Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,100 members, 7,811,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

I Will Discourage My Daughter From Acting - Monalisa Chinda - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Discourage My Daughter From Acting - Monalisa Chinda (17663 Views)

Fella Makafui: 10 Photos Of Ghana Actress Will Discourage Ladies From Bleaching / Monalisa Chinda: My Daughter Saw Tiwa Savage And Abandoned Me At Lagos Marathon / Monalisa Chinda And Daughter, Tamar, Work Out At The Gym (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Discourage My Daughter From Acting - Monalisa Chinda by Kingsmeal: 9:42pm On Sep 16, 2018
Popular Nollywood actress, Monalisa Chinda has said she would not encourage her child to going into acting because of the challenges an acting career imposes on an individual.

The fair-complexioned screen diva made this known in an interview..

Asked if she would support her children if they decided to pursue an acting career, Chinda exclaimed, “I am not sure!”

Pressed further on why she might withhold her support, the actress said, “With what’s going on now? I would try to talk her out of it. It’s difficult to deal with fame.

“The society would expect you to act in certain way, talk in certain way, and not seen in certain places!
“It’s difficult. However, I am not God. He may have His own purpose for her. After all, we are here to fulfil our purposes on earth.”

She lamented that because of her fame it had become difficult for her to do the normal things, like buying things on the street, that others do.
“No, I can’t. But if I am with my hubby alone in the car, he can pull over and help with that. If I am with someone else, they help too,” Chinda said.

Chinda, who also hosts ‘You and I with Monalisa’, a 30-minutes talkshow, also revealed the craziest thing that a fan had done to her.
She said, “A fan has tried to grab and peck me on my cheek. I was alarmed. I had to tell him to step back and steer clear off me. He later on apologised and pleaded for a selfie, which I later obliged.”

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/i-will-discourage-my-child-from-going-into-acting-nollywood-actress-monalisa-chinda/

1 Like

Re: I Will Discourage My Daughter From Acting - Monalisa Chinda by Airforce1(m): 9:44pm On Sep 16, 2018
The journey to fame isn't easy .

A lot musta been sacrificed, I believe.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Discourage My Daughter From Acting - Monalisa Chinda by BigbamoAYO(m): 9:46pm On Sep 16, 2018
when she understand what it takes,

1 Like

Re: I Will Discourage My Daughter From Acting - Monalisa Chinda by GOFRONT(m): 9:57pm On Sep 16, 2018
shocked

Hahahaa!!......She dont want her children to go and have a big god??

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Discourage My Daughter From Acting - Monalisa Chinda by delugajackson: 9:57pm On Sep 16, 2018
Let her learn a trade, or better still enroll her into a productive field of study. We don't want another Regina Daniels disturbing us with pictures of her flat a.ss and pimple b.reasts.

15 Likes

Re: I Will Discourage My Daughter From Acting - Monalisa Chinda by vanida6: 10:02pm On Sep 16, 2018
Why not monalisa who stop u too from acting nobody,,,plss free d girl jor may she enjoy her life

1 Like

Re: I Will Discourage My Daughter From Acting - Monalisa Chinda by Ehiscotch(m): 10:08pm On Sep 16, 2018
vanida6:
Why not monalisa who stop u too from acting nobody,,,plss free d girl jor may she enjoy her life

She's not belittling acting or stoping her daughter. She is just going to discourage her because she has seen pros and cons of being a star actress and would rather not want her daughter to go through the cons, so she'd rather she not be an actress because of our society; what it expects from you, demands from you. She does not want that for her daughter.

18 Likes

Re: I Will Discourage My Daughter From Acting - Monalisa Chinda by itspzpics(m): 10:09pm On Sep 16, 2018
Mama why nah

Tboss Looks seductive and Radiant as she shares more half nak£d Cleavage Baring Photos >>> SEE PHOTOS HERE
Re: I Will Discourage My Daughter From Acting - Monalisa Chinda by Ehiscotch(m): 10:09pm On Sep 16, 2018
I also don't want my children to be Nigerian and I will do my possible best about it. grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Discourage My Daughter From Acting - Monalisa Chinda by vanida6: 10:27pm On Sep 16, 2018
Ehiscotch:

She's not belittling acting or stoping her daughter. She is just going to discourage her because she has seen pros and cons of being a star actress and would rather not want her daughter to go through the cons, so she'd rather she not be an actress because of our society; what it expects from you, demands from you. She does not want that for her daughter.
i don hear monalisa brother

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Discourage My Daughter From Acting - Monalisa Chinda by Homeboiy: 11:07pm On Sep 16, 2018
You don't want her to be sleeping with producers as u did

2 Likes

Re: I Will Discourage My Daughter From Acting - Monalisa Chinda by slivertongue: 11:50pm On Sep 16, 2018
ok. bt encourage her to play football
Re: I Will Discourage My Daughter From Acting - Monalisa Chinda by Nobody: 12:00am On Sep 17, 2018
Homeboiy:
You don't want her to be sleeping with producers as u did
Bring up facts or forever remain silent.Don't go about making baseless and fallacious claim.
It is totally misleading to use the action of a few to stereotype the whole.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Discourage My Daughter From Acting - Monalisa Chinda by OneCorner: 12:01am On Sep 17, 2018
Make dem no use prick tear her vjay grin
D mana sef fear grin

5 Likes

Re: I Will Discourage My Daughter From Acting - Monalisa Chinda by naijacentric(m): 3:50am On Sep 17, 2018
Kolombz:

Bring up facts or forever remain silent.Don't go about make baseless and fallacious claim.
It is totally misleading to use the action of a few to stereotype the whole.
why do u hate d truth mr proof una don come oh

2 Likes

Re: I Will Discourage My Daughter From Acting - Monalisa Chinda by Waakanda: 10:14am On Sep 17, 2018
Good of you
Re: I Will Discourage My Daughter From Acting - Monalisa Chinda by benben1000: 10:15am On Sep 17, 2018
Beautiful Igbo people. Waiting for Afonja to tell us they are not Igbo. Does she and her daughter look like a yoruba to you or Hausa Fulani? Demonic evil things dividing people!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Discourage My Daughter From Acting - Monalisa Chinda by 9jayes: 10:16am On Sep 17, 2018
Waakanda:
Good of you
Re: I Will Discourage My Daughter From Acting - Monalisa Chinda by Jacktheripper: 10:18am On Sep 17, 2018
Re: I Will Discourage My Daughter From Acting - Monalisa Chinda by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 17, 2018
Liar, you don't want her to be plowed like you were. grin
Re: I Will Discourage My Daughter From Acting - Monalisa Chinda by oshe11: 10:19am On Sep 17, 2018
The Dauta no even fine sef.....
5years enter her now she go don swell up like soaked bread

1 Like

Re: I Will Discourage My Daughter From Acting - Monalisa Chinda by JacksonOyibo: 10:25am On Sep 17, 2018
smiley
Re: I Will Discourage My Daughter From Acting - Monalisa Chinda by LilPhermy: 10:26am On Sep 17, 2018
[color=#990000][/color] Go To this site to earn money online. http://myparttime.website/?ref=959
Re: I Will Discourage My Daughter From Acting - Monalisa Chinda by bettercreature(m): 10:27am On Sep 17, 2018
Ehiscotch:
I also don't want my children to be Nigerian and I will do my possible best about it. grin
No place like Nigeria!My children must school abroad but must return immediately after their education.No peace for the living abroad you must work and work and work, pay and pay and pay unlike here where everything is in your own hands grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Discourage My Daughter From Acting - Monalisa Chinda by greatnessola: 10:27am On Sep 17, 2018
because u no the perks
Re: I Will Discourage My Daughter From Acting - Monalisa Chinda by uwa1(m): 10:31am On Sep 17, 2018
its good..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Puff Daddy Accused Of Sexual Assault By Rodney Jones aka Lil Rod / “ Don’t Let Any Pastor Bully You” – Simi Pours Out Aggressively / Ubi Franklin Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today; Mourns His Late Broda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.