Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

Woman Kills Her Husband After Sex In Kaduna For Impregnating Her Friend - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Kills Her Husband After Sex In Kaduna For Impregnating Her Friend (44442 Views)

Woman Accuses Soldiers Of Killing Her Husband After Pestering Her For Sex.Photos / Photo Of The Five Teachers Sacked For Impregnating SS3 Student In Kebbi State. / Liberian Girl Cut Off Boyfriend's Private Part, Boyfriend Kills Her(Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Kills Her Husband After Sex In Kaduna For Impregnating Her Friend by jmao: 3:51pm On Feb 26, 2018
Evablizin:
shocked

See how this man wasted his life because of adultery.

She get mind. You didn't intend to kill him but you poured acid on his manhood,the acid was to make his manhood to live on abi?

sad news. But wait ooo, what if it turns out that the man is innocent cause she never confirm from her husband before taking such cruel action.
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband After Sex In Kaduna For Impregnating Her Friend by Icon79(m): 4:42pm On Feb 26, 2018
Woe-men. I am yet to see a more evil being. Really! angry sad shocked

O pari
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband After Sex In Kaduna For Impregnating Her Friend by fortune1968: 4:51pm On Feb 26, 2018
Evablizin:
shocked

She get mind. You didn't intend to kill him but you poured acid on his manhood,the acid was to make his manhood to live on abi?
yea . so that the manhood will continue to live on like Ojukwu manhood
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband After Sex In Kaduna For Impregnating Her Friend by fortune1968: 4:55pm On Feb 26, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
grin GOOD FOR AM cheesy
IF YOU WANT TO CHEAT DO IT WITH SENSE
Good for am ? .........are you sure that its blood that flows in your veins ?
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband After Sex In Kaduna For Impregnating Her Friend by Memories12411: 5:03pm On Feb 26, 2018
uuzba:

WOMEN!
MEN!!
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband After Sex In Kaduna For Impregnating Her Friend by DONFASZY(m): 5:31pm On Feb 26, 2018
Story of d gods
U cut a chicken head n u don't mean to kill iit and prepare it for Xmas abi
Some woman are chronic devil wit jealous spirit
Nw he is death?who lose?ur best friend or u
She had no confrontation wit her husband to even confirm d truth and she stil nack d man to death

D most painful part nw is perhaps,d pregnancy might b lie against dis man?d best friend can b jealous

U slip off n wake up beside a woman dat ve many bad friends eye-catching u n praising ur wife B more careful
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband After Sex In Kaduna For Impregnating Her Friend by DONFASZY(m): 5:34pm On Feb 26, 2018
Memories12411:

MEN!!
I dey fear u
U sound like supporting fan of Nigeria football beside dis woman dat roast d husband thermostat to death
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband After Sex In Kaduna For Impregnating Her Friend by pedrilo: 6:13pm On Feb 26, 2018
Whoever said women are the weaker sex was day dreaming sha
Men shud be grateful evrytime they wake up alive beside their wife on bed
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband After Sex In Kaduna For Impregnating Her Friend by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 26, 2018
Fear woman or fear man wey no dey fear woman.
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband After Sex In Kaduna For Impregnating Her Friend by CioAngels(f): 6:31pm On Feb 26, 2018
Angelanest:
According to reports, this woman (pictured) got an information that her best friend is pregnant for her husband. On February 15, 2018, when her husband returned from work, this woman pretended as if she was not yet aware of the secret relationship between her husband her best friend.

She served him food, seduced him and they made love that night. After the sex the man quickly slept off not knowing what was in stock for him -(his wife bought acid from one Kabir the battery charger and kept it under their bed).

After she noticed that her husband had slept off, she poured the acid on her man's genitals. The man was rushed to a nearby hospital by neighbors but the hospital rejected him and referred him to FMC where he eventually died on Tuesday, February 20, 2018 Zaria.

Police in Kaduna confirmed that the woman is in their custody and she will be charge to court for murder as soon as they conclude their investigations.

"I love my husband so much, I was not intended to kill him. It was so painful to me that he got my best friend pregnant and he could not tell me, I knew about it from outsiders. I know I have over reacted but I want his family, our children and government to forgive me, I never planned to kill him, the alleged murderer stated."

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/woman-attacks-husband-acid-sex-kaduna-infidelity-photos.html
You did not intend to kill him indeed.
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband After Sex In Kaduna For Impregnating Her Friend by blowjob: 7:25pm On Feb 26, 2018
WOMEN,DON DEY KILL USELESS MEN,LIKE FLY LONG AGO. grin grin
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband After Sex In Kaduna For Impregnating Her Friend by Memories12411: 8:26pm On Feb 26, 2018
DONFASZY:

I dey fear u
U sound like supporting fan of Nigeria football beside dis woman dat roast d husband thermostat to death
While you are on the other side supporting the man got his wife's best friend pregnant. I can see you clapping hands for the man. I'm suspecting you ooo. Lol
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband After Sex In Kaduna For Impregnating Her Friend by DONFASZY(m): 8:42pm On Feb 26, 2018
Memories12411:

While you are on the other side supporting the man got his wife's best friend pregnant. I can see you clapping hands for the man. I'm suspecting you ooo. Lol

am nt na haba

Why wil he commit adultery in d. 1st plc bt d wife for coooldown do d vex wit maturity
Let's assume d man is stil alive wit acid infected or affected jack sparow?hw will she enjoy d jack sparow dat will now luk like rotten rod?do u min she enjoy her last 1
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband After Sex In Kaduna For Impregnating Her Friend by Memories12411: 8:49pm On Feb 26, 2018
DONFASZY:

am nt na haba

Why wil he commit adultery in d. 1st plc bt d wife for coooldown do d vex wit maturity
Let's assume d man is stil alive wit acid infected or affected jack sparow?hw will she enjoy d jack sparow dat will now luk like rotten rod?do u min she enjoy her last 1
She will change to a network that is stronger and effective. Lol grin
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband After Sex In Kaduna For Impregnating Her Friend by pally123: 8:57pm On Feb 26, 2018
I hope she wasn't posing for the cameras after the act
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband After Sex In Kaduna For Impregnating Her Friend by DONFASZY(m): 8:59pm On Feb 26, 2018
Memories12411:

She will change to a network that is stronger and effective. Lol grin
D network was strongest bfor s
She planned iit all bad
Make he RIP

My point is na d wife lose past
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband After Sex In Kaduna For Impregnating Her Friend by Memories12411: 9:05pm On Feb 26, 2018
DONFASZY:

D network was strongest bfor s
She planned iit all bad
Make he RIP

My point is na d wife lose past
Believe you me an average wouldn't think of herself when another woman is involved. She wasn't angry with the man but the culprit below that's why she didn't attack the brain.
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband After Sex In Kaduna For Impregnating Her Friend by Cityguy: 4:55pm On Feb 27, 2018
See the hippo that got jealous! All these because we embraced foreign values. Our forebears would look down on us and shake their heads in pity for who we have turned out to be. And to now imagine the trend of women killing their husbands over simple issues. She couldn't even verify what she heard!!! What if it turns out to be false? She must die. Witches everywhere....
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband After Sex In Kaduna For Impregnating Her Friend by Cityguy: 5:47pm On Feb 27, 2018
hmmm
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband After Sex In Kaduna For Impregnating Her Friend by dele69: 6:45pm On Feb 27, 2018
CONGRAT TO ALL OUR SUBSCRIBERS..HERE IS ANOTHER SURE ODD. BET TO A MAN OF YOURSELF..BET9JA BOOKING CODE?
TODAY FIXED MATCH BOOKING CODE IS AT YOUR DOOR
STEP"PLS STAKE HIGHER"
DONT MISS OUT THIS OPPORTUNITY.. WINNING IS GUARANTEED
CALL OR WHATSAPP FOR TODAY GAME

Re: Woman Kills Her Husband After Sex In Kaduna For Impregnating Her Friend by lurdkriss: 11:11pm On Feb 27, 2018
U didn't know it would kill him
OK so what were u expecting to happen to him after pouring acid on his johny
Guess u were expecting it to grow bigger grin.....rubish

Ur gonna rot in jail.
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband After Sex In Kaduna For Impregnating Her Friend by readyornot: 8:55am On Mar 04, 2018
Human version of a Black widow spider.
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband After Sex In Kaduna For Impregnating Her Friend by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 02, 2018
Evablizin:
shocked

We you observe hatred in anyone towards you, quick walk away because humans can do the undoable. The one who hates you hate you and the one who loves you love you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Maryam Sanda’s Murder Trial: Nude Pictures Caused Fight – Wife / Beelalgy Exposed As A Fake Police Officer (Video) / Lady Discovers Her Boyfriend Used Her Picture & Panties For Fetish Purpose (Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.