Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

Manchester United Vs Chelsea. What Did You Think Of Victor Moses Play Today - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester United Vs Chelsea. What Did You Think Of Victor Moses Play Today (1060 Views)

Victor Moses Is Still Playing For Spartak Moscow In Russia / Photo Of Victor Moses' Christmas Tree / Victor Moses, Mikel, Ighalo Risk World Cup Ban In Yaounde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Manchester United Vs Chelsea. What Did You Think Of Victor Moses Play Today by Gentleboss(m): 6:30pm On Feb 25, 2018
Whenever Chelsea plays and Victor Moses on the line up, he manages to trend on Twitter every time. The match between Manchester United and Chelsea has come and gone but Moses continues to be a subject of trend.

The former Liverpool player who made his 23rd start for the Blues this season, according to fans has the poorest delivery. According to one fan, he says there is nothing more frustrating in this world than Victor Moses’ delivery. He gets in such good areas and has a lot of the ball. Surely a top RB / RWB is the summer priority for the club.

What do you think??

For more football news, betting tips, players rating, transfer news visit www.surepredicts.com

Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea. What Did You Think Of Victor Moses Play Today by escodotman: 6:44pm On Feb 25, 2018
I'm only concerned about Alvaro Morata. Real madrid duped Chelsea. The transfer is a fraud and has been a total waste of money

3 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea. What Did You Think Of Victor Moses Play Today by cutieberie1(f): 6:44pm On Feb 25, 2018
If u need cleaning for your house in Lekki, VI and Ikoyi axis. Contact my friend on 08063397063

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea. What Did You Think Of Victor Moses Play Today by heendrix(m): 6:56pm On Feb 25, 2018
cutieberie1:
If u need cleaning for your house in Lekki, VI and Ikoyi axis. Contact my friend on 08063397063

what has what he said got to do with this undecided or your hand is paining you to create a thread?
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea. What Did You Think Of Victor Moses Play Today by Litesanti(m): 11:10pm On Feb 25, 2018
heendrix:

what has what he said got to do with this undecided or your hand is paining you to create a thread?

lol cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

How A Hug From A Stranger Saved My Day / Bet9ja Sure Prediction Winning Code For Friday 04/05/2018 / Different Nigerians And How They Reacted To Today's Match - Meme Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.