Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

If You Put Anambra State University In Your Utme.lets Start Talking,i Am Also Looking To Chat With L - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If You Put Anambra State University In Your Utme.lets Start Talking,i Am Also Looking To Chat With L (5405 Views)

Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice / Check your Utme Result Free : Just Send Me Your Utme Registration No / Share Your UTME Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Put Anambra State University In Your Utme.lets Start Talking,i Am Also Looking To Chat With L by ccollins(m): 12:19pm On Apr 26, 2010
If you put anambra state university in your utme.lets start talking,i am also looking to chat with law-to-be students
Re: If You Put Anambra State University In Your Utme.lets Start Talking,i Am Also Looking To Chat With L by ccollins(m): 5:04pm On Apr 26, 2010
Anambra state university official website is http://ansu.edu.ng
Re: If You Put Anambra State University In Your Utme.lets Start Talking,i Am Also Looking To Chat With L by Nobody: 11:30pm On Apr 26, 2010
I did n i scored 239, geology, second choice.Any hope
Re: If You Put Anambra State University In Your Utme.lets Start Talking,i Am Also Looking To Chat With L by Ijeleigbo(m): 11:59pm On Apr 26, 2010
I put ANSU as my second choice for Economics. Their Jamb cut-off mark for last year was 160. They don't really care about your Jamb score. What matters most to them is your post jamb score which determines your admission into the university. I know much about the school and my younger brother is there.
Re: If You Put Anambra State University In Your Utme.lets Start Talking,i Am Also Looking To Chat With L by ccollins(m): 6:36am On Apr 27, 2010
@cisco,i am the guy who told you that have 261 score in my utme and applied for law and my utme reg no is 06116783BF.PLEASE,HELP ME THE BEST WAY THAT YOU CAN
Re: If You Put Anambra State University In Your Utme.lets Start Talking,i Am Also Looking To Chat With L by dannie4: 11:26am On Apr 30, 2010
I put ANSU and my score was 262.i'm hearing dat there's no post ume.i'm not sure if its true. plz sum1 shd clear my doubt,
Re: If You Put Anambra State University In Your Utme.lets Start Talking,i Am Also Looking To Chat With L by Ijeleigbo(m): 12:55pm On Apr 30, 2010
@dannie4. Don't be deceived. There will be post ume. The New vice-chancellor has confirmed it. Begin to study hard for your success.
Re: If You Put Anambra State University In Your Utme.lets Start Talking,i Am Also Looking To Chat With L by ugopeter(m): 8:22am On May 01, 2010
i scored 280 in utme and i applied for political science in ANSU as my 2nd choice.where can i buy the post-ume form
Re: If You Put Anambra State University In Your Utme.lets Start Talking,i Am Also Looking To Chat With L by elbukaze(m): 12:29pm On Jul 18, 2010
Collins l dont know if u still remember me, l'm elbukaze a mechanical Engineering student at Ansu, l love u guyz all to those of u writing at the Uli campus. Study ur calculus very well i.e integration and differentiation majority of ur maths question come from there. If u dont know any body at Uli call me on 08064741098. If u need further info visit http://www.ansustudents..com

(1) (Reply)

Is School Really A Scam? See What I Saw In A Nur 2 Pupil Textbook / 6 Animals That Nigerians See As Evil / What Can I Do To This United States Guy I Did Maths Assignment For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.