Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Seized Drugs By NDLEA Displayed In Kebbi State (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Seized Drugs By NDLEA Displayed In Kebbi State (Photos) (17315 Views)

SA Police Invaded The Home Of Nigerians 'Awe' & 'Baba', Seized Drugs / Video Of NDLEA Officials Evacuating Seized Drugs In Ikorodu / Bridget Oghenekevwe Emeka, Wanted Drug Baroness Arrested By NDLEA In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seized Drugs By NDLEA Displayed In Kebbi State (Photos) by Nobody: 4:26am On Feb 26, 2018
Franzinni:
Nah to package am sell wholesale to the inner caccus....

Please sir if it is cannabis sativa , igbo, weed, and it's extended family, release it back to the dealers...

We cannoť have fuel scarcity and come and Have ganja scarcity too now.... Abeg!!!

Looks like you are a member. This reminds me of my younger cousin who smoked weed at a time. I often complained about his weed smoking habit to a neighbor and family friend. My friend and I are about same age and many years older than my cousin. I was often frustrated that my friend seemed not so passionate to contribute to my counseling endeavors. He often responded "no mind those boys. They go change". Many years later I got the gist that my friend was a teammate on weed with my cousin, a revelation that got me really shocked.
Re: Seized Drugs By NDLEA Displayed In Kebbi State (Photos) by Nobody: 5:12am On Feb 26, 2018
EsotericMonk:
Sometimes while travelling through the north, I used to think NDLEA officials who do random stop and search are using jazz cos the probability of finding drugs on their suspects is was quite high. Now I realise that more or less 2 in 3 northern youths do drugs.
The society is breeding a generation of drug addicts.
These are the future leaders

Lol, now you know. Those Aboki are the ones inventing drugs, you will see aboki perceiving soaker way just to get high, sniffing gum to get high.

They consume more tramadol.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seized Drugs By NDLEA Displayed In Kebbi State (Photos) by fa4dmike(m): 5:30am On Feb 26, 2018
That guy no settle well! Which kind bad market wahala b this. NDLEA should stop these harassment. The system needs to be flushed. They take the same weed which they seized from hustlers. Let them flush the system or better still BAN NDLEA, CUSTOMS,POLICE, CIVIL DEFENCE and all the rest of them. Even Buharrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiii should be banned as well. Let every man be his president and governor. Them loot we naija too mush. Gbuaty them

Re: Seized Drugs By NDLEA Displayed In Kebbi State (Photos) by kingzjay(m): 5:35am On Feb 26, 2018
The rate of drug abuse in the North is very high. I recall a day I was back from Bayero University and boarded a taxi with 3 guys in the early 20s. On our way approaching Wudil, we were stopped by officials of NDLEA for a routine 'stop and search'.

Unknown to me, these guys had in their possession hard drugs like cocaine, tramadol, Marijuana etc.

One of them ran into the bush while the remaining two were caught. God saved me that I had my ID and the details of what I went to do at Bayero. That's how I was freed.

It's so high indeed in the north.

1 Like

Re: Seized Drugs By NDLEA Displayed In Kebbi State (Photos) by debolayinka(m): 6:31am On Feb 26, 2018
Northerners dey high like mad! Nothing wey dem no dey use, including gutter water.
Re: Seized Drugs By NDLEA Displayed In Kebbi State (Photos) by okonja(m): 7:07am On Feb 26, 2018
UNIQUEISRAEL:
The 'ARTIST' that sang "science student" should be banished?

Click LIKE for YES

Click SHARE for NO

Are you normal? undecided, are you just reading about abuse of drugs in the north for the first time? undecided ...or they understand Yoruba and know the meaning of the lyrics? undecided
Re: Seized Drugs By NDLEA Displayed In Kebbi State (Photos) by Nobody: 7:44am On Feb 26, 2018
udemzy101:

Lol, now you know. Those Aboki are the ones inventing drugs, you will see aboki perceiving soaker way just to get high, sniffing gum to get high.

They consume more tramadol.
I have had to treat a number of them for drug overdose. Its very worrisome, its actually a mental health emergency.
Was shocked to the bones when a youth told me he takes 50mg of Valium just to sleep. That's suicidal mehn.
Re: Seized Drugs By NDLEA Displayed In Kebbi State (Photos) by Nobody: 7:50am On Feb 26, 2018
kingzjay:
The rate of drug abuse in the North is very high. I recall a day I was back from Bayero University and boarded a taxi with 3 guys in the early 20s. On our way approaching Wudil, we were stopped by officials of NDLEA for a routine 'stop and search'.

Unknown to me, these guys had in their possession hard drugs like cocaine, tramadol, Marijuana etc.

One of them ran into the bush while the remaining two were caught. God saved me that I had my ID and the details of what I went to do at Bayero. That's how I was freed.

It's so high indeed in the north.
That kano ehn, its the Hq of drug addiction. I used to think Lagos touts (agberos) were the most fearsome, the ones in kano would piss all over the Lagos touts from a mile.
And its not just about the youths, often the youths are a conduit for the senior men. They use these substances for sexual enhancement. Its not uncommon to have these men go a whole night of sex. I'm talking 5hrs + , and then the women come to hospitals with bleeding from their P.
Something needs to be done
Re: Seized Drugs By NDLEA Displayed In Kebbi State (Photos) by Franzinni: 9:02am On Feb 26, 2018
jomonic:

Looks like you are a member. This reminds me of my younger cousin who smoked weed at a time. I often complained about his weed smoking habit to a neighbor and family friend. My friend and I are about same age and many years older than my cousin. I was often frustrated that my friend seemed not so passionate to contribute to my counseling endeavors. He often responded "no mind those boys. They go change". Many years later I got the gist that my friend was a teammate on weed with my cousin, a revelation that got me really shocked.
Haha... It's a good stress remedy.... Cigarette kills millions but weed has yet to..... Join us and catch the feeling...
Re: Seized Drugs By NDLEA Displayed In Kebbi State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 26, 2018
EsotericMonk:

I have had to treat a number of them for drug overdose. Its very worrisome, its actually a mental health emergency.
Was shocked to the bones when a youth told me he takes 50mg of Valium just to sleep. That's suicidal mehn.

Lol.. I know a guy that takes up to 4 tablet of 255gm tramadol.

The other time he also lost his life cos he fell from and uncompleted building, after saying he won't take tramadol again, he continued this time the friends that push him to take it again ran away when he fell down and started shaking like someone with convulsion.
Re: Seized Drugs By NDLEA Displayed In Kebbi State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 26, 2018
udemzy101:

Lol.. I know a guy that takes up to 4 tablet of 255gm tramadol.

The other time he also lost his life cos he fell from and uncompleted building, after saying he won't take tramadol again, he continued this time the friends that push him to take it again ran away when he fell down and started shaking like someone with convulsion.
Yeah, that's the usual course. They end up with tremors, seizure disorders and in the long run, multiple sclerosis and Parkinson's.
Not worth it in the long run
Re: Seized Drugs By NDLEA Displayed In Kebbi State (Photos) by magiki(m): 10:33am On Feb 26, 2018
TerrorSquad147:
LMAO grin grin grin Its like you're a dealer?
Yes o.
Na Indian hemp dey feed me and my family

1 Like

Re: Seized Drugs By NDLEA Displayed In Kebbi State (Photos) by RogueX: 11:01am On Feb 26, 2018
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

When you've smoked all the evidence

1 Share

Re: Seized Drugs By NDLEA Displayed In Kebbi State (Photos) by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 26, 2018
Franzinni:
Haha... It's a good stress remedy.... Cigarette kills millions but weed has yet to..... Join us and catch the feeling...

I won't join oh and I will not be a judge on it. But please quit. OK? smiley smiley smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Kogi State Over Economic Hardship (Photos) / Stepmother Kills 4 Year old Grand Stepson In Nasarawa [Photo] / UNIUYO Female Students Protest As Robbers Attack Them For The 2nd Time In 3 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.