Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,312 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married (25405 Views)

Anywhere I Can Stay For Quiet Prayer Retreat Around Delta Or Anambra States? / 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) / Hope: Deeper Life December Retreat 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by officialwdhtv: 9:10am On Mar 29
Trendy video of prayer retreat for single men looking to get married cool

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dCFJL85ayg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by ThinkWISELY(m): 9:12am On Mar 29
Well, getting a Nigerian lady for a Life partner is more dangerous than getting drafted for 3rd world war.

I won't blame them.

264 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by Jennyclay(f): 9:13am On Mar 29
What do they need wife for Are women no longer useless again

Even the broke poverty stricken men in their midst are still praying for wife to come and suffer with them!

Biko, you nonsense men shouldn’t choke me with laugh cheesy

51 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by 99thEnemy(m): 9:13am On Mar 29
grin
After this, why not merge with a retreat of Single ladies looking for husband then watch the wonders happen. grin

They can team up with Shiloh (Single ladies section) grin

101 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by EreluRoz: 9:19am On Mar 29
Shebi marriage doesn't benefit men?

They are always acting different from what they say. They also prefer dark skinned ladies online but chase lightskinned ladies like their life depend on it in reality.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by Kriss216: 9:26am On Mar 29
As a single man, you may think girls full everywhere, na when you wan marry, you go realise say good GIRLS no dey Nigeria again.

A Godly man that truly wants to go far in life should endeavour to seek the face of God before marriage else you may end up with girls like Jennyclay and this non virgin broke girl above me.

199 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by ODEHOYlKOCHO: 9:27am On Mar 29
EreluRoz:

They are always acting different from what they say. They also prefer dark skinned ladies online but chase lightskinned ladies like their life depend on it in reality.

Trust me majority if those motherfkers you see in that video are just looking for women to ffuck

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by EreluRoz: 9:31am On Mar 29
ODEHOYlKOCHO:

Trust me majority if those motherfkers you see in that video are just looking for women to ffuck
Keep deceiving yourselves.

No man can be complete without marriage and family, maybe women are more desperate about it but men too can't live their whole life without a woman. Don't be deceived by what martinez39s preaches here, he has girlfriends outside.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by Jennyclay(f): 9:33am On Mar 29
ODEHOYlKOCHO:

Biko, close your mouth. Shut up!!

I could see an old man on green native wear, it’s like he took his red pill to another level when he was young, I think he went to shrine and court to swear that he would never have anything to do with women.

I’m surprised what made him change his mind at old age with the way he’s praying cheesy.

Biko, I can’t laugh cheesy

26 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by Kriss216: 9:35am On Mar 29
ThinkWISELY:
Well, getting a Nigerian lady for a Life partner is more dangerous than getting drafted for 3rd world war.

I won't blame them.
Aswear.

Na manage we dey manage them, no single Nigerian girl is worth to be anyone's responsibility aside her father.

Remove procreation, an average Nigerian girl is as uselfull as the "P" in Psychology to a man.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by 99thEnemy(m): 9:38am On Mar 29
Kriss216:

Aswear.

Na manage we dey manage them, no single Nigerian girl is worth to be anyone's responsibility aside her father.

Remove procreation, an average Nigerian girl is as uselfull as the "P" in Psychology to a man.
Nigga,

where you go hide? grin

7 Likes

Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by ItisWell22(f): 9:39am On Mar 29
EreluRoz:

Lower your voice. 🤫🫣

Same way they love natural looking, intelligent, independent women, with natural hair on cornrows online. 🤭🥱

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by Kriss216: 9:39am On Mar 29
99thEnemy:

Nigga,

where you go hide? grin
I dey, baba. How your side?

3 Likes

Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by Righteousness2(m): 9:40am On Mar 29
Anything you can do to hear God's direction clearly in life, do it.
Marriage is not a joke except for those who do not have understanding of life.
It is a life time commitment. If you do it in Isolation of God, no matter how sweet it looks, you are heading for pains and regrets.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by Aboks(m): 9:40am On Mar 29
WTF man wen pussy full every were

2 Likes

Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by Jennyclay(f): 9:40am On Mar 29
Kriss216:

Aswear.

but why are they still praying so hard for that responsibility to come into their life.

I won’t be surprised you that guy on faded grey suit in the video cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by Kriss216: 9:42am On Mar 29
Jennyclay:
but why are they still praying so hard for that responsibility to come into their life.

I won’t be surprised you that guy on faded grey suit in the video cheesy
They're praying to avoid girls like you as life partner.

May God hear their prayers, Amen 🙏

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by 99thEnemy(m): 9:43am On Mar 29
Kriss216:

I dey, baba. How your side?
Doing great.

you fa?
Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by EreluRoz: 9:44am On Mar 29
ItisWell22:

Lower your voice. 🤫🫣

Same way they love natural looking, intelligent, independent women, with natural hair on cornrows online. 🤭🥱
But runs after ladies rocking Brazilian hair and looking posh offline. Kikikikiki

6 Likes

Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by Kriss216: 9:46am On Mar 29
Righteousness2:
Anything you can do to hear God's direction in life, do it.
Ride on, my pastor.

8 Likes

Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by judedwriter(m): 9:46am On Mar 29
Aboks:
WTF man wen pussy full every were

Marriage isn't all about sex or good looks.

Marriage is two becoming one flesh. If a man marries a bad woman, he will live to regret it until he separates from or divorces her.

11 Likes

Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by ThinkWISELY(m): 9:46am On Mar 29
Kriss216:

Aswear.

7 chilled bottles of Heineken 🍺for you 😂✌️

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by Kloenboi: 9:47am On Mar 29
ItisWell22:

Lower your voice. 🤫🫣

grin

1 Like

Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by Kloenboi: 9:48am On Mar 29
Single men and women everywhere, the moment you hook them up for marriage they start looking for what doesn't exist in the opposite partner

9 Likes

Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by MaziObinnaokija: 11:35am On Mar 29
cool look like NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF OKADA RIDERS

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by frankblinkz(m): 11:35am On Mar 29
When I make money excess eh.... I go just build mansions for different location, Build sharp lifetime never diminishing businesses,
Then I go come Marry one sweet IGBO girl, later I go come marry South Africa(their waist na die), then next na from Cape Verde
Nothing go carry me go meet druggies (America) and over disrespectful women (Europe)
As the money come dey increase I go now Marry one beautiful kenke babe from Ghana.
I swear you go love my dining table having all wife's eating together, chatting about different languages and culture.

My point be say I go get plenty money to achieve my dreams.

I no fit marry two Nigerian women.

I want live large.

I love good things...
Imagination shaaaaa!!!!

9 Likes

Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by MajorOvakporaye(f): 11:35am On Mar 29
This must be Womo Womo church.

1 Like

Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by Lamasta(m): 11:36am On Mar 29
Lies this cannot be single men, with the old papas am seeing there

9 Likes

Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by GodHimself: 11:36am On Mar 29
One cold bottle of water for you (I don’t support alcohol, or it would have been beer)

Kriss216:
As a single man, you may think girls full everywhere, na when you wan marry, you go realise say good GIRLS no dey Nigeria again.

A Godly man that truly wants to go far in life should endeavour to seek the face of God before marriage else you may end up with girls like Jennyclay and this non virgin broke girl above me.
Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by inoki247: 11:36am On Mar 29
Lol
Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:37am On Mar 29
Jennyclay:
Biko, close your mouth. Shut up!!

I could see an old man on green native wear, it’s like he took his red pill to another level when he was young, I think he went to shrine and court to swear that he would never have anything to do with women.

I’m surprised what made him change his mind at old age with the way he’s praying cheesy.

Biko, I can’t laugh cheesy
grin

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Download Best Rakhi Songs 2014|top Raksha Bandhan Songs / Dates For Easter In The Past And Coming 20 Years / TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.