Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Cashew Supply Sponsorship And Finance To Seller,Supplier,Farmer,Agent - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Cashew Supply Sponsorship And Finance To Seller,Supplier,Farmer,Agent (526 Views)

Business Sponsorship and Overseas Travel Sponsorship. / Farmer Achieves 8 Metric Tonnes/80bags Of Maize Per Hectare / My Egg Poultry Farming Experience As A New Farmer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cashew Supply Sponsorship And Finance To Seller,Supplier,Farmer,Agent by HAMOPLC: 8:02am On Feb 26, 2018
We want to encourage all cashew nut traders by financing them to enable their gathering and stable supply.

we need a sincere trader
contact us
TEXT & CALL Only
Re: Cashew Supply Sponsorship And Finance To Seller,Supplier,Farmer,Agent by HAMOPLC: 4:38pm On Feb 26, 2018
GRATE ADVANTAGE
Re: Cashew Supply Sponsorship And Finance To Seller,Supplier,Farmer,Agent by Mibellconsult: 4:40pm On Feb 26, 2018
20 tons of maize deliver to Lagos 100k per ton, 20 tons of cashew nuts pickup 590k per ton... Contact mike 08102926099
Re: Cashew Supply Sponsorship And Finance To Seller,Supplier,Farmer,Agent by HAMOPLC: 7:17am On Feb 27, 2018
On
Re: Cashew Supply Sponsorship And Finance To Seller,Supplier,Farmer,Agent by HAMOPLC: 7:21am On Feb 28, 2018
ON
Re: Cashew Supply Sponsorship And Finance To Seller,Supplier,Farmer,Agent by grabben: 8:22am On Feb 28, 2018
Mibellconsult:
20 tons of maize deliver to Lagos 100k per ton, 20 tons of cashew nuts pickup 590k per ton... Contact mike 08102926099
You too can export your cashew nuts to foreign countries and make a staggering amount of money. It is easy. Just click on the first link on my signature to know how you will go about it.
Re: Cashew Supply Sponsorship And Finance To Seller,Supplier,Farmer,Agent by nnannaone(m): 12:01am On Mar 02, 2018
This man is a fraudster. Naira landers please beware.
This man offered me funding to finance my cashew nut from my location to buyers location, and to share profit with me. And then after some short discussion, he stated that his company also buys cashew nut. I offered him my cashew nut and asked him to come and inspect, pay and load to his destination. He then said I will have to pay a fee of N35,000 before he will buy my stock. He then sent his website and bank details for me to pay N35,000 before he will buy my stock. NAIRALANDERS PLEASE BE CAREFULL WITH THIS MAN!!!
Re: Cashew Supply Sponsorship And Finance To Seller,Supplier,Farmer,Agent by HAMOPLC: 1:04am On Mar 02, 2018
nnannaone:
This man offered me funding to finance my cashew nut from my location to buyers location, and to share profit with me. And then after some short discussion, he stated that his company also buys cashew nut. I offered him my cashew nut and asked him to come and inspect, pay and load to his destination. He then said I will have to pay a fee of N35,000 before he will buy my stock. He then sent his website and bank details for me to pay N35,000 before he will buy my stock. NAIRALANDERS PLEASE BE CAREFULL WITH THIS MAN!!!

You dont have fair of GOD. Stop all these infor.u asked for finance i said,profit is 35% & you 65%. and i told u to register with us by filling our form on the website. or which organization dont have policy,& we dont asked for property as collecteral.

lu said,we should come lagos for old crop cashew,bcoz we also buy.& u asked for pks buyers to sell ur pks too to get 35k which i dont ans u.
Re: Cashew Supply Sponsorship And Finance To Seller,Supplier,Farmer,Agent by HAMOPLC: 1:14am On Mar 02, 2018
ANYONE PROCLAIMING AGAINST OTHER FELLOW CAN HAVE A PROGRESS. IF MONEY IS EASY,WHY BANKS DO COLLECT COLLECTERAL AND STILL PUT APPLICANT INTO STRESS.MY BROTHER,VISIT PRIVATE LENDER TO DANCE TO THEIR TUNES.WE DONT FORCE ANYONE.
Re: Cashew Supply Sponsorship And Finance To Seller,Supplier,Farmer,Agent by HAMOPLC: 1:29am On Mar 02, 2018
nnannaone:

Na wa ooh, take your 35k to otedola or dangote to give a trial.you want us to finance your trade without profit sharing,so,we are a frauster or you are a scammer,your charms cant work.o ga ooh,my brother start your own finance and give it away free

just pks that u are supplying to ewekoro,u quited bcoz ar a motor boy.& i wanted to connect u,u down calm down.oga,stop blackmailing fellow people.

(1) (Reply)

I WANT TO BUY NEW RAW CASHEW NUTS / Super Gro Fertilizer / Free Seminar On Livestock,organic Farmingand Feed Formulation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.