Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Why Do I Have To Get Married Just To Make Things Right? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do I Have To Get Married Just To Make Things Right? (312 Views)

Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married / If The Sexual Urge Is Too Strong & You Are Not Married, Just Do This / Pope Francis Requests Roman Catholic Priests Be Given The Right To Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do I Have To Get Married Just To Make Things Right? by z11111: 11:45am On Feb 26, 2018
Dear Admin,

My wedding is less than a week away but I am far from being very happy at all.

I made a serious mistake and I am getting married to someone I do not love to pay for that mistake.

I met Dupe through one of my friends in a church that I attend. The church is a large one and I was encouraged to register with one of the youth arms of the church. I joined this group where young workers meet once in a month. It was during one of the monthly meetings I met Dupe. I noticed she was overly an extrovert and it was very easy to spot her in the group. After the meeting,she came to introduce herself and wanted to be friends. That I didn't mind.

There were other ladies in the group other than Dupe. I was friendly with some too. This was made possible as there was also a whatsapp group that was used to keep in touch with everyone.

Dupe started liking me. She actually flirted with me. I found it interesting. Less than a month we met,she told me she was attracted to me. I told her I wasnt. Besides,I was not ready for any relationship. I was sharing an apartment with friends. I wanted to achieve a few more milestones in my life before getting married.She said its ok for us to be friends. I didnt mind that. She would send me suggestive text messages and she started to visit me. She flirted with the guys and before long,the guys told me they had slept with her. I was surprised.

It was that information that made me yield to Dupe’s advances. Seeing that she was giving out her goods freely,I didnt mind to partake in it. Thats how I entered into a sexual relationship with Dupe. As far as I was concerned,I was just having fun as long as she was giving it. And I was not the only beneficiary. But that fun was short lived!

Several months passed by ,Dupe came to me to me and to my greatest surprise , she was ....

http://livelystones.com.ng/why-do-i-have-to-get-married-just-to-make-things-right/
Re: Why Do I Have To Get Married Just To Make Things Right? by paxonel(m): 12:01pm On Feb 26, 2018
z11111:
Dear Admin,

My wedding is less than a week away but I am far from being very happy at all.

I made a serious mistake and I am getting married to someone I do not love to pay for that mistake.

I met Dupe through one of my friends in a church that I attend. The church is a large one and I was encouraged to register with one of the youth arms of the church. I joined this group where young workers meet once in a month. It was during one of the monthly meetings I met Dupe. I noticed she was overly an extrovert and it was very easy to spot her in the group. After the meeting,she came to introduce herself and wanted to be friends. That I didn't mind.

There were other ladies in the group other than Dupe. I was friendly with some too. This was made possible as there was also a whatsapp group that was used to keep in touch with everyone.

Dupe started liking me. She actually flirted with me. I found it interesting. Less than a month we met,she told me she was attracted to me. I told her I wasnt. Besides,I was not ready for any relationship. I was sharing an apartment with friends. I wanted to achieve a few more milestones in my life before getting married.She said its ok for us to be friends. I didnt mind that. She would send me suggestive text messages and she started to visit me. She flirted with the guys and before long,the guys told me they had slept with her. I was surprised.

It was that information that made me yield to Dupe’s advances. Seeing that she was giving out her goods freely,I didnt mind to partake in it. Thats how I entered into a sexual relationship with Dupe. As far as I was concerned,I was just having fun as long as she was giving it. And I was not the only beneficiary. But that fun was short lived!

Several months passed by ,Dupe came to me to me and to my greatest surprise , she was ....

http://livelystones.com.ng/why-do-i-have-to-get-married-just-to-make-things-right/
If i were you i will go ahead and marry the girl, perhaps you might find a reason to love her later,
And if the reason is not coming up for a period of one year, then you must have seen another girl you love enough to marry.
Life goes on
Re: Why Do I Have To Get Married Just To Make Things Right? by Kobojunkie: 6:25pm On Mar 02
z11111:
Dear Admin, My wedding is less than a week away but I am far from being very happy at all. I made a serious mistake and I am getting married to someone I do not love to pay for that mistake.
A mistake? Your dick mistakenly fell into her vagina and got her pregnant? LOL.... grin

You traded your happiness for chains the moment you decide to satisfy your urge so better marry her according to traditional obligation and sort your life from that point. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Who Are You? / Be A Part Of The Remnant Congregation / 12 Year Old Girl, Repeadedly Raped By Her Uncle(who Happens To Be A Pastor)!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.