Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,421 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

Never You Be Intimidated By The Fear Of Failure - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Never You Be Intimidated By The Fear Of Failure (342 Views)

Fear No More / Fear No More (A Romance Thriller) / Morning Vibes With Dr. Jerry - The First - Episode 148/overcome The Fear Of Succ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Never You Be Intimidated By The Fear Of Failure by DInspirationalP(m): 10:02pm On Feb 25, 2018
“NEVER YOU BE INTIMIDATED BY THE FEAR OF FAILURE” –The Inspirational Parrot Speaks

If I say that I have never experienced failure(s) in life, then I must be lying; if not in my academics, then it would be in other endeavours. And I also believe that each person suppose to have encountered failure sometime in the past.

I (The Inspirational Parrot) have failed not just once, not twice, not thrice, but lots of times; yet that did not stop me from doing more. Yes, in spite of the numerous failures I had encountered in life (at least I have lived more than two decades on earth), I am still strong and I keep trying my best.

I know how it feels to have put in one’s best and efforts in making something to work out successfully and at the end the thing fails; it is really painful, in fact I can’t really couch how sorrowful it is. But that is not the reason why you should be scared of trying more...

TO CONTINUE READING THIS ARTICLE; PLEASE VISIT http://www.trendsoflegends.com/2018/02/never-you-be-intimidated-by-fear-of.html

FEEL FREE TO SHARE WITH OTHERS!

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

The Longings Of My Fragile Heart / Depression - This Not The End / Writers For Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.