Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Woman Kills Her Husband After Sex In Kaduna For Impregnating Her Friend - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Kills Her Husband After Sex In Kaduna For Impregnating Her Friend (44440 Views)

Woman Accuses Soldiers Of Killing Her Husband After Pestering Her For Sex.Photos / Photo Of The Five Teachers Sacked For Impregnating SS3 Student In Kebbi State. / Liberian Girl Cut Off Boyfriend's Private Part, Boyfriend Kills Her(Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Kills Her Husband After Sex In Kaduna For Impregnating Her Friend by Mandrake007(m): 1:20pm On Feb 26, 2018
Atleast he'll get several virgins in heaven #TheFuckingContinues
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband After Sex In Kaduna For Impregnating Her Friend by Adoyi87(m): 1:26pm On Feb 26, 2018
What a way to die

If you want to do, go to other side, no: money for transport, hair, food, pregnancy etc.

RIP
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband After Sex In Kaduna For Impregnating Her Friend by Roon9(m): 1:26pm On Feb 26, 2018
femolacqua:
What a painful way to die and exit the world. I wonder what his answer will be when the angel asks him, what will you be remembered for? # one of the thousand ways to die.

Way to die #425
Rip off Dickk off

1 Like

Re: Woman Kills Her Husband After Sex In Kaduna For Impregnating Her Friend by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 26, 2018
Another reason why I cannot marry a female adherent of d PEACEFUL RELIGION
Fish Brain forgot Islam permits 4 bitches......sorry wives.....and d poor bastard was merely finalizing plans for wives 2, 3, 4

1 Like

Re: Woman Kills Her Husband After Sex In Kaduna For Impregnating Her Friend by madridguy(m): 1:32pm On Feb 26, 2018
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband After Sex In Kaduna For Impregnating Her Friend by odomanis: 1:33pm On Feb 26, 2018
Evablizin:
shocked

See how this man wasted his life because of adultery.

She get mind. You didn't intend to kill him but you poured acid on his manhood,the acid was to make his manhood to live on abi?

SHE DID NOT EVEN HEAR FROM THE MAN . WHAT IF THE MAN DIDNT DO IT ? WHAT IF HE IS BEING FRAMED ?
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband After Sex In Kaduna For Impregnating Her Friend by Sinbad24k: 1:39pm On Feb 26, 2018
Aye oooooooooooooooooooooooo aye pemeji oooooooooooooooooo me and my friends need to see the woman

Re: Woman Kills Her Husband After Sex In Kaduna For Impregnating Her Friend by Honestagbons(m): 1:41pm On Feb 26, 2018
You plan to kill him,na u dey ask for,forgiveness,wen u dor kill am
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband After Sex In Kaduna For Impregnating Her Friend by elRamani(m): 1:43pm On Feb 26, 2018
Naso so bad news dey always emanate frm dz Kaduna state sha
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband After Sex In Kaduna For Impregnating Her Friend by akigbemaru: 1:50pm On Feb 26, 2018
Angelanest:
According to reports, this woman (pictured) got an information that her best friend is pregnant for her husband. On February 15, 2018, when her husband returned from work, this woman pretended as if she was not yet aware of the secret relationship between her husband her best friend.

She served him food, seduced him and they made love that night. After the sex the man quickly slept off not knowing what was in stock for him -(his wife bought acid from one Kabir the battery charger and kept it under their bed).

After she noticed that her husband had slept off, she poured the acid on her man's genitals. The man was rushed to a nearby hospital by neighbors but the hospital rejected him and referred him to FMC where he eventually died on Tuesday, February 20, 2018 Zaria.

Police in Kaduna confirmed that the woman is in their custody and she will be charge to court for murder as soon as they conclude their investigations.

"I love my husband so much, I was not intended to kill him. It was so painful to me that he got my best friend pregnant and he could not tell me, I knew about it from outsiders. I know I have over reacted but I want his family, our children and government to forgive me, I never planned to kill him, the alleged murderer stated."

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/woman-attacks-husband-acid-sex-kaduna-infidelity-photos.html
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband After Sex In Kaduna For Impregnating Her Friend by fuke(m): 1:53pm On Feb 26, 2018
Sleep in a separate room from your wife.
There is no love anywhere apart from your parents.
You only need these devils because of children.

1 Like

Re: Woman Kills Her Husband After Sex In Kaduna For Impregnating Her Friend by Sh1g1d1: 1:56pm On Feb 26, 2018
...and never go to bed without ensuring the door to the room is firmly locked!
fuke:
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband After Sex In Kaduna For Impregnating Her Friend by Nackzy: 1:57pm On Feb 26, 2018
Nairaland is a place to learn it's a sch on its own... I wish all Nigerians can learn from all this happenings and funny funny News everyday.. Nigeria will be a better place
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband After Sex In Kaduna For Impregnating Her Friend by nellyelitz(m): 2:07pm On Feb 26, 2018
Evablizin:
shocked

She get mind. You didn't intend to kill him but you poured acid on his manhood,the acid was to make his manhood to live on abi?
lol it was to make his manhood repent cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Woman Kills Her Husband After Sex In Kaduna For Impregnating Her Friend by 99foxxy(f): 2:10pm On Feb 26, 2018
Rest in pieces Mr cheating husband.

1 Like

Re: Woman Kills Her Husband After Sex In Kaduna For Impregnating Her Friend by Charly68: 2:21pm On Feb 26, 2018
He had a beautiful wife yet went and messed up unknown to him that his woman won't take a cheat from anybody ...may I never offend the wrong person in life in Jesus name.
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband After Sex In Kaduna For Impregnating Her Friend by InfiniteLoopx: 2:22pm On Feb 26, 2018
Women have been killing their husbands for years. Its just that now, they have become embolding to execute it in daylight using brutal methods. Before, before, na to visit one Babalawo collect powder, put for food, chikina, man don die be that cry What a souless woman. sad
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband After Sex In Kaduna For Impregnating Her Friend by bencarson007(m): 2:25pm On Feb 26, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
Where is sarrki?
That boy don run comot from house o...
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband After Sex In Kaduna For Impregnating Her Friend by RonJeremy: 2:49pm On Feb 26, 2018
Wicked woman, she must be from Daura.....
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband After Sex In Kaduna For Impregnating Her Friend by corpershun: 2:56pm On Feb 26, 2018
fuke:

Lol
What if she sets the House on fire?
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband After Sex In Kaduna For Impregnating Her Friend by dasparrow: 3:04pm On Feb 26, 2018
OgSammy:
Never ride on a woman . They can hide a mountain for a millennium and u wouldnt notice a thing . That woman should face the law . Sorry for the man . Hope he finds peace on the other side

What peace? Adulterers can never make heaven. If he knew he had the spirit of the he-goat, why did he not remain single? I don't feel sorry for him. He cannot eat his cake and have it at the same time.
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband After Sex In Kaduna For Impregnating Her Friend by uuzba(m): 3:09pm On Feb 26, 2018
Memories12411:

MEN

WOMEN!
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband After Sex In Kaduna For Impregnating Her Friend by dasparrow: 3:16pm On Feb 26, 2018
fuke:

I bet ladies like Rita Dominic know that men are only looking for incubators and nothing else hence she decided to remain single.

I always tell people, marry Nigerian men at your own risk. They are highly misogynist in nature, cannot stay faithful and prone to giving you STD. They also don't tend to live long and die like a chicken leaving their wives behind to struggle and take care of the kids all alone.

Lastly, why would you want to have kids with a devil? You are better off being with a man who will tear your butthole in two with his prick. Oh I forgot, in your 3rd world shithole country, you will end up in jail for 14 years. LOL.

1 Like

Re: Woman Kills Her Husband After Sex In Kaduna For Impregnating Her Friend by bolajisan: 3:23pm On Feb 26, 2018
Ok
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband After Sex In Kaduna For Impregnating Her Friend by adecz: 3:25pm On Feb 26, 2018
As a Muslim woman,
she is aware that her husband
is entitled to more than one wife.

So, what is the jealousy
all about?

Hypocrisy is reining in the land
& sending young Muslim men
to early graves.

What a heartland woman.
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband After Sex In Kaduna For Impregnating Her Friend by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 3:29pm On Feb 26, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
grin GOOD FOR AM cheesy
IF YOU WANT TO CHEAT DO IT WITH SENSE
Chizuzz!!! So, cheating is ok by you right Continue!!!
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband After Sex In Kaduna For Impregnating Her Friend by billyG(m): 3:32pm On Feb 26, 2018
wher is d proof that d man inpregnant another woman?did he question d man?
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband After Sex In Kaduna For Impregnating Her Friend by lucianohase(m): 3:36pm On Feb 26, 2018
The woman has to die by hanging so that she will join her husband. She just has to die..
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband After Sex In Kaduna For Impregnating Her Friend by shibanbo(m): 3:40pm On Feb 26, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
grin GOOD FOR AM cheesy

IF YOU WANT TO CHEAT DO IT WITH SENSE

senseless talk,Mr man no justifications for takening what you didn't bring.life is everything. Adultery can still be treated with divorce,how do you treat death ?
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband After Sex In Kaduna For Impregnating Her Friend by koolaid87: 3:42pm On Feb 26, 2018
Evablizin:
shocked

Not because of adultery, but because he married a wrong wife.

God save men from karishika
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband After Sex In Kaduna For Impregnating Her Friend by koolaid87: 3:45pm On Feb 26, 2018
Spread her legs, fill her hole with the same acid..

No Ma, it's not gonna kill you oo, will only make you wet

Oloriburuku

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Maryam Sanda’s Murder Trial: Nude Pictures Caused Fight – Wife / Beelalgy Exposed As A Fake Police Officer (Video) / Graphic Photos: Girl Beheaded In An Uncompleted Building In Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.