Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,416 members, 7,822,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Stella Whyte Graduates From Word Of Faith Bible Institute - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Whyte Graduates From Word Of Faith Bible Institute (20368 Views)

Miracle Igbokwe Graduates From Aviation School As He Becomes A Certified Pilot / Desmond Elliot Was Right In Calling Nigerian Youths Children - Ivan-Whyte Eagle / Uche Elendu Graduates From "Word Of Life Bible Institute" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stella Whyte Graduates From Word Of Faith Bible Institute by AlexReports(m): 6:57pm On Apr 04, 2018
Miss Polo Nigeria, Queen Stella Whyte Shares Graduation Photos from Word Of Faith Bible Institute

Reigning Miss Polo Nigeria, Queen Stella Whyte recently shared pictured of her graduation from Word Of Faith Bible Institute (WOFBI),Winners chapel. ‎

The Edo state born who is currently attending her NYSC in Jos will be representing Nigeria at the Miss Polo International 2018 scheduled to hold in Nigeria with over 70 countries to be in attendance. 

Okhueleigbe Ebosetale as she is natively known, also runs a charity NGO known as StellaWhyte Foundation. The lanky pretty beauty queen recently celebrated her 23rd birthday with the widows and orphans in Jos- Plateau state.

http://www.alexreports.info/2018/04/miss-polo-nigeria-queen-stella-whyte.html?m=0

4 Likes

Re: Stella Whyte Graduates From Word Of Faith Bible Institute by chibike69: 10:13pm On Apr 04, 2018
miss polo

nawa oo

2 Likes

Re: Stella Whyte Graduates From Word Of Faith Bible Institute by dukeprince50: 10:13pm On Apr 04, 2018
first to comment in a post that made front page wow.

MODIFIED.
who da 4ck is that guy up there, mod ban that guy, he is against my happiness

Pls o, INEC does not count prayer points, get ur PVC.

4 Likes

Re: Stella Whyte Graduates From Word Of Faith Bible Institute by Primusinterpares(m): 10:14pm On Apr 04, 2018
.Too many queens with very few infinitesimal Kings...

Sometimes I begin to wonder where are all this queen this queen that Kingdoms located sef...

nice one for drawing closer to God by attending that bible study classes and graduating... nice one

6 Likes

Re: Stella Whyte Graduates From Word Of Faith Bible Institute by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 04, 2018
So after u don finish bible school, next thing na to dey pose. Abi?

Sorry, I forget say u be beauty queen...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Whyte Graduates From Word Of Faith Bible Institute by joeaz58(m): 10:14pm On Apr 04, 2018
see fresh meat!!! anyways congratulations to her!!!
Re: Stella Whyte Graduates From Word Of Faith Bible Institute by hypnotic(m): 10:15pm On Apr 04, 2018
Slay queen wey know better thing

2 Likes

Re: Stella Whyte Graduates From Word Of Faith Bible Institute by wearley21(m): 10:16pm On Apr 04, 2018
Nice one
Re: Stella Whyte Graduates From Word Of Faith Bible Institute by bayaar(m): 10:17pm On Apr 04, 2018
Good For Her
Re: Stella Whyte Graduates From Word Of Faith Bible Institute by anochuko01(m): 10:18pm On Apr 04, 2018
Samostical:
WOFBI is starting next week... how come she has finished her own? I still have the form in the house. 2018 edition begins 9th April.
is WOFBI done simultaneously across the country?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stella Whyte Graduates From Word Of Faith Bible Institute by Preshivano01(m): 10:20pm On Apr 04, 2018
My camp crush ☺......
Re: Stella Whyte Graduates From Word Of Faith Bible Institute by emmyfizzy12(m): 10:28pm On Apr 04, 2018
Samostical:
WOFBI is starting next week... how come she has finished her own? I still have the form in the house. 2018 edition begins 9th April.
nah...I tot these week nw.
Re: Stella Whyte Graduates From Word Of Faith Bible Institute by XingXhang(m): 10:30pm On Apr 04, 2018
Abraham took his TRAINED servants...Until you are TRAINED, you cannot reign.

Hope she's doing for the right reasons and not trying to 'use' God.
Re: Stella Whyte Graduates From Word Of Faith Bible Institute by Snow02: 10:31pm On Apr 04, 2018
dukeprince50:
first to comment in a post that made front page wow.

MODIFIED.
who da 4ck is that guy up there, mod ban that guy, he is against my happiness

Pls o, INEC does not count prayer points, get ur PVC.
LMAO
Re: Stella Whyte Graduates From Word Of Faith Bible Institute by Dawinlove(m): 10:33pm On Apr 04, 2018
just finished mine too..march special. It ended Thursday last week due to youth alive easter camp
Re: Stella Whyte Graduates From Word Of Faith Bible Institute by DreamSonInlaw(m): 10:43pm On Apr 04, 2018
[quote author=Primusinterpares post=66438697].Too many queens with very few infinitesimal Kings...

Very few and infinitesimal mean the same thing, its a needless use of words (superfluous verbiage)

3 Likes

Re: Stella Whyte Graduates From Word Of Faith Bible Institute by DreamSonInlaw(m): 10:46pm On Apr 04, 2018
Primusinterpares:
.Too many queens with very few infinitesimal Kings...

Sometimes I begin to wonder where are all this queen this queen that Kingdoms located sef...

nice one for drawing closer to God by attending that bible study classes and graduating... nice one

Very few and infinitesimal mean the same thing. It's a needless use of words (superfluous verbiage)

7 Likes

Re: Stella Whyte Graduates From Word Of Faith Bible Institute by DreamSonInlaw(m): 10:49pm On Apr 04, 2018
Samostical:

Na double promotion
Re: Stella Whyte Graduates From Word Of Faith Bible Institute by DreamSonInlaw(m): 10:52pm On Apr 04, 2018
Slay mama ti take over!
Re: Stella Whyte Graduates From Word Of Faith Bible Institute by IME1: 10:54pm On Apr 04, 2018
smiley
Congrats to her
Is the Institute affiliated to Church of God Mission

Re: Stella Whyte Graduates From Word Of Faith Bible Institute by Blonchilli(m): 11:00pm On Apr 04, 2018
We have queen for everything that's not working in this country
Re: Stella Whyte Graduates From Word Of Faith Bible Institute by omoadeleye(m): 11:07pm On Apr 04, 2018
Uhm.. omo to re wa
Re: Stella Whyte Graduates From Word Of Faith Bible Institute by AnthonyAk(m): 11:08pm On Apr 04, 2018
Damn she cute , already in them DM's cool
Re: Stella Whyte Graduates From Word Of Faith Bible Institute by wavylevel: 11:39pm On Apr 04, 2018
Make we dey fry pap
Re: Stella Whyte Graduates From Word Of Faith Bible Institute by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:42pm On Apr 04, 2018
obrigado080:
So after u don finish bible school, next thing na to dey pose. Abi?

Sorry, I forget say u be beauty queen...

Lol. Of course, she has to pose. Going through WOFBI successfully is a pure delight! cheesy
Re: Stella Whyte Graduates From Word Of Faith Bible Institute by Evince(m): 12:02am On Apr 05, 2018
Is that certificate to heaven. Smtn that doesn't yield anything.

Now she has been given half baked teaching full of lies to continue the generational lies.

Go to Vatican city and become a theologian with full info of ur religion. That's where u will read other books that makes up Bible and the reason behind their decisions

2 Likes

Re: Stella Whyte Graduates From Word Of Faith Bible Institute by santricedupas(m): 12:11am On Apr 05, 2018
Make I sharpaly go check her profile for twitter snap chat make I add, something for my mind dey tell me say na ma wife be dat, am I correct
Re: Stella Whyte Graduates From Word Of Faith Bible Institute by Nobody: 1:05am On Apr 05, 2018
IME1:
smiley
Congrats to her
Is the Institute affiliated to Church of God Mission
Living Faith Church (LFC) aka Winners Chapel.. Meanwhile congrats to beautiful Ebos..
Re: Stella Whyte Graduates From Word Of Faith Bible Institute by tiger28: 1:47am On Apr 05, 2018
Miss POLO NIGERIAPageantry has been Bastardized.......Alexreport see your life!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alex's Polygraph Result Reveals She Lied About Getting Over Leo / Kenneth Okoli Expecting First Child With Wife, Jessica / White Woman Accused Runtown And His Brother Of Defrauding Her Of 45Million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.