Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Senator Dino Melaye Builds Gada Bridge In Kogi West Constituency (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Dino Melaye Builds Gada Bridge In Kogi West Constituency (Photos) (38983 Views)

Senator Orji Kalu Constructing Roads In His Constituency (Photos) / Obituary And 'Burial' Of Saraki By Senator Omo-Agege's Constituency (Photos) / Dino Melaye Builds Two Schools For His Constituency (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Builds Gada Bridge In Kogi West Constituency (Photos) by PTNL: 1:09pm On Feb 26, 2018
This one be bridge? Or you meant "Gada"
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Builds Gada Bridge In Kogi West Constituency (Photos) by Aby26(m): 1:10pm On Feb 26, 2018
And people in is area will still praise him for this. Well he will do more if he can be vote for prisidencial election
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Builds Gada Bridge In Kogi West Constituency (Photos) by Jokerman(m): 1:10pm On Feb 26, 2018
KahlDrogo:
We Pigs and Idiots are happy with this wonderful achievement. We will continue to be Dino Melaye slaves whether Afonjas like it or not. grin

Shalom my Jewish alobams.

I am back! grin

lolssss

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Builds Gada Bridge In Kogi West Constituency (Photos) by DrObum(m): 1:15pm On Feb 26, 2018
This one na gutter nah
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Builds Gada Bridge In Kogi West Constituency (Photos) by slimfit1(m): 1:16pm On Feb 26, 2018
He knows that his constituency is full of idiots that would appreciate rubbish.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Builds Gada Bridge In Kogi West Constituency (Photos) by debolayinka(m): 1:18pm On Feb 26, 2018
Lemme look again.....

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Builds Gada Bridge In Kogi West Constituency (Photos) by EASY39(m): 1:20pm On Feb 26, 2018
Lipscomb:
:oh really lobotan dino carrygooo at least you better than Adeyeye and co ..
wasiu Akinola
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Builds Gada Bridge In Kogi West Constituency (Photos) by greggng: 1:38pm On Feb 26, 2018
I cannot stop laughing....so this one na bridge?
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Builds Gada Bridge In Kogi West Constituency (Photos) by Horlar995(m): 1:41pm On Feb 26, 2018
I'm pretty sure the man doesn't understand the difference between the term bridge and culvert
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Builds Gada Bridge In Kogi West Constituency (Photos) by Sinbad24k: 1:46pm On Feb 26, 2018
omo see cars....
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Builds Gada Bridge In Kogi West Constituency (Photos) by Emmenyk(m): 1:55pm On Feb 26, 2018
Civil Engineers in the beedin shocked shocked shocked is the slab thickness adequate enough?

Did they consider what a fully loaded Dangote Cement truck would do to that Bridge abi na culvert?

SMH

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Builds Gada Bridge In Kogi West Constituency (Photos) by jidxin(m): 1:57pm On Feb 26, 2018
KahlDrogo:
We Pigs and Idiots are happy with this wonderful achievement. We will continue to be Dino Melaye slaves whether Afonjas like it or not. grin

Shalom my Jewish alobams.

I am back! grin
u

Smh 4 u. Is dino not an afonja? Mtchewww
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Builds Gada Bridge In Kogi West Constituency (Photos) by Rebuke: 2:00pm On Feb 26, 2018
chai!! It has finished . I opened d thread hoping to seee a serious construction only to see this spider bridge.

Good for his people though, xpecially those the bridge will be very helpful n useful to.

nonetheless, I am so ashamed of our "leaders."

Lmao.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Builds Gada Bridge In Kogi West Constituency (Photos) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 26, 2018
Is that a bridge or kulvet?
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Builds Gada Bridge In Kogi West Constituency (Photos) by ArcFresky(m): 2:14pm On Feb 26, 2018
FarahAideed:
Despite all his shortcomings and mediocre performance surprisingly Dino Melaye is pound for pound The most vibrant , most approachable and best Performer in the current senate ..So those of you mocking him bring proof that the senator representing your constituency has done better ..You won't find one

It was in English class my teacher taught me,
An empty vessel makes the most noise.

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Builds Gada Bridge In Kogi West Constituency (Photos) by feeloscar(m): 2:19pm On Feb 26, 2018
MissEdified:
This is the brand new "Gada" Bridge recently completed by Nigerian Senator, Senator Dino Melaye at his Kogi West Constituency, and these are his cars.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/02/photos-new-bridge-recently-completed-by.html

Is that a bridge or a 2mx2m single cell culvert?
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Builds Gada Bridge In Kogi West Constituency (Photos) by KahlDrogo(m): 2:30pm On Feb 26, 2018
jidxin:
u

Smh 4 u. Is dino not an afonja? Mtchewww
Which means Pigs are slaves to Afonjas. grin

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Builds Gada Bridge In Kogi West Constituency (Photos) by jevic(m): 2:46pm On Feb 26, 2018
Dino Melaye is a disgrace to Kogi as a state.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Builds Gada Bridge In Kogi West Constituency (Photos) by osazeeblue01: 2:49pm On Feb 26, 2018
Chai... no hope in this country.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Builds Gada Bridge In Kogi West Constituency (Photos) by Gucciboss: 2:55pm On Feb 26, 2018
ebucha:
Ex-president Jacob Zuma yesterday said
" I want the people of South Africa to treat me the same way they treated Nelson Mandela".

Julius Malema, the opposition leader immediately responded.....
"what a great idea! Lets start with the 27 years in prison".....
and Zuma remained silent like his statue in Imo State.

Wow. What a wonderful sidekick response
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Builds Gada Bridge In Kogi West Constituency (Photos) by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 3:23pm On Feb 26, 2018
Dino! You too much, you try jor,
blood of Chizuzzzzz!!! See small gutter when them call brigde!!! grin grin grin
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Builds Gada Bridge In Kogi West Constituency (Photos) by olumidazz: 3:30pm On Feb 26, 2018
this is the type of culvert I did into my driveway. So in Nigeria this is a bridge.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Builds Gada Bridge In Kogi West Constituency (Photos) by WetSmoke: 3:56pm On Feb 26, 2018
Where is the rest of it? shocked
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Builds Gada Bridge In Kogi West Constituency (Photos) by Chigold101(m): 3:59pm On Feb 26, 2018
Nigeriadondie1:
lipsrsealed What a joke this country is. Very soon some people wud be here applauding him. Of all the millions constituency allowance this is what he can offer as constituency projects and advertise such without shame.
In the first place the national assembly should never be given funds to finance projects. That is d exclusive duty of the executive. Yet they would blame the exwcutive alone for the decay in infrastructure when the national assembly by virtue of constituency funds they get have a great share in the blame but wud pass it to the executive alone.

Doomed nation with no hope.
We are all comedians in this country... It such a shame...
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Builds Gada Bridge In Kogi West Constituency (Photos) by alaskido(m): 4:59pm On Feb 26, 2018
With all the money this Dino steals, this is the best he can do? The community themselves can even construct a bridge better than this one.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Builds Gada Bridge In Kogi West Constituency (Photos) by funkei: 5:08pm On Feb 26, 2018
The poor sign boarb showing poor lettering, wrong spelling of senatorial and generally shoddy appearance of the project sign board speaks volumes of the substandard construction of a culvert (platform that tunnels a stream or drain). I hope it would not collapse under a heavy vehicle.
The Senator should have carried out oversight function on the executive in implementing the project and I am too sure he would not have accepted this substandard work.
It is a manifestation of a disjointed arrangement where he who finances executes with no supervision or oversight.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Builds Gada Bridge In Kogi West Constituency (Photos) by DONFASZY(m): 5:25pm On Feb 26, 2018
Top jokes of d year
Dis is common drainage in some people back yard
Dat might ve taken 500billion to achieve by Dino
Legit yahoo yahoo man
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Builds Gada Bridge In Kogi West Constituency (Photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:49pm On Feb 26, 2018
with all these fleet of SUV cars n.a. only walk way you call bridge youcan only construct. ...how much do you think was spent here....even village people dem fit gather join money and do this one....no wonder governor bello dey won fight you....rubbish
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Builds Gada Bridge In Kogi West Constituency (Photos) by Texty: 5:56pm On Feb 26, 2018
Mtchew nonsense
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Builds Gada Bridge In Kogi West Constituency (Photos) by kerry57: 6:12pm On Feb 26, 2018
Nigeriadondie1:
lipsrsealed What a joke this country is. Very soon some people wud be here applauding him. Of all the millions constituency allowance this is what he can offer as constituency projects and advertise such without shame.
In the first place the national assembly should never be given funds to finance projects. That is d exclusive duty of the executive. Yet they would blame the exwcutive alone for the decay in infrastructure when the national assembly by virtue of constituency funds they get have a great share in the blame but wud pass it to the executive alone.

Doomed nation with no hope.

Kogi govt wey commission transformer nko?
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Builds Gada Bridge In Kogi West Constituency (Photos) by ofwest: 7:16pm On Feb 26, 2018
It is unfortunate for these Igbomina Ekiti people called Kogi although they will soon relocate back to Ekiti where they belong, this meelaiye (use Yoruba dialogue to pronunce the name) just build a small gada for which non of his multi million Naira children toy cars can even pass through just to deceive his people. meelaiye please know for now every one of you will soon come back to justice.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Builds Gada Bridge In Kogi West Constituency (Photos) by KnowAll(m): 8:01pm On Feb 26, 2018
Who build this gada? Dino�

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osun Election Tribunal Judgement: Osun State Govt Issues Press Release- Details / APC Leaders In Happy Mood As They Shake Hands At Campaign Meeting (Photos) / ‘He’s Miracle-Working God’ – Festus Keyamo Reacts To Ministerial Nomination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.