Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,424 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Fella Makafui: 10 Photos Of Ghana Actress Will Discourage Ladies From Bleaching - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fella Makafui: 10 Photos Of Ghana Actress Will Discourage Ladies From Bleaching (48749 Views)

Fella Makafui New Boyfriend Shows Off His Cars After Sugar Daddy Collect GF Cars / I Will Discourage My Daughter From Acting - Monalisa Chinda / Fella Makafui Releases Hot Photos After Boyfriend Closed Her Wine Shop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fella Makafui: 10 Photos Of Ghana Actress Will Discourage Ladies From Bleaching by Nairalandguru(m): 3:23pm On Feb 26, 2018
Ghana ladies and big yansh na like 5&6... chaii

1 Like

Re: Fella Makafui: 10 Photos Of Ghana Actress Will Discourage Ladies From Bleaching by Nltaliban(m): 3:25pm On Feb 26, 2018
smokedfish:
YOLO grin

The bread seller

1 Like

Re: Fella Makafui: 10 Photos Of Ghana Actress Will Discourage Ladies From Bleaching by Icon79(m): 3:31pm On Feb 26, 2018
This post is USELESS without pictures.

O pari

Wishaky:
Am black and beautiful!!!!
Proud of ma colour...
Re: Fella Makafui: 10 Photos Of Ghana Actress Will Discourage Ladies From Bleaching by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 26, 2018
Re: Fella Makafui: 10 Photos Of Ghana Actress Will Discourage Ladies From Bleaching by youngGodson: 3:54pm On Feb 26, 2018
FarahAideed:
I love Ghanians women sha
You love or you wanna bleep em
Re: Fella Makafui: 10 Photos Of Ghana Actress Will Discourage Ladies From Bleaching by dasparrow: 4:02pm On Feb 26, 2018
Melanin popping. Pretty lady she is. Black is indeed beautiful. Black don't crack.
Re: Fella Makafui: 10 Photos Of Ghana Actress Will Discourage Ladies From Bleaching by dasparrow: 4:04pm On Feb 26, 2018
youngGodson:
You love or you wanna bleep em

More like he wants to bleep them. What do Nigerian men know about love when most are misogynist to begin with.
Re: Fella Makafui: 10 Photos Of Ghana Actress Will Discourage Ladies From Bleaching by evexx1(f): 4:10pm On Feb 26, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Contact me for your flawless bleaching creams sad

Hahahaha
Re: Fella Makafui: 10 Photos Of Ghana Actress Will Discourage Ladies From Bleaching by smokedfish: 4:24pm On Feb 26, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Jeez! Anyway I don't sell bleaching creams OK.
grin
Re: Fella Makafui: 10 Photos Of Ghana Actress Will Discourage Ladies From Bleaching by nikkypearl(f): 4:44pm On Feb 26, 2018
dafeyankee:
Yoruba women can and will never stop bleaching.
na who talk that one?proudly Yoruba. .nd cant bleach for nothing. .pls stop the abstraction sir.
Re: Fella Makafui: 10 Photos Of Ghana Actress Will Discourage Ladies From Bleaching by kwessiStewie2(m): 4:57pm On Feb 26, 2018
Wishaky:
Am black and beautiful!!!! Proud of ma colour...
lemme see wink
Re: Fella Makafui: 10 Photos Of Ghana Actress Will Discourage Ladies From Bleaching by Nehyooh(m): 5:03pm On Feb 26, 2018
I love the fact that am black, black is beautiful. To hell with bleaching !
Re: Fella Makafui: 10 Photos Of Ghana Actress Will Discourage Ladies From Bleaching by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 26, 2018
WotzupNG:
Below are lovely pictures of Ghanaian actress, Fella Makafui which proves that black is beautiful. The pictures are capable of preventing ladies who feel inferior about their dark complexion from bleaching.

Fella is popular for her role as bread seller ‘Serwaa’ in YOLO. She has won several awards, including the Most Promising Actress from Ghana award at the 2016 City People Entertainment Awards.

She’s currently in a social media squabble with fellow actress and former friend, Efia Odo who claims she sleeps with politicians for money, a thing the actress has denied.

She was a close friend of late singer, Ebony Reigns who died in an auto crash that saw the death of 3 other occupants of the vehicle she was in.

This awesomely dark-skinned actress got her hooks on Nigerian singer, Mr Eazi who took to twitter to praise her beauty. He wrote:

https://www.wotzup.ng/fella-makafui-ladies-bleaching/

She's slightly black.
Re: Fella Makafui: 10 Photos Of Ghana Actress Will Discourage Ladies From Bleaching by makydebbie(f): 5:31pm On Feb 26, 2018
greiboy:
Beautiful like makebbie grin
Lol, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Fella Makafui: 10 Photos Of Ghana Actress Will Discourage Ladies From Bleaching by makydebbie(f): 5:31pm On Feb 26, 2018
Xinzu:
Makydebbie na yua sister be this?
Lol no. Though, we've the same surname. Makafui.
Re: Fella Makafui: 10 Photos Of Ghana Actress Will Discourage Ladies From Bleaching by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 26, 2018
makydebbie:
Lol, thanks.
Long time
Hope you are good
Re: Fella Makafui: 10 Photos Of Ghana Actress Will Discourage Ladies From Bleaching by Kingzra1(m): 6:07pm On Feb 26, 2018
grin ;Dass x buriful.... sorry black x fine ... no jare her black ass x wawwww
Re: Fella Makafui: 10 Photos Of Ghana Actress Will Discourage Ladies From Bleaching by Xinzu: 6:07pm On Feb 26, 2018
makydebbie:
Lol no. Though, we've the same surname. Makafui.

That's why I asked.
Re: Fella Makafui: 10 Photos Of Ghana Actress Will Discourage Ladies From Bleaching by BluntBoy(m): 6:11pm On Feb 26, 2018
These pictures have been heavily worked on and do not reflect the real state of her skin.

1 Like

Re: Fella Makafui: 10 Photos Of Ghana Actress Will Discourage Ladies From Bleaching by marttol: 7:06pm On Feb 26, 2018
No be the girl for the ontv movie series be dis? YOLO
Re: Fella Makafui: 10 Photos Of Ghana Actress Will Discourage Ladies From Bleaching by makydebbie(f): 7:15pm On Feb 26, 2018
Xinzu:

That's why I asked.
Lol, okay.
Re: Fella Makafui: 10 Photos Of Ghana Actress Will Discourage Ladies From Bleaching by makydebbie(f): 7:16pm On Feb 26, 2018
greiboy:
Long time

Hope you are good
Yea I'm good, you?
Re: Fella Makafui: 10 Photos Of Ghana Actress Will Discourage Ladies From Bleaching by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 26, 2018
makydebbie:
Yea I'm good, you?
Trying to be good like you grin
Re: Fella Makafui: 10 Photos Of Ghana Actress Will Discourage Ladies From Bleaching by sirgalahad26(m): 8:55pm On Feb 26, 2018
Nltaliban:

The bread seller
mtcheww! she's not even as beautiful as Chiomamee
Black is bae!

1 Like

Re: Fella Makafui: 10 Photos Of Ghana Actress Will Discourage Ladies From Bleaching by makydebbie(f): 8:55pm On Feb 26, 2018
greiboy:
Trying to be good like you grin
Lol. I'm sure you're better.

1 Like

Re: Fella Makafui: 10 Photos Of Ghana Actress Will Discourage Ladies From Bleaching by ChiomaMee: 8:58pm On Feb 26, 2018
sirgalahad26:

Black is bae!

cool
Re: Fella Makafui: 10 Photos Of Ghana Actress Will Discourage Ladies From Bleaching by Sofrosh(f): 8:59pm On Feb 26, 2018
I have always been crushing on this girl since the first day I set my eyes on her. She is the reason I love watching YOLO SEASON 1 TO 4
Re: Fella Makafui: 10 Photos Of Ghana Actress Will Discourage Ladies From Bleaching by Nltaliban(m): 9:02pm On Feb 26, 2018
sirgalahad26:

Black is bae!

Who's chiomamee?

Who she epp sad sad sad
Re: Fella Makafui: 10 Photos Of Ghana Actress Will Discourage Ladies From Bleaching by sirgalahad26(m): 9:04pm On Feb 26, 2018
ChiomaMee:

cool
#GBAYI
Re: Fella Makafui: 10 Photos Of Ghana Actress Will Discourage Ladies From Bleaching by sirgalahad26(m): 9:07pm On Feb 26, 2018
Nltaliban:

Who's chiomamee?
Who she epp sad sad sad
baby lukadiswan!grin Chiomamee
Re: Fella Makafui: 10 Photos Of Ghana Actress Will Discourage Ladies From Bleaching by ChiomaMee: 9:48pm On Feb 26, 2018
sirgalahad26:

baby lukadiswan!grin
Chiomamee

Nltaliban is jerrosing of us wink

Nltaliban! Nltaliban!! Nltaliban!!! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bob Marley's Grandson, Joseph Marley, Dies At 31 (Photo) / Tekno Modelling For Tania Omotayo [PICS] / Nigerian Celebrities React To Presidential Election Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.