Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,765 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Do You Want Fantastic Achievements This Year? Stop Doing These Things - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Do You Want Fantastic Achievements This Year? Stop Doing These Things (28025 Views)

If You Want To Be Successful Financially, Avoid These Things / Lady Lists Her Achievements After Leaving Medical School At 28 Years / 7 Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are Broke (don't Have Money) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Want Fantastic Achievements This Year? Stop Doing These Things by lordpherow98(m): 4:43pm On Feb 26, 2018
Godsplan1:
Wasting time on social media??

U know How much ge boys don make??

Gee boys dey work on social medias nah

Baba dey talk about slay Queens and fly guys
Re: Do You Want Fantastic Achievements This Year? Stop Doing These Things by Nehyooh(m): 4:47pm On Feb 26, 2018
Nice write up ! Jah bless
Re: Do You Want Fantastic Achievements This Year? Stop Doing These Things by dovetark: 4:57pm On Feb 26, 2018
Re: Do You Want Fantastic Achievements This Year? Stop Doing These Things by HRH4REAL: 4:58pm On Feb 26, 2018
But u have just wasted ur time writing dis on Nairaland ....oh social Media.... Hmmmmm
Re: Do You Want Fantastic Achievements This Year? Stop Doing These Things by DeBlackArabian: 5:11pm On Feb 26, 2018
Stop taking loans[b][/b]
Stop playing sport bets[b][/b]
If that your bae has nothing more than sex to offer ..leave him/her[b][/b]
Stop trying to impress people..truth me it's not worth it.[b][/b]

1 Like

Re: Do You Want Fantastic Achievements This Year? Stop Doing These Things by jacyhelen(f): 6:28pm On Feb 26, 2018
Claumy2:
E don teeh wey I read this kind thing from nairaland..

Good post..

you are destined to be that which u choose to be.
Re: Do You Want Fantastic Achievements This Year? Stop Doing These Things by jacyhelen(f): 6:29pm On Feb 26, 2018
doingood:
What about masturbation

hahhaahahhahaha...Its Kerosane while Procastination is fuel!!!..Lmao.
Re: Do You Want Fantastic Achievements This Year? Stop Doing These Things by Destinychild263(m): 6:33pm On Feb 26, 2018
Ekasco1:
Most importantly STOP PLAYING BET9JA if you want to succeed
em be lyke said bet9ja don chop u abi
Re: Do You Want Fantastic Achievements This Year? Stop Doing These Things by kingoviehenry(m): 6:46pm On Feb 26, 2018
Good
Re: Do You Want Fantastic Achievements This Year? Stop Doing These Things by Xisnin(m): 6:52pm On Feb 26, 2018
Kylekent59:

But that 19 years old boy who won 80 million is better than you.

Are you the fictional 19 year old boy?
If no, hide your head in shame.
Re: Do You Want Fantastic Achievements This Year? Stop Doing These Things by jacyhelen(f): 6:58pm On Feb 26, 2018
Re: Do You Want Fantastic Achievements This Year? Stop Doing These Things by ImmaculateJOE(m): 7:24pm On Feb 26, 2018
Please my fellows. Whats the meaning of the acronym "FTC"
Re: Do You Want Fantastic Achievements This Year? Stop Doing These Things by Chudi99(m): 7:28pm On Feb 26, 2018
stop watching Big Brother Niger
Re: Do You Want Fantastic Achievements This Year? Stop Doing These Things by Greatzeus(m): 8:12pm On Feb 26, 2018
Ekasco1:
Most importantly STOP PLAYING BET9JA if you want to succeed
Why does this guy,Victor ikpeba always on bet9ja advert. Is he the owner or something
Re: Do You Want Fantastic Achievements This Year? Stop Doing These Things by rhymz(m): 8:21pm On Feb 26, 2018
RegalLady:

More: http://www.nigeriaonlinebusiness.com/2018/02/do-you-want-fantastic-achievements-this.html

Stop wasting your time on social media is the take for me...... I have experience of how social media can waste your time and I have watched countless documentaries on the downside of social media, I had to close down my favorite Facebook and yanked off the app.... Occasionally go through Instagram and nairaland and that's it..... No more spending productive time arguing nonsense and discussing this useless country on Facebook.

As for complaining about one's life..... Baba na to Comot this country be the only cure for that.... NIGERIA IS A useless country and I dont blame those who Complain.
Re: Do You Want Fantastic Achievements This Year? Stop Doing These Things by lereinter(m): 9:40pm On Feb 26, 2018
Mzperry:
God bless you.
cute mzperry
Re: Do You Want Fantastic Achievements This Year? Stop Doing These Things by ewizard1: 7:04am On Feb 27, 2018
xtophy:
Do all those without money... all na wash...
Lolz, they say "it's not always about money..." grin
Re: Do You Want Fantastic Achievements This Year? Stop Doing These Things by ewizard1: 7:08am On Feb 27, 2018
engrjacuzzi:
very true....
every time I make use of the word "I go.. " I end up doing nothing. procrastination is bad.
Yes, as long as the money is not readily available, the it will surely be "I go..." I won't see that as procrastination!

1 Like

Re: Do You Want Fantastic Achievements This Year? Stop Doing These Things by jaxxy(m): 7:55am On Feb 27, 2018
Re: Do You Want Fantastic Achievements This Year? Stop Doing These Things by learnnigeria: 9:48am On Feb 27, 2018
Talking about Achievements...
Would you like to train or keep your self updated in new trends in
1. Automated leather processing and Finishing Technology (For shoes and Bag)
2. Advanced Renewable Energy Technology
3. Fabrics and Textile processing Technology
4. Automobile Training Technology and Spare parts Services
5. Mobile Communication Technology
Get in touch with Train Nigeria Learn Nigeria @learnnigeria and Train Nigeria on Fb

Re: Do You Want Fantastic Achievements This Year? Stop Doing These Things by ImmaculateJOE(m): 4:23pm On Mar 01, 2018
Procrastination the silent killer of dream

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chevening Scholarship Or A N240k Job? / Young Lady Celebrates Her Barrister Father After Being Called To Bar. Photos / See An Unimaginable Way A School Teacher Gets Additional Income.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.