Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Uche Elendu Graduates From "Word Of Life Bible Institute" (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Elendu Graduates From "Word Of Life Bible Institute" (Photos) (24241 Views)

Anita Joseph Blasts Uche Elendu, Asks If She Is A Witch / BBNaija: Uche Elendu And Friends Rejoice As Gedoni Gets Evicted / Stella Whyte Graduates From Word Of Faith Bible Institute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uche Elendu Graduates From "Word Of Life Bible Institute" (Photos) by gistblogger: 8:09am On Feb 26, 2018
GitMore.com

She caption;

And finally i graduated from WOLBI today and i cant be grateful enough for his grace to go through this.. its been an amazing experience in the presence of God studying and learning deeply from the word of God. Special thanks to @salvationministrieslekki and my paapa Pastor David ibiyieome for the impactation. Special thanks to my family and friends for standing by me and coming out to celebrate with me, my bestie @anitajoseph8 ever supportive @adaoraukoh my sweet sis @pj_goldtextiles my dear @maxysworld1 my gee @queen3geez my bone @kennethakalucy my blood @ozumbaprecious @pri_mody I decree in the name of Jesus Christ that celebration will never cease from your lives and family, as u came out to honour me, you shall be honoured all the days of your life. Thank you thank you thank you.
To my amazing fans... knowing God is knowing life... 1 more certificate added... many more to bag. I love u all
Suit by my baby @d_ruchyempire

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfoYkpdBeu9/?hl=en

2 Likes

Re: Uche Elendu Graduates From "Word Of Life Bible Institute" (Photos) by manuel4real(m): 8:20am On Feb 26, 2018
good for her

2 Likes

Re: Uche Elendu Graduates From "Word Of Life Bible Institute" (Photos) by Kenzico(m): 8:26am On Feb 26, 2018
grin grin

Next up! She might wanna be an Evangelist

1 Like

Re: Uche Elendu Graduates From "Word Of Life Bible Institute" (Photos) by princechurchill(m): 8:34am On Feb 26, 2018
At least she's not showing us her nude or claiming to be a virgin

13 Likes

Re: Uche Elendu Graduates From "Word Of Life Bible Institute" (Photos) by Mimienudles(f): 8:38am On Feb 26, 2018
Beautiful lady

6 Likes

Re: Uche Elendu Graduates From "Word Of Life Bible Institute" (Photos) by Nutase: 10:09am On Feb 26, 2018
cool
Re: Uche Elendu Graduates From "Word Of Life Bible Institute" (Photos) by GISTM0RE: 2:40pm On Feb 26, 2018
cheesy
Re: Uche Elendu Graduates From "Word Of Life Bible Institute" (Photos) by datopaper(m): 3:43pm On Feb 26, 2018
Congratulations

3 Likes

Re: Uche Elendu Graduates From "Word Of Life Bible Institute" (Photos) by eleojo23: 3:43pm On Feb 26, 2018
Everybody has his own journey in life
Re: Uche Elendu Graduates From "Word Of Life Bible Institute" (Photos) by thesicilian: 3:44pm On Feb 26, 2018

8 Likes

Re: Uche Elendu Graduates From "Word Of Life Bible Institute" (Photos) by emperor94(m): 3:44pm On Feb 26, 2018
It seems these people have realized that there's more money in church than in film, first Eucharia, then Mama G, now this one, after all the blue film.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Elendu Graduates From "Word Of Life Bible Institute" (Photos) by Appetizer(m): 3:44pm On Feb 26, 2018
Winners chapel right??

I once attended after my first time in their shosh!

Then that was it grin
Re: Uche Elendu Graduates From "Word Of Life Bible Institute" (Photos) by wwwtortoise(m): 3:46pm On Feb 26, 2018
cool
My childhood crush
Re: Uche Elendu Graduates From "Word Of Life Bible Institute" (Photos) by john650(m): 3:47pm On Feb 26, 2018
Just what Nigeria needs. Another pastor. Yawn.

1 Like

Re: Uche Elendu Graduates From "Word Of Life Bible Institute" (Photos) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 26, 2018
And some are saying "it's not all about school" as a way of justifying their illiteracy or low self esteem. Issokay

Re: Uche Elendu Graduates From "Word Of Life Bible Institute" (Photos) by Edoi(m): 3:47pm On Feb 26, 2018
Congratulations to you dear. So happy for you.
Re: Uche Elendu Graduates From "Word Of Life Bible Institute" (Photos) by dayleke: 3:48pm On Feb 26, 2018
Eyin omo "WOLBI" !!!
WOLBi...
E wa sinu Soosi...
SOOSI....
A ti gbo Lori Redio...
Redio....
Pe Jesu le ba de....
Ba de....
Re: Uche Elendu Graduates From "Word Of Life Bible Institute" (Photos) by Donemmaco(m): 3:49pm On Feb 26, 2018
eeehhhh......
Re: Uche Elendu Graduates From "Word Of Life Bible Institute" (Photos) by Uyi168: 3:51pm On Feb 26, 2018
princechurchill:
At least she's not showing us her nude or claiming to be a virgin
..and its that nude part that is interesting
Re: Uche Elendu Graduates From "Word Of Life Bible Institute" (Photos) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 26, 2018
This is so beautiful and adorable. Jesus smile on you......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Elendu Graduates From "Word Of Life Bible Institute" (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 3:52pm On Feb 26, 2018
She's so cool and gorgeous in Christ...#Radiant

5 Likes

Re: Uche Elendu Graduates From "Word Of Life Bible Institute" (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 3:56pm On Feb 26, 2018
Kenzico:
grin grin

We are all called, only who's ready to answer the call...

2 Likes

Re: Uche Elendu Graduates From "Word Of Life Bible Institute" (Photos) by engrjacuzzi: 4:28pm On Feb 26, 2018
watch out for her ministry soonest.
Re: Uche Elendu Graduates From "Word Of Life Bible Institute" (Photos) by Achillesdam500(m): 4:37pm On Feb 26, 2018
Anointing fall on her grin
Re: Uche Elendu Graduates From "Word Of Life Bible Institute" (Photos) by nikkypearl(f): 4:37pm On Feb 26, 2018
Appetizer:
Winners chapel right??

Then that was it grin
Winners Chapel is WOFBI.."Word Of Faith Bible Institute "

2 Likes

Re: Uche Elendu Graduates From "Word Of Life Bible Institute" (Photos) by cheeeoma(f): 4:45pm On Feb 26, 2018
Appetizer:
Winners chapel right??
Then that was it grin

SalvationMinistries.
Re: Uche Elendu Graduates From "Word Of Life Bible Institute" (Photos) by ladygudhead(f): 5:01pm On Feb 26, 2018
Congrats! i can relate. smiley
Re: Uche Elendu Graduates From "Word Of Life Bible Institute" (Photos) by Interesting15: 5:49pm On Feb 26, 2018
Kenzico:
grin grin

And what is wrong with that?
Re: Uche Elendu Graduates From "Word Of Life Bible Institute" (Photos) by awesomedona: 6:00pm On Feb 26, 2018
smiley smileyCongratulation girl... More Grace!! More Anioting!!... shocked shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Joke Silva And Olu Jacobs With Soyinka / Dapo Abiodun Pictured With Olamide / Picture Of Davido Watching Channel O When He Was 7 Years Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.