Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Freelance Writers Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Freelance Writers Needed (511 Views)

Freelance Writers Wanted-get Monthly Paid At Home, Up To $150 / Freelance Writers Needed / Urgent: Freelance Writers Needed For A Research Driven Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Freelance Writers Needed by odutolu1(m): 9:15am On Feb 26, 2018
Hi guys,

There are job opportunities available for good writers.

The selected candidates will be given diverse projects from review articles on Amazon to articles of different niches and for different audiences. If you haven't written a product review before, you may want to check product reviews sample online to see if you can write one.

Candidates must possess good writing skills (without misspellings/typos). We are not looking for copy and paste writers. Write-ups must be 100% original. We use plagiarism-checking tools such as Copyscape to scan each writeups. Any project with duplicated contents will be turned down.

You should be able to write at least 5,000 words per week.

You will be given samples and instructions for each article.

We pay $1.5 per 500 words for every approved projects. If you are a good writer, the rate will definitely be increased in a month or two.

Interested candidates should send simple applications to the email address: odutolutimothy@gmail.com
Mention Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies in your mail.
Thanks.
Re: Freelance Writers Needed by BlueScholar(m): 11:48am On Feb 26, 2018
when sending an application do I need to attach a sample ?
Re: Freelance Writers Needed by Gamelord007: 5:30pm On Feb 26, 2018
find freelance experts @ www.post4solution.com a top quality freelance job website that supports Naira Transactions
Re: Freelance Writers Needed by Nobody: 4:13am On Mar 02, 2018
odutolu1:

Hi guys,

There are job opportunities available for good writers.

The selected candidates will be given diverse projects from review articles on Amazon to articles of different niches and for different audiences. If you haven't written a product review before, you may want to check product reviews sample online to see if you can write one.

Candidates must possess good writing skills (without misspellings/typos). We are not looking for copy and paste writers. Write-ups must be 100% original. We use plagiarism-checking tools such as Copyscape to scan each writeups. Any project with duplicated contents will be turned down.

You should be able to write at least 5,000 words per week.

You will be given samples and instructions for each article.

We pay $1.5 per 500 words for every approved projects. If you are a good writer, the rate will definitely be increased in a month or two.

Interested candidates should send simple applications to the email address: odutolutimothy@gmail.com
Mention Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies in your mail.
Thanks.
hy, please let me know what's up with the test article I sent
Re: Freelance Writers Needed by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 02, 2018
josh98:
hy, please let me know what's up with the test article I sent
So I've got partner(s)? Thought I was the only person not getting a reply from him

(1) (Reply)

Structural Designer In A Multinational E & P Company / Companies Hiring Now In Nigeria / Urgent Vacancy- Opened For Female Engineers ONLY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.