Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,535 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Couple Spent N3m On Wedding But Got Evicted Weeks Later Cause They’re Owing Rent - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Couple Spent N3m On Wedding But Got Evicted Weeks Later Cause They’re Owing Rent (34441 Views)

He Didn't Contribute For My Wedding But Wants My Contribution / Trolls Say My Disabled Husband Can’t Satisfy Me But They’re Wrong / Groom Dies On Wedding Day In Jos, Shocked Bride Lands In Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Spent N3m On Wedding But Got Evicted Weeks Later Cause They’re Owing Rent by shola0505: 8:33am On Feb 26, 2018
rheether:
That's why you have to see your wedding as a business. An avenue to make more money. You can't spent 3million on your wedding and not make a single profit.
Checking your handle and your name made me know the part of Nigeria in which you come from.How on earth and when did a wedding ceremony become a business venture according to you?

1 Like

Re: Couple Spent N3m On Wedding But Got Evicted Weeks Later Cause They’re Owing Rent by Nobody: 8:35am On Feb 26, 2018
timwudz:

Marry me
If my man catch you eh.......cheesy
Re: Couple Spent N3m On Wedding But Got Evicted Weeks Later Cause They’re Owing Rent by desgiezd(m): 8:36am On Feb 26, 2018
RealGucci:
e nor go pass agonjas
always living false life

So all you could learn from this is tribalism! You need to reboot your brain brother or at best upgrade it to a new version!

3 Likes

Re: Couple Spent N3m On Wedding But Got Evicted Weeks Later Cause They’re Owing Rent by desgiezd(m): 8:46am On Feb 26, 2018
rheether:
That's why you have to see your wedding as a business. An avenue to make more money. You can't spent 3million on your wedding and not make a single profit.

Another negative line of thought. You organize your own wedding in other to make profit?

Could this be the reason why some folks will go to Idumota, buy Ankara for #1,200 and sell it to friends and family members for #3,000?

4 Likes

Re: Couple Spent N3m On Wedding But Got Evicted Weeks Later Cause They’re Owing Rent by id4sho(m): 8:48am On Feb 26, 2018
everfaithfulGod:
Wrong priority! I blame the bride anyways
maybe the groom thought that he will recover his money from money to be sprayed .After inviting top shots and tycoons ,Maybe he was carried away by promises ,most atimes it's bride fault but we men have our own issues. Mans spending will take you to early grave.
Re: Couple Spent N3m On Wedding But Got Evicted Weeks Later Cause They’re Owing Rent by id4sho(m): 8:59am On Feb 26, 2018
rheether:
profit from Ankara ,spray money, gifts.
spray money disappointed many, selling Ankara expensive makes some ladies not to buy and lose friendship.
Re: Couple Spent N3m On Wedding But Got Evicted Weeks Later Cause They’re Owing Rent by timwudz(m): 9:02am On Feb 26, 2018
Chikita66:
If my man catch you eh.......cheesy
he'll leave u for me if he see me
Re: Couple Spent N3m On Wedding But Got Evicted Weeks Later Cause They’re Owing Rent by Hector09(m): 9:11am On Feb 26, 2018
id4sho:

Regrets that comes after spending financial resource is enough to send one to his death. i don't know how women feel after spending all, but it weighs men down all the time. such spending takes your manliness .I will never allow a woman influence my spending negatively.
not all men are men i can do silly things in other to impress a girl
Re: Couple Spent N3m On Wedding But Got Evicted Weeks Later Cause They’re Owing Rent by Advocatesam(f): 9:18am On Feb 26, 2018
If u budgeted 1 million Naira for 5 hours wedding ceremony and rented a face me and slap you apartment, you need ur brain examined.

If u budgeted 2 million Naira for 5 hours wedding ceremony and the next day you are moving from point A to Point B - Z via public transport, you need to see a deliverance Pastor for special deliverance from your village people.

3 million nko, and Landlord sent you packing, chai you ve no brain like a sitting president of one black Nation

6 Likes

Re: Couple Spent N3m On Wedding But Got Evicted Weeks Later Cause They’re Owing Rent by Armstrong34(m): 9:45am On Feb 26, 2018
am not even thinking of doing any white wedding sef...jus the needful.....

Traditional wedding and court wedding and am okay

1 Like

Re: Couple Spent N3m On Wedding But Got Evicted Weeks Later Cause They’re Owing Rent by brodalikeme(m): 10:05am On Feb 26, 2018
blackylola:
why adding salt to injury, this is how witchcraft started in 1909 it's better u repent Now tomorrow maybe too late

Be there talking. Wait till you do business with this kind of "couple" you will be grateful my prophesies came to pass. This kin one wey dey even sell pikin
Re: Couple Spent N3m On Wedding But Got Evicted Weeks Later Cause They’re Owing Rent by kaypeters: 10:07am On Feb 26, 2018
rawpadgin:
Good for them

People will never learn. I have said, i will never spend more than 500k on my wedding (trad. Inclusive)

500k on a wedding grin grin grin

That girl must be very lucky if I spend up to that amount.

1 Like

Re: Couple Spent N3m On Wedding But Got Evicted Weeks Later Cause They’re Owing Rent by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 26, 2018
timwudz:
he'll leave u for me if he see me
Hahahahahahaha.
Re: Couple Spent N3m On Wedding But Got Evicted Weeks Later Cause They’re Owing Rent by nkwuocha: 10:47am On Feb 26, 2018
Hector09:
no is the man cus a woman cant forced u to spend more than u have

A woman ought to be the manager of resources. He didn't spend more than he has. He spent all he had. Most cases in preparation for marriage, the woman usually is the one making exorbitant choices.
Re: Couple Spent N3m On Wedding But Got Evicted Weeks Later Cause They’re Owing Rent by timwudz(m): 10:50am On Feb 26, 2018
Chikita66:
Hahahahahahaha.
Yes ke
Re: Couple Spent N3m On Wedding But Got Evicted Weeks Later Cause They’re Owing Rent by Bota: 11:16am On Feb 26, 2018
nero2face:
Visionless couples... undecided undecided

I don't agree,
For some people, a wedding is a lifelong dream; They probably knew they will run into difficulties but decided to go for it anyway. Not everytime plan, plan. Live a little, take some risk... splurge some...
This too shall pass - as long as they are hardworking, they will recover after some time and move into an even better place and enjoy the wonderful memories of their dream wedding party for a lifetime.

NB the person that posted on social media sounds a little jealous - just saying

1 Like

Re: Couple Spent N3m On Wedding But Got Evicted Weeks Later Cause They’re Owing Rent by troublemakea(m): 11:31am On Feb 26, 2018
sexybbstar:
There is no national award for the best couple. No matter how expensive your wedding is, another one is going on somewhere else that beats it hands down. As long as you and hubby are happy. You can't impress everyone. If you like spend 5 million on a wedding, someone will still say the wedding is not interesting.

I know of a guy who budgeted 3million for his wedding but ended up spending 800k for 76 guests. He bought a car the following week.

okay but are you really an x x x star?
Re: Couple Spent N3m On Wedding But Got Evicted Weeks Later Cause They’re Owing Rent by debolayinka(m): 11:42am On Feb 26, 2018
blackylola:
why adding salt to injury, this is how witchcraft started in 1909 it's better u repent Now tomorrow maybe too late

I fear you ooooo, how you take know the date?
Re: Couple Spent N3m On Wedding But Got Evicted Weeks Later Cause They’re Owing Rent by troublemakea(m): 11:55am On Feb 26, 2018
rawpadgin:
Good for them

People will never learn. I have said, i will never spend more than 500k on my wedding (trad. Inclusive)

Lol grin reception hall nko abi na open field una want?
Re: Couple Spent N3m On Wedding But Got Evicted Weeks Later Cause They’re Owing Rent by pacesetter247(f): 12:01pm On Feb 26, 2018
Dear Naija brides,

This is an invitation/ a reminder for you to be a part of our First Facebook session on Straight talk on Wedding Planning in our closed Facebook 'Naija Brides Support Group'.

We will be talking on TIPS FOR CHOOSING YOUR WEDDING COLOUR.

This session comes up at 2:00pm Nigerian Time, Monday 26th February 2018.

Get your questions answered on Choosing the right colour for the wedding live with Ladolph Events Solutions a nigerian event planning outfit.

You do not want to miss it.

See you soon.

PS: Kindly acknowledge reading this post by typing 'Ready Intentional Bride" and invite friends and intending brides who this group will be of great benefit to.

Link below: https://web./naijabrides/
Re: Couple Spent N3m On Wedding But Got Evicted Weeks Later Cause They’re Owing Rent by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 26, 2018
Chikita66:
I'd rather do palour wedding than this embarrassment.

I don't even like crowd anyway.

Marry Me wink

#lol
Re: Couple Spent N3m On Wedding But Got Evicted Weeks Later Cause They’re Owing Rent by Ophilabraham: 12:11pm On Feb 26, 2018
So this people spend millions for wedding shocked and at the end the couple might later divorce due to that incidence. undecided undecided
Re: Couple Spent N3m On Wedding But Got Evicted Weeks Later Cause They’re Owing Rent by skales67(m): 12:25pm On Feb 26, 2018
I can bet everything i own in this life that it is a yoruba couple. Na them sabi do this kin thing. #OwambeFreaks
Re: Couple Spent N3m On Wedding But Got Evicted Weeks Later Cause They’re Owing Rent by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 26, 2018
troublemakea:

okay but are you really an x x x star?
Ko ye mi
Re: Couple Spent N3m On Wedding But Got Evicted Weeks Later Cause They’re Owing Rent by salesforce: 12:48pm On Feb 26, 2018
Oh
Re: Couple Spent N3m On Wedding But Got Evicted Weeks Later Cause They’re Owing Rent by biztip: 2:02pm On Feb 26, 2018
rawpadgin:
Good for them

how possible is this in this current economic state of nigeria
Re: Couple Spent N3m On Wedding But Got Evicted Weeks Later Cause They’re Owing Rent by mechanics(m): 2:09pm On Feb 26, 2018
fake Life.
Re: Couple Spent N3m On Wedding But Got Evicted Weeks Later Cause They’re Owing Rent by Tunks2017(m): 2:12pm On Feb 26, 2018
wedding of lunacy.............
Full of lunatics angry
I don't see a good reason to waste so much money on wedding day when more expenses are coming during marrige life...........

-house & shelter
-vehicle
-feeding
-child expenses & fees
Couples need to think Harder shocked
Re: Couple Spent N3m On Wedding But Got Evicted Weeks Later Cause They’re Owing Rent by Somto007(m): 3:00pm On Feb 26, 2018
mikejj:
grin the landlord should have reminded them naw.i believe he ate the wedding rice and zobo.kiki

I believe the landlord was not invited, cause if he was he would have calm down a little..lol
Re: Couple Spent N3m On Wedding But Got Evicted Weeks Later Cause They’re Owing Rent by higherpower: 5:30pm On Feb 26, 2018
Last weekend in Uyo, one paid reception center of 500k then couldn't afford ordinary minerals talkless of rice. Many guests got angry and left with their gifts. People began to see their foolishness at the reception ground. If you have 500k to spend, what happens to hiring a hall of 100k n using the balance for food n drinks. They would still be left overs. Some people allows unnecessary pride to think for them.

3 Likes

Re: Couple Spent N3m On Wedding But Got Evicted Weeks Later Cause They’re Owing Rent by higherpower: 5:37pm On Feb 26, 2018
rheether:
If you plan to make money on your wedding, then that is the begining of failure. If you have 500k, plan with that so u won't be dissapointed at the end.

1 Like

Re: Couple Spent N3m On Wedding But Got Evicted Weeks Later Cause They’re Owing Rent by sweetilicious(f): 6:28pm On Feb 26, 2018
Exactly.Wedding shouldn't exceed 100 people
nero2face:
Visionless couples... undecided undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Women Shouldn't Bother To Lose Weight / My Brother-in-law Beat My Sister This Morning. What Should I Do? / Police Inspector, Michael Timitimi Slumps, Dies During Grandmother’s Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.