building a house. How can your thinking be so low by thinking those who buy expensive phones don't have a land or house....or you feel its everyone that buys an expensive that spends all they got on phones.

@immaculate. ....So your mentality now is all youths are in the same financial level with you because I can see you are talking from the level of your own financial capability..i don't know the stupid YouTube video you are making that up till this moment you cannot afford phone of 200k...

Very funny....so if I have 5 million I cannot buy phone of 200k again..na wa o....i wonder where you will see land of 200k in Lagos. Even if you will see for 500k sef na thick forest for ogun state.

Bro.... Dat guy is myopic and far from owning a property, what do you expect from who cant even spend on himself undecided... People buy laptop worth 400k+ and professional camera of 200k+ to do the YouTube his talking of....wen dose ones starts reaping d benefits of quality work, him go dey corner dey say na Blood money or Yahoo+

his village people are in top form and are eager to relegate him back to village
Re: SOLD==Samsung Galaxy Note8 Reduced Price(slightly Cracked)==SOLD by doctape: 7:19am On Feb 28, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

Them sopose flog you.E be like say bomb dey ur head. You dont come here and preach to people how to spend money you didnt help them to get.It is hypocritic defense mechanism that causes us nigerians to be where we are.So because i cant marry a fine wife i say to myself all fine women are unfaithful anyway.You cant buy a phone it automatically becomes a wasted investment,Investor BJ I greet u sir.
To have time for u is to not value ones time.

Receive sense IJN.

OP, I have an S8+ with a cracked screen already.I was hoping to sell that off and buy your Note8 because i love the note line i just wasnt patient to wait for the note when it was released.The idea is to use the Note8 till September/October when the newer devices are introduced.But please that 150k good.If i tell you how much them dey price the S8+ you fit burst cry
Re: SOLD==Samsung Galaxy Note8 Reduced Price(slightly Cracked)==SOLD by omoskenso(m): 10:07am On Feb 28, 2018
doctape:

Them sopose flog you.E be like say bomb dey ur head. You dont come here and preach to people how to spend money you didnt help them to get.It is hypocritic defense mechanism that causes us nigerians to be where we are.So because i cant marry a fine wife i say to myself all fine women are unfaithful anyway.You cant buy a phone it automatically becomes a wasted investment,Investor BJ I greet u sir.

Receive sense IJN.

OP, I have an S8+ with a cracked screen already.I was hoping to sell that off and buy your Note8 because i love the note line i just wasnt patient to wait for the note when it was released.The idea is to use the Note8 till September/October when the newer devices are introduced.But please that 150k good.If i tell you how much them dey price the S8+ you fit burst cry

My broda... You wan use laff kill me dis morning, i also have that S8+ sef. But chat me lets talk real business bcox sometimes its not abt the highest bidder bt wile
Re: SOLD==Samsung Galaxy Note8 Reduced Price(slightly Cracked)==SOLD by omoskenso(m): 7:36am On Mar 01, 2018
Price reduction
Re: SOLD==Samsung Galaxy Note8 Reduced Price(slightly Cracked)==SOLD by omoskenso(m): 8:10am On Mar 02, 2018
Still available
Re: SOLD==Samsung Galaxy Note8 Reduced Price(slightly Cracked)==SOLD by omoskenso(m): 1:02pm On Mar 05, 2018
Available
Re: SOLD==Samsung Galaxy Note8 Reduced Price(slightly Cracked)==SOLD by thetrailseeker: 2:28pm On Mar 05, 2018
doctape:

Receive sense IJN.

Make I add 5k to your best s8+ offer..

Chat privately
Re: SOLD==Samsung Galaxy Note8 Reduced Price(slightly Cracked)==SOLD by omoskenso(m): 3:14pm On Mar 06, 2018
Price reduction
Re: SOLD==Samsung Galaxy Note8 Reduced Price(slightly Cracked)==SOLD by omoskenso(m): 9:08pm On Mar 07, 2018
Reduce
Re: SOLD==Samsung Galaxy Note8 Reduced Price(slightly Cracked)==SOLD by omoskenso(m): 7:54am On Mar 14, 2018
Price reduction
Re: SOLD==Samsung Galaxy Note8 Reduced Price(slightly Cracked)==SOLD by Dhayor001(m): 8:26am On Mar 14, 2018
Lol...

I see a lot of broke people claiming this device is needlessly expensive.

Like really?

Abeg, make una clear way make people wey fit buy am fit see and bargain with seller.

By the time the value depreciates, the buyer would possibly be able to afford a better phone.

If u no get money, hide ur face!
Re: SOLD==Samsung Galaxy Note8 Reduced Price(slightly Cracked)==SOLD by omoskenso(m): 11:08am On Mar 15, 2018
Dhayor001:
Lol...

I see a lot of broke people claiming this device is needlessly expensive.

Like really?

Abeg, make una clear way make people wey fit buy am fit see and bargain with seller.

By the time the value depreciates, the buyer would possibly be able to afford a better phone.

If u no get money, hide ur face!

bros nor mind dat quack photographer and NL lowest baller, my prayer na make poverty nor overtake dem
Re: SOLD==Samsung Galaxy Note8 Reduced Price(slightly Cracked)==SOLD by omoskenso(m): 3:53pm On Nov 02, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

trust me when i tell you this big fool, NO ONE and I mean NO Sense person will buy this useless device from your sorry ass cow

I remember you dis day that i sold a Note9 250k today... And this particular Note8 sold 170k 4 days after dis ur stupid comment. Hope uve finish buying all the lands in Lagos & ur village?? Epitome of poverty.
Re: SOLD==Samsung Galaxy Note8 Reduced Price(slightly Cracked)==SOLD by Immaculatesnow(m): 4:08pm On Nov 02, 2018
omoskenso:

I remember you dis day that i sold a Note9 250k today... And this particular Note8 sold 170k 4 days after dis ur stupid comment. Hope uve finish buying all the lands in Lagos & ur village?? Epitome of poverty.

You lack sense, undecided now I know why you are broke and dumb
Re: SOLD==Samsung Galaxy Note8 Reduced Price(slightly Cracked)==SOLD by omoskenso(m): 5:19pm On Nov 02, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

You lack sense, undecided now I know why you are broke and dumb

Soo you're still foolish after all this time... Wat a pity, senseless camera man
Re: SOLD==Samsung Galaxy Note8 Reduced Price(slightly Cracked)==SOLD by DAVE5(m): 6:51am On Nov 09, 2018
omoskenso:

Thats kinda low bro.... I can give you the S8+ with same ish for that amount or contact me

morning bro, i saw u said the note8 had a screen protector(not glass), so I'm guessing its probably the same protector I use on my phone that was used on that phone, my screen protector is like nylon or should I say "film"

why I'm particularly interested is that I woke up this morning to find my phone screen cracked, not serious, but the phone now pisses me off, I used it last nite b4 going to sleep, no falls, nobody hit it, I can beat my chest and say nothing happened to it at all, I'm wondering what happened to it.... so I'm trying to imagine its 'probably' the screen protector that caused it.... maybe the heat from being tightly packed

permit me to ask; I need to know that some ghost dint pull a stunt on my phone while I was asleep

1. what caused ur note 8 to crack
2. what screen protector are you using

abeg make u reply me cos nah the same exact screen protector dey my iphone x n I fit burst Pesin head if the screen crack...

Re: SOLD==Samsung Galaxy Note8 Reduced Price(slightly Cracked)==SOLD by omoskenso(m): 7:45am On Nov 09, 2018
DAVE5:

morning bro, i saw u said the note8 had a screen protector(not glass), so I'm guessing its probably the same protector I use on my phone that was used on that phone, my screen protector is like nylon or should I say "film"

why I'm particularly interested is that I woke up this morning to find my phone screen cracked, not serious, but the phone now pisses me off, I used it last nite b4 going to sleep, no falls, nobody hit it, I can beat my chest and say nothing happened to it at all, I'm wondering what happened to it.... so I'm trying to imagine its 'probably' the screen protector that caused it.... maybe the heat from being tightly packed

permit me to ask; I need to know that some ghost dint pull a stunt on my phone while I was asleep

1. what caused ur note 8 to crack
2. what screen protector are you using

abeg make u reply me cos nah the same exact screen protector dey my iphone x n I fit burst Pesin head if the screen crack...

Bro...i wish i was a sorcerer to answer these questions.

1st i bought the phone that way from US not like it happened with me(ebay)

2) the thin film doesn't do much protection other than scratch protection to me, so when it falls it will crack.

3) i dont think any amount of heat generated by the LCD will cause a crack, rather the whole digitizer would shatter (because the whole LCD illuminates equal amount of heat)... this is very absurd

4) "1st & 3rd law of motion"... Bro and external force was involved maybe you dint just know bt it happened.
Re: SOLD==Samsung Galaxy Note8 Reduced Price(slightly Cracked)==SOLD by DAVE5(m): 8:27am On Nov 09, 2018
omoskenso:

Bro...i wish i was a sorcerer to answer these questions.

1st i bought the phone that way from US not like it happened with me(ebay)

2) the thin film doesn't do much protection other than scratch protection to me, so when it falls it will crack.

3) i dont think any amount of heat generated by the LCD will cause a crack, rather the whole digitizer would shatter (because the whole LCD illuminates equal amount of heat)... this is very absurd

4) "1st & 3rd law of motion"... Bro and external force was involved maybe you dint just know bt it happened.

Ohhh... I do understand the film thingy is just for scratches plus I know how much I buy the phone so falling is one thing I won't allow it do just anyhow, e don fall maybe just once a long time ago n d distance was just knee to ground distance but this very crack ehnn... I'm quite baffled... d phone was sitting on my chair in the parlor while I slept and no human body neared it plus no sign of contact on d film itself gan...

From what u said based on ur 3 & 4 statement, its safe to say I'm living with some extra terrestrials then... I no follow dem drag, they don spoil my phone.. pay back wld b a bítch

Lol...

Thanks for ur time bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Acer Aspire 500gb,4gb ram @ 75,000 / Cheap Uk Used Phones In Lagos @ Wholesale Prices / Brand New Bold 9900 (bold 5) For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.