Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,320 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Linda Ikeji Almost In Tears As She’s Referred To As ‘media Mogul’ By CNN - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Almost In Tears As She’s Referred To As ‘media Mogul’ By CNN (832 Views)

Belindah Effah: I Was Once Referred To As Ugly Duckling / Linda Ikeji Almost In Tears As She's Referred To As 'media Mogul' By CNN / Linda Ikeji Interviewed By CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Almost In Tears As She’s Referred To As ‘media Mogul’ By CNN by vickbaze: 10:27pm On Feb 25, 2018
Africa’s No1 gossip blogger, Linda Ikeji can’t hold back her joy as she’s referred to as a ‘Media Mogul’ by CNN in a recent published article about her.

The media entrepreneur who took to her blog to share her excitement wrote:

‘Was really delighted when I was alerted to this CNN article online. I did an interview with CNN last which aired but I just saw the online version and being called a media mogul (which has always been my dream) is amazing.” as she shared the Youtube video of her interview with CNN.

Read Full article at source: https://mediarepotas.com/ent/linda-ikeji-almost-tears-shes-referred-media-mogul-cnn/
Re: Linda Ikeji Almost In Tears As She’s Referred To As ‘media Mogul’ By CNN by dfriendlyadvice: 10:53pm On Feb 25, 2018
grin eyah she's going places with her smelling toto
Re: Linda Ikeji Almost In Tears As She’s Referred To As ‘media Mogul’ By CNN by YOUNGrapha(m): 11:06pm On Feb 25, 2018
shocked shocked

YOUR MOTHER WOULD'VE PREFERRED HAVING A

SMELLING WITH THE CASH THAT COMES WITH IT
Re: Linda Ikeji Almost In Tears As She’s Referred To As ‘media Mogul’ By CNN by e10nzy(m): 11:10pm On Feb 25, 2018
dfriendlyadvice:
grin eyah she's going places with her smelling toto

Why must you be stupid ?
Re: Linda Ikeji Almost In Tears As She’s Referred To As ‘media Mogul’ By CNN by dfriendlyadvice: 11:26pm On Feb 25, 2018
e10nzy:

Why must you be stupid ?
Ask your father I'm following his footsteps
Re: Linda Ikeji Almost In Tears As She’s Referred To As ‘media Mogul’ By CNN by e10nzy(m): 11:38pm On Feb 25, 2018
Proud of you, Linda.. you're hardworking.
Re: Linda Ikeji Almost In Tears As She’s Referred To As ‘media Mogul’ By CNN by e10nzy(m): 11:39pm On Feb 25, 2018
dfriendlyadvice:

Ask your father I'm following his footsteps

Then I guess you'll be dying very soon, cos my father is late!! RIP in advance
Re: Linda Ikeji Almost In Tears As She’s Referred To As ‘media Mogul’ By CNN by dfriendlyadvice: 11:51pm On Feb 25, 2018
e10nzy:

grin whoops ask your momma then or is she croaked too?
Re: Linda Ikeji Almost In Tears As She’s Referred To As ‘media Mogul’ By CNN by zolapower: 1:46am On Feb 26, 2018
dfriendlyadvice:

grin whoops ask your momma then or is she croaked too?

You guys should all this childish attitude already .
Re: Linda Ikeji Almost In Tears As She’s Referred To As ‘media Mogul’ By CNN by zolapower: 1:48am On Feb 26, 2018
e10nzy:

You guys should all this childish attitude already .

(1) (Reply)

Tuface Share A Very Beautiful Photo Of His Mum With An Accompanying Caption / Veteran Actor, Pete Edochie Leads Protest In Port Harcourt / Nairaland Adim Is This Oluwaseun Osewa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.