Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,535 members, 7,819,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Stepmother Kills 4 Year old Grand Stepson In Nasarawa [Photo] - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Stepmother Kills 4 Year old Grand Stepson In Nasarawa [Photo] (17311 Views)

Hoodlums Stripped Unclad, Tortured By Soldiers In Nasarawa. Photo / Man Steals And Sells A Child For N75000 In Nasarawa (Photo) / Woman Drowns 2 Children Of Co-Wife In Well In Nasarawa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stepmother Kills 4 Year old Grand Stepson In Nasarawa [Photo] by All1Gists: 11:42am On Jul 20, 2019
The Nasarawa state police command have arrested Mrs Grace Jacob Maisamari pictured left for killing her 4-year-old step grandson, Ritse Micah, on June 27th 2019. Grace threw Micah into a river over the hatred she had for her stepdaughter, Miracle Micah, Ritse's mother.

In her confessional statement to the police, Grace said her stepdaughter who is a 300-level Sociology student in the state university, never allowed her enjoy her marriage to Mr Micah and so she decided to deal with her.

On the day of the incident, Miracle had gone to school, leaving Ritse with his grandfather. Grace feigned traveling to another part of the state and decided to hide somewhere until her husband went out with little Ritse. She snuck back in and hid herself inside the room where the little boy normally sleeps. When her husband returned, he took little Ritse to the room and then retired into his own room. Grace came out of the place where she was hiding, carried sleeping Ritse and travelled with him in a vehicle she had already rented. She travelled from their house in Garagu, a community in Kokona Local Government Area of Nasarawa State, to Akwanga local government area in the state where she tied him up and threw him into a well where he died from Hypoxemia.

When asked what the little boy's offence was? Grace told the police that she had no problem with Ritse but that her grudge was with his mother who has been rude to her since she got married to her father.

“I decided to kill the innocent boy due to the attitude of his mother. After killing the boy, it dawned on me that I took the matter too far. I was restless but my anger against his mother’s attitude could not stop it from happening. Initially, I felt fulfilled and normal. I slept that night after the incident but the consequence of my action became clear after I was picked up by the police. I felt cold for the first time. I don’t know what came over me but the mother of this boy is the major problem in my marriage. She has stolen my joy since I got married to her father, it has been from one problem to another,” she lamented.

Grace is currently cooling her feet at the criminal investigation department of the Nigerian Police headquarters in Lafia and will be arraigned in court soon.

https://all-gists..com/2019/07/bitter-stepmother-klls-4-year-old-grand-stepson-in-nasarawa.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Stepmother Kills 4 Year old Grand Stepson In Nasarawa [Photo] by All1Gists: 11:56am On Jul 20, 2019
naaa waaa oooo..

Innocent Boy.

6 Likes

Re: Stepmother Kills 4 Year old Grand Stepson In Nasarawa [Photo] by 247naijamedia: 2:57pm On Jul 20, 2019
naaa waa ooo
Re: Stepmother Kills 4 Year old Grand Stepson In Nasarawa [Photo] by Yankiss(m): 3:04pm On Jul 20, 2019
This country is messed up. Look at her excuse for snuffing the life out of an innocent kid in such a horrible manner. God forbids. I am ashamed of coming from the same country as beasts like this. This one is sub-animal. No animal can kill just for the fun. Haba. Speechless. May God Almighty have mercy on his soul, amen!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stepmother Kills 4 Year old Grand Stepson In Nasarawa [Photo] by eben1marketer: 3:04pm On Jul 20, 2019
shocked
Re: Stepmother Kills 4 Year old Grand Stepson In Nasarawa [Photo] by Fossil: 3:05pm On Jul 20, 2019
Like seriously....people are really mean I mean how could you kill an innocent child because of a proclaimed SIN of his mother.. ...kai am beginning to get scared of this country called Nigeria......anyways she is no different from our leaders both past and present from executives to judiciary and then legislatives...all bunch of vicious demons

7 Likes

Re: Stepmother Kills 4 Year old Grand Stepson In Nasarawa [Photo] by anyimontana(m): 3:05pm On Jul 20, 2019
Fear *north* cos I am with u...

Just quoting a bible verse

4 Likes

Re: Stepmother Kills 4 Year old Grand Stepson In Nasarawa [Photo] by Abudu2000(m): 3:05pm On Jul 20, 2019
Listening "black woman and child" by sizla
Re: Stepmother Kills 4 Year old Grand Stepson In Nasarawa [Photo] by chrischukszy01(m): 3:05pm On Jul 20, 2019
The heart of a woman is evil to the core!

3 Likes

Re: Stepmother Kills 4 Year old Grand Stepson In Nasarawa [Photo] by kygo(m): 3:06pm On Jul 20, 2019
People get mind guy!
See as my heart weak!

2 Likes

Re: Stepmother Kills 4 Year old Grand Stepson In Nasarawa [Photo] by denjjy(m): 3:06pm On Jul 20, 2019
many desperate housewives nowadays. God will help us to avoid them
Re: Stepmother Kills 4 Year old Grand Stepson In Nasarawa [Photo] by NwaJozi: 3:06pm On Jul 20, 2019
See what this boy was caught doing in bedroom South Africa

https://www.facebook.com/351202209132974/posts/352531472333381/?sfnsn=mo
Re: Stepmother Kills 4 Year old Grand Stepson In Nasarawa [Photo] by omoadeleye(m): 3:07pm On Jul 20, 2019
So bad
Re: Stepmother Kills 4 Year old Grand Stepson In Nasarawa [Photo] by rxmusa(m): 3:07pm On Jul 20, 2019
Where is our humanity?

"Human beings are the most intelligent beings in the world"

How true is the above statement? Different species of organisms/beings have qualities and attributes peculiar to them, while also there are general ones possessed almost by all. Among these natural attitudes are; Compassion, Love, Care and Concern for fellow being. Human beings are assumed to be most compassionate of all these beings hence the use of the word "humane" to describe the presence of moral and intellectual advancement together with concern for the alleviation of suffering.

Are humans now really 'humane'? I doubt that except for few insignificant fraction. If a man can kill another over little misunderstanding/differences, then where is the humanity? If a man will refuse to save a drowning lady not because he cannot swim but for the flimsy reason that his phone is with him and he can't afford to dive in and risk spoiling his phone, then where is the humanity? If a mother can dump/throw her baby into a well/soak away pit, then where is the humanity? And lots of innumerable examples.

Tolerance and mutual respect for all irrespective of race/ethnicity, belief, nationality, gender etc, should be and are all part of the supposed "intellectual and moral advancement" that defined "humanity". But sadly in this our contemporary time, tolerance and compassion are evading us, the humanity in us is withering. Where it do exist, it might be intertwined with hypocrisy.
Musa A. Bello | Insightful Observer

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stepmother Kills 4 Year old Grand Stepson In Nasarawa [Photo] by Kentuforchrist(m): 3:09pm On Jul 20, 2019
Just negodu cry

1 Like

Re: Stepmother Kills 4 Year old Grand Stepson In Nasarawa [Photo] by ictjobber: 3:09pm On Jul 20, 2019
Mom From Hell

2 Likes

Re: Stepmother Kills 4 Year old Grand Stepson In Nasarawa [Photo] by Juliet11111(f): 3:09pm On Jul 20, 2019
Aboki and heartlessness

1 Like

Re: Stepmother Kills 4 Year old Grand Stepson In Nasarawa [Photo] by etinanguy(m): 3:09pm On Jul 20, 2019
Nkpor aba oh!

1 Like

Re: Stepmother Kills 4 Year old Grand Stepson In Nasarawa [Photo] by osaweseforme(m): 3:10pm On Jul 20, 2019
How can human be this wicked to another human, for no reason even if there is, haba
Re: Stepmother Kills 4 Year old Grand Stepson In Nasarawa [Photo] by Pavore9: 3:11pm On Jul 20, 2019
Heartless of her.
Re: Stepmother Kills 4 Year old Grand Stepson In Nasarawa [Photo] by Ritaokafor(f): 3:12pm On Jul 20, 2019
You were the one who stole their joy. You forced your way into the happy family and destroyed it with your evil self. May God double your punishment!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stepmother Kills 4 Year old Grand Stepson In Nasarawa [Photo] by ebonyggurl(f): 3:15pm On Jul 20, 2019
Such a cute little boy cry
Re: Stepmother Kills 4 Year old Grand Stepson In Nasarawa [Photo] by grandstar(m): 3:15pm On Jul 20, 2019
Death sentence loading.
Re: Stepmother Kills 4 Year old Grand Stepson In Nasarawa [Photo] by Olorunnim: 3:15pm On Jul 20, 2019
I'll keep saying it Step-mothers are Evil, they're the devil's elder sister. B-A-S-T-A-R-D woman you'll never know peace.
Re: Stepmother Kills 4 Year old Grand Stepson In Nasarawa [Photo] by Jabioro: 3:17pm On Jul 20, 2019
Now that you have done your worst..your marriage is settled forever behind bar.. No need to cry over spilled beans .

1 Like

Re: Stepmother Kills 4 Year old Grand Stepson In Nasarawa [Photo] by Longevo(m): 3:17pm On Jul 20, 2019
This is serious! This is just one of the dangers of polygamy.

1 Like

Re: Stepmother Kills 4 Year old Grand Stepson In Nasarawa [Photo] by ksam(m): 3:22pm On Jul 20, 2019
Men have strong mind, women don't mind... Above all, Fear Women

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack ECWA Church In Abuja During Service, One Shot - 247ureports.com / Man To Die By Hanging For Killing Wife In Jigawa / IGP Condemns Killing Of Omobolanle Raheem, Orders Speedy Investigation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.