Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,936 members, 7,814,171 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Ritualists Cut Off Pregnant Woman's Breasts And Eyes In Cameroon (Graphic Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ritualists Cut Off Pregnant Woman's Breasts And Eyes In Cameroon (Graphic Photo) (30714 Views)

General Obi And Ojong Elvis Ojo Killed In Cameroon. Graphic Photos / Food Seller Caught With Young Girl's Head In Her Restaurant In Cameroon (Graphic / Nigerian Man Killed By Wife And Boyfriend In Cameroon (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ritualists Cut Off Pregnant Woman's Breasts And Eyes In Cameroon (Graphic Photo) by NairaMaster1(m): 10:28am On Feb 26, 2018
Which breast will the baby suck now? Double wahala
Re: Ritualists Cut Off Pregnant Woman's Breasts And Eyes In Cameroon (Graphic Photo) by kingthreat(m): 10:36am On Feb 26, 2018
livebynite:

Agreed, we are on the same page
But as I said earlier it's the government that caused all this because if garri was cheaper alot of things would work in this country angry

When a cup of garri was N10, people were still doing rituals. So stop being irrational and low-brained. Evil is evil and must be condemned. Stop looking for excuses for wickedness.

1 Like

Re: Ritualists Cut Off Pregnant Woman's Breasts And Eyes In Cameroon (Graphic Photo) by patunu: 10:46am On Feb 26, 2018
The heart of man is desperately wicked. The perpetrators of this crime must have started with "little" evils but see how far they have come.
Please repent and be baptized in the name of Jesus to escape the impending judgment of God if you have not done so already.
Re: Ritualists Cut Off Pregnant Woman's Breasts And Eyes In Cameroon (Graphic Photo) by livebynite: 10:46am On Feb 26, 2018
kingthreat:

When a cup of garri was N10, people were still doing rituals. So stop being irrational and low-brained. Evil is evil and must be condemned. Stop looking for excuses for wickedness.

Wickedness is making garri so expensivead it is today angry
Re: Ritualists Cut Off Pregnant Woman's Breasts And Eyes In Cameroon (Graphic Photo) by livebynite: 10:48am On Feb 26, 2018
ekpesinyang:

Just Like Lombrosso, "Some criminals are born". Crime has so many contributing factors. What is the connection between Garri and cutting someone's breast and eyes. Garri now is 9 cups for 100 Naira. For someone to perform such act, that person is very evil not a matter of poverty. Please let's try not to encourage people to go into crime to survive. It's never an option. There are so many ways to make cash in this Nigeria.
There's no arguing the fact that evil is evil. But what's most evil is exporting our cassava there by making garri too expensive for the common man angry
How many garri processing plans has been opened for the young graduates ?
Re: Ritualists Cut Off Pregnant Woman's Breasts And Eyes In Cameroon (Graphic Photo) by livebynite: 10:49am On Feb 26, 2018
gloria34:
some go into crimes as a result of poverty, yes, but I still won't spare them. we should learn to b patient and hustle more. government have their part to play but if we keep on blaming d government, every1 will go into crime and blame government too. Nigeria is messed up (citizen and government)

Garri is way too expensive, what does the common have for staple food ?

Why doesn't she government open garri processing plans for young graduates
Re: Ritualists Cut Off Pregnant Woman's Breasts And Eyes In Cameroon (Graphic Photo) by kingthreat(m): 10:49am On Feb 26, 2018
livebynite:

Wickedness is making garri so expensivead it is today angry

Who made it expensive? Did Buhari drop prices of oil so we can enter recession? What have you done about Nigeria only importing and exporting only oil? Stop blaming government for people doing rituals. Rituals is evil

1 Like

Re: Ritualists Cut Off Pregnant Woman's Breasts And Eyes In Cameroon (Graphic Photo) by Reelmii: 10:50am On Feb 26, 2018
sulesadat:
delta please give us good news for once please.
so for the fact dat it did not happen in delta is not good news abi
Re: Ritualists Cut Off Pregnant Woman's Breasts And Eyes In Cameroon (Graphic Photo) by Reelmii: 10:52am On Feb 26, 2018
chinawapz:
rest in peace may quick judgment come.upon the ritualist

if you need a writer just check my signature
na u kill her nii, she no die o
Re: Ritualists Cut Off Pregnant Woman's Breasts And Eyes In Cameroon (Graphic Photo) by Lipslikecandy11(m): 10:55am On Feb 26, 2018
princechurchill:
Truly an idol mind is a devil's playground

Sorry mate its spent idle.... Nice wan anyways
Re: Ritualists Cut Off Pregnant Woman's Breasts And Eyes In Cameroon (Graphic Photo) by eseveli(m): 10:57am On Feb 26, 2018
false information... it happen in Cameroon... OP should be arrest for misleading the public
Re: Ritualists Cut Off Pregnant Woman's Breasts And Eyes In Cameroon (Graphic Photo) by troublemakea(m): 11:12am On Feb 26, 2018
amani63:
Why the killing and human slaughtering,I cry when ever I see this kind devilish act

Are we goat or are we cows that we should die for the sin we don't commit

Give me power and all this rubbish will stop

to talk is easy you think if given power you wount do or order for more than this?
Re: Ritualists Cut Off Pregnant Woman's Breasts And Eyes In Cameroon (Graphic Photo) by AmTruth: 11:19am On Feb 26, 2018
livebynite:

But as I said earlier it's the government that caused all this because if garri was cheaper alot of things would work in this country angry

So the only skill they have is to kill because of hungry,but lack the skill to farming in order to eat. Not surprise you people have to defend them because the headline didn't say a Fulani herdsman killed. Let keep defending our evil brothers since the only evil we know is that of fulani herdsmen. Are they killing outsiders? No they are killing us. Look at the so called pastor killing also in Rivers state of recent. Fantastic ,Fulani killing is the only evil in Nigeria. Kudos to you.
Re: Ritualists Cut Off Pregnant Woman's Breasts And Eyes In Cameroon (Graphic Photo) by livebynite: 11:33am On Feb 26, 2018
AmTruth:
So the only skill they have is to kill because of hungry,but lack the skill to farming in order to eat. Not surprise you people have to defend them because the headline didn't say a Fulani herdsman killed. Let keep defending our evil brothers since the only evil we know is that of fulani herdsmen. Are they killing outsiders? No they are killing us. Look at the so called pastor killing also in Rivers state of recent. Fantastic ,Fulani killing is the only evil in Nigeria. Kudos to you.

Have daddy you are taking this the wrong way. My point is hunger drives the masses insane and right now hunger has driven over 80 million youth insane in Nigeria.

Stalin used this method to surpression a revolution in former USSR.

Nigerian government can open free garri processing plants for all graduates to help alleviate huner unemployment and poverty but no. Instead they spend more time paying internet image managers to launder their bashed image hence the cost of garri keeps rising angry
Re: Ritualists Cut Off Pregnant Woman's Breasts And Eyes In Cameroon (Graphic Photo) by davillian(m): 11:51am On Feb 26, 2018
CastedAyo:

God bless you

The person the wrote that report should be sacked by his boss
Nigerians are good at spoiling things.
All because of traffic bloggers be posting rubbish and lies anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Ritualists Cut Off Pregnant Woman's Breasts And Eyes In Cameroon (Graphic Photo) by FroshJaynex(m): 11:53am On Feb 26, 2018
Angelanest:
lalasticlala, this happened in Buea area of Cameroon and not in Delta state.
Bloggers have the hottest place on hell fire. Stupid set of morons

1 Like

Re: Ritualists Cut Off Pregnant Woman's Breasts And Eyes In Cameroon (Graphic Photo) by CastedAyo: 12:11pm On Feb 26, 2018
davillian:
Nigerians are good at spoiling things. All because of traffic bloggers be posting rubbish and lies anyhow.
Please can I get your Whatsapp digits
Re: Ritualists Cut Off Pregnant Woman's Breasts And Eyes In Cameroon (Graphic Photo) by CastedAyo: 12:14pm On Feb 26, 2018
FroshJaynex:
Bloggers have the hottest place on hell fire. Stupid set of morons

Not all cause so do not do research before publishing

I saw the picture on Facebook yesterday but I didn't publish it because I was unable to get where it happened..

Every the guy who shared it never know it..
Re: Ritualists Cut Off Pregnant Woman's Breasts And Eyes In Cameroon (Graphic Photo) by Iamthoney(m): 12:28pm On Feb 26, 2018
livebynite:

But this wicked act wasn't perpetrated in Nigeria na?
Re: Ritualists Cut Off Pregnant Woman's Breasts And Eyes In Cameroon (Graphic Photo) by davillian(m): 12:35pm On Feb 26, 2018
CastedAyo:

Please can I get your Whatsapp digits
No vex o. Why do u want my What's app digits.
Re: Ritualists Cut Off Pregnant Woman's Breasts And Eyes In Cameroon (Graphic Photo) by CastedAyo: 12:43pm On Feb 26, 2018
davillian:
No vex o. Why do u want my What's app digits.
It's an offer..
Re: Ritualists Cut Off Pregnant Woman's Breasts And Eyes In Cameroon (Graphic Photo) by livebynite: 12:44pm On Feb 26, 2018
Iamthoney:
But this wicked act wasn't perpetrated in Nigeria na?

We are talking of the crippling poverty imposed on the Nigerian people by the wicked government who refuses to take steps to reduce the price of garri angry
Re: Ritualists Cut Off Pregnant Woman's Breasts And Eyes In Cameroon (Graphic Photo) by Damzy007: 12:53pm On Feb 26, 2018
livebynite:
The cost of garri is too high thanks to this stupid government..now see what the youths are driven too

Evil government angry
This Guy is high on garri, cant believe all his post are all based on garri. Now tell me how often do you take garri a day?
Re: Ritualists Cut Off Pregnant Woman's Breasts And Eyes In Cameroon (Graphic Photo) by livebynite: 12:58pm On Feb 26, 2018
Damzy007:

This Guy is high on garri, cant believe all his post are all based on garri. Now tell me how often do you take garri a day?

Garri a day keeps the doctor away, didn't your mum tell you this too?

Baba mi I no dey miss eba and garri 2ith coconut, if coconut no dey na dry fish go supplement
Re: Ritualists Cut Off Pregnant Woman's Breasts And Eyes In Cameroon (Graphic Photo) by Damzy007: 1:15pm On Feb 26, 2018
livebynite:

Garri a day keeps the doctor away, didn't your mum tell you this too?

Baba mi I no dey miss eba and garri 2ith coconut, if coconut no dey na dry fish go supplement
No be ur fault bro na naija govt turn una to garriholic, hope your mum also warned you against the effect of too much garri.

1 Like

Re: Ritualists Cut Off Pregnant Woman's Breasts And Eyes In Cameroon (Graphic Photo) by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 2:12pm On Feb 26, 2018
say what
A Pregnant Woman's Breasts and Eyes were cut off In Delta.
News Breaker Oghenekaro Festus who
shared the photos said the incident happened
in Cameroon, Sad..
Delta Is it a state in Nigeria or a region in Cameroun Ayam nor understanding anymore . . .
Re: Ritualists Cut Off Pregnant Woman's Breasts And Eyes In Cameroon (Graphic Photo) by pally123: 5:32pm On Feb 26, 2018
And they are busy staring at her and taking pictures as if they saw an exotic animal while on tour. Smh
Re: Ritualists Cut Off Pregnant Woman's Breasts And Eyes In Cameroon (Graphic Photo) by Iamthoney(m): 5:43pm On Feb 26, 2018
livebynite:

We are talking of the crippling poverty imposed on the Nigerian people by the wicked government who refuses to take steps to reduce the price of garri angry
Our problem didn't start yesterday or last week, it has been there long before we was born and I doubt it's coming to an end anytime soon. If this government and the ones to come next could do little to alleviate the sufferings in the country then there lies lil hope for we the masses but I very much doubt if our leaders gives two fvcks about us
Re: Ritualists Cut Off Pregnant Woman's Breasts And Eyes In Cameroon (Graphic Photo) by livebynite: 6:05pm On Feb 26, 2018
Iamthoney:
Our problem didn't start yesterday or last week, it has been there long before we was born and I doubt it's coming to an end anytime soon. If this government and the ones to come next could do little to alleviate the sufferings in the country then there lies lil hope for we the masses but I very much doubt if our leaders gives two fvcks about us

well said sir

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Explosion Rocks Drinking Joint In Kogi. 3 Feared Dead, Many Injured (Pictures) / Kenyan Lady Jailed For 15 Years For Defiling 16-Year-Old Boy / Gay Pastor, Elijah Emenendu Sodomises 3 Brothers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.