Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,363 members, 7,868,053 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 09:56 AM

Win The Bbnaija Chair & N1m (upgrade Today) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Win The Bbnaija Chair & N1m (upgrade Today) (323 Views)

‘I Want Man Who’ll Give Me N20m When I Ask For N1m’ – Yvonne Jegede / Charity Nnaji: "Ex-BBNaija Housemate Asked Senator To Pay N1M For Sex With Her" / Lambert Eluke Pays Kanayo O Kanayo N1m, Yul Edochie N800k, Racheal Okonkwo N400k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Win The Bbnaija Chair & N1m (upgrade Today) by victoralex(m): 2:20pm On Feb 26, 2018
Stand a chance to win Big Brother Naija Head of House chair and N1,000,000. All you need to do is to upgrade to DStv Premium or DStv Compact and if you are on GOtv just upgrade to GOtv Max.

Make sure you pay for two (2) months subscription at once when you upgrade on DStv or Gotv to qualify you for the weekly draw.

Winners will be annouced every week during the Sunday live show.

(1) (Reply)

Davido Wants To Collabo Cristiano Ronaldo / Download And Watch Olamide Science Student MP4 Video / Corazon Kwamboka Speaks On Her Celibacy Lifestyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.