Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,201 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 26/02/2018 Monday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 26/02/2018 Monday (270 Views)

Rhema For Living Devotional 2023 / Grace For Living Daily Devotion / Rhema For Living Devotional 2018 By Ken Macaulay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 26/02/2018 Monday by banabest(m): 2:01am On Feb 26, 2018
RHEMA FOR LIVING
OMEGA FIRE MINISTRIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE
Dr Mrs LIZZY JOHNSON SULEMAN

Monday, 26th February 2018

TODAY'S READING - Psalms 146-150

➡TOPIC: *WHAT YOU NEED*

�BIBLE TEXT: Hebrew 4:12
_"For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword,piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart"_
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
It is in the nature of man to desire that things happen quickly in his favour.
In this age when everything is wait and take,even Christians desire wait and take miracles.
This is the reason why a lot of people are getting into more terrible trouble.Beloved, our text says the word of God is quick, powerful, and sharper.
If you desire a quick answer, a powerful intervention, a sharp destruction of your enemies, loom no more. What you need
is nothing more than the word of God (See Jer. 23:29). Nothing else in the Bible has these three qualities. The word of God is more potent than anything you can think of because it is God Himself and there is nothing God cannot do.
God regards His word more than His name (Psa. 138:2). The word of our God shall stand forever. Isaiah 40:8. If God said it,believe it and that settles it.
*Anytime you need a quick answer,child of God, locate what God has said, activate it in prayer and see the salvation of God come quickly to you.*
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

�� *Prayerkiss
Lord, help me to love Your word and always locate what You have spoken concerning me, so that my answers can come quick!

2018; MY YEAR OF RESTORATION & SUPERNATURAL ENCOUNTER.
MORE GRACE!

(1) (Reply)

20 Practical Steps Out Of Sexual Sins. (part 10) / Andrew Wommack 3rd March, 2018 Devotional - Quality Prayer / What Must I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.