Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,182 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

Charity Nnaji: "Ex-BBNaija Housemate Asked Senator To Pay N1M For Sex With Her" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charity Nnaji: "Ex-BBNaija Housemate Asked Senator To Pay N1M For Sex With Her" (54988 Views)

Charity Nnaji: Nigerian Female Celebrities Are More Like Advanced Prostitutes / Charity Nnaji Mocks Mompha As EFCC Arrest Him After He Disgraced Her For Begging / Charity Nnaji: Big And Curvy Ladies Have Dirty Private Parts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charity Nnaji: "Ex-BBNaija Housemate Asked Senator To Pay N1M For Sex With Her" by SavvannahNEWS: 11:23am On Apr 29, 2018
A Nollywood actress who goes by the name Charity Nnaji has alleged that mot female housemates of the Big Brother Naija reality TV show make more money when they sleep with politicians.

After the Sunday finale of the 2018 Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) in South Africa, various social media platforms have been filled with news of the finalists on the reality TV show and nothing seems to be of greater importance than matters concerning the last 5 housemates of Miracle, Cee C, Tobi, Alex and Nina.

It has been a life of fairytale for the housemates as their pictures adorn Instagram and other social media platforms.

However, Abuja-based Charity Nnaji is not so impressed, because she believes the girls among them should seize the opportunity of the moment to make more money by sleeping with politicians like their predecessors are doing instead of glamourizing the social media for nothing.

“Welcome back to Nigeria,” she began in a chat with Potpourri

“ Please tell the housemates of Big Brother Naija, especially the girls to utilise this opportunity and platform to make more money by sleeping with politicians instead of taking selfies and uploading on Instagram,” she advised.

The actress who didnt seem to care about the gravity of her statement went further to say that she has her proof of how former housemates have made so much money sleeping with politicians across Nigeria.

She claimed she witnessed a particular incident where a former housemate on the show was on the phone with a politician and she charged him a million Naira per night to have fun with him.

Charity Nnaji said:
“They can confirm from the first set that left the house. Some charge one million a night. One such incident happened right in my presence. One former housemate was telling a Senator on phone that if he could not pay one million naira for a night, he should forget about it”.

READ MORE HERE>>> http://www.savannahgist.com/2018/04/29/bbnaija-housemates-make-better-money-sleeping-with-politicians-charity-nnaji/

2 Likes

Re: Charity Nnaji: "Ex-BBNaija Housemate Asked Senator To Pay N1M For Sex With Her" by NwaAmaikpe: 11:39am On Apr 29, 2018
shocked

Yourself inclusive Charity.
"I bu ezigbote akwuna biara board".

We know your exploits in Abuja.
***** State Lodge to begin with.

136 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Charity Nnaji: "Ex-BBNaija Housemate Asked Senator To Pay N1M For Sex With Her" by GOFRONT(m): 11:41am On Apr 29, 2018
Pot calling kettle black!!!

So these ladies have a share out of that N13.5M monthly salary of the senators??

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charity Nnaji: "Ex-BBNaija Housemate Asked Senator To Pay N1M For Sex With Her" by itspzpics(m): 11:45am On Apr 29, 2018
Like ursef
Re: Charity Nnaji: "Ex-BBNaija Housemate Asked Senator To Pay N1M For Sex With Her" by ClintonEmex: 12:04pm On Apr 29, 2018
She's not far from the truth. After they'll claim to be hardworking and focused, deceiving themselves and not people.

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Charity Nnaji: "Ex-BBNaija Housemate Asked Senator To Pay N1M For Sex With Her" by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 29, 2018
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

Mind your business

☣ ☠

1 Like

Re: Charity Nnaji: "Ex-BBNaija Housemate Asked Senator To Pay N1M For Sex With Her" by LesbianBoy(m): 12:52pm On Apr 29, 2018
Someone like that Khloe can do this cheesy cheesy

18 Likes

Re: Charity Nnaji: "Ex-BBNaija Housemate Asked Senator To Pay N1M For Sex With Her" by LesbianBoy(m): 12:53pm On Apr 29, 2018
Meanwhile..

If i was a politician i will like to have Cee C in bed

I go like deflower her cheesy cheesy

I am team Cee C before you guys start quoting me grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Charity Nnaji: "Ex-BBNaija Housemate Asked Senator To Pay N1M For Sex With Her" by LesbianBoy(m): 12:54pm On Apr 29, 2018
Tamarapetty:
K!

Hello angry
Re: Charity Nnaji: "Ex-BBNaija Housemate Asked Senator To Pay N1M For Sex With Her" by Tamarapetty(f): 2:31pm On Apr 29, 2018
LesbianBoy:

Hello angry
angry Hi
Re: Charity Nnaji: "Ex-BBNaija Housemate Asked Senator To Pay N1M For Sex With Her" by akum78: 6:01pm On Apr 29, 2018
lipsrsealed

MADAM MAKE WE HEAR WORD ....

OKAY Let me Expose her .... make i yan una the latest aproko about the Girl ...

She is a Former Beauty Pageant Contestant ... Just Like Chidinma Okeke ... Her Former Lifestyle will shock you .. See More pictures from the link below ...

PAST LIFE OF NOLLYWOOD ACTRESS "Charity Nnaji" - click here to read

2 Shares

Re: Charity Nnaji: "Ex-BBNaija Housemate Asked Senator To Pay N1M For Sex With Her" by Anijay1212(m): 6:01pm On Apr 29, 2018
angry
Us wey no be senator nko we no get share??

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charity Nnaji: "Ex-BBNaija Housemate Asked Senator To Pay N1M For Sex With Her" by bestspoke: 6:02pm On Apr 29, 2018
iru omo wo leyi nitori oloun

3 Likes

Re: Charity Nnaji: "Ex-BBNaija Housemate Asked Senator To Pay N1M For Sex With Her" by soberdrunk(m): 6:02pm On Apr 29, 2018
1 million that if I deposit in "Mr Sweet" i will be 'dekonjified' from now till 2020........ angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charity Nnaji: "Ex-BBNaija Housemate Asked Senator To Pay N1M For Sex With Her" by Hadeaks(m): 6:02pm On Apr 29, 2018
Every Tom, Di.ck and Harry is a nollywood actress. I have never heard of this one before and never seen her in a movie.

4 Likes

Re: Charity Nnaji: "Ex-BBNaija Housemate Asked Senator To Pay N1M For Sex With Her" by 9japrof(m): 6:03pm On Apr 29, 2018
Ofcourse she is just rubber-stamping what we know.

Most female celebs in naija are just unofficial prostitutes who hawk their bodies to the highest bidder in the society, more notorious in this trade are the zero acting skilled upcoming actresses we have abound in this country who have nothing but a fine face and a beautiful behind.

No wonder their male counterparts must solicit or die of ailments that befell them, while the female counterparts own estates, G wagon and can fly first class around the world.

How much crappy nollywood dey pay self that would make these females hoes superich if not institutionalized prostitution

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charity Nnaji: "Ex-BBNaija Housemate Asked Senator To Pay N1M For Sex With Her" by justdivine: 6:03pm On Apr 29, 2018
No respect for toto
Re: Charity Nnaji: "Ex-BBNaija Housemate Asked Senator To Pay N1M For Sex With Her" by spartan50(m): 6:03pm On Apr 29, 2018
This is why buhari called us lazy youth.. Ashawo... Kobo kobo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charity Nnaji: "Ex-BBNaija Housemate Asked Senator To Pay N1M For Sex With Her" by Flokey: 6:03pm On Apr 29, 2018
wink
Re: Charity Nnaji: "Ex-BBNaija Housemate Asked Senator To Pay N1M For Sex With Her" by carammel(f): 6:03pm On Apr 29, 2018
Tboss or Gifty.

18 Likes

Re: Charity Nnaji: "Ex-BBNaija Housemate Asked Senator To Pay N1M For Sex With Her" by Archangel15: 6:05pm On Apr 29, 2018
carammel:
Tboss or Gifty.

Tboss

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charity Nnaji: "Ex-BBNaija Housemate Asked Senator To Pay N1M For Sex With Her" by dominique(f): 6:05pm On Apr 29, 2018
I'm suspecting Gifty. I don't believe the actress though

4 Likes

Re: Charity Nnaji: "Ex-BBNaija Housemate Asked Senator To Pay N1M For Sex With Her" by Reelmii: 6:05pm On Apr 29, 2018
well... it takes an olosho to know an olosho, so I am not surprised
Re: Charity Nnaji: "Ex-BBNaija Housemate Asked Senator To Pay N1M For Sex With Her" by Olalan(m): 6:06pm On Apr 29, 2018
What an advice? And to think she's some dumb people role model and one day become a mother
Re: Charity Nnaji: "Ex-BBNaija Housemate Asked Senator To Pay N1M For Sex With Her" by Aderewah: 6:07pm On Apr 29, 2018
If you are a tired of rubbish posts like this being dumped on our throats every day, check out quora .com the site is amazing you learn everyday. I don't know why nairaland.com can't be like quora

9 Likes

Re: Charity Nnaji: "Ex-BBNaija Housemate Asked Senator To Pay N1M For Sex With Her" by BiggerbossAmani(m): 6:07pm On Apr 29, 2018
Very possible
Re: Charity Nnaji: "Ex-BBNaija Housemate Asked Senator To Pay N1M For Sex With Her" by lobell: 6:09pm On Apr 29, 2018
spartan50:
This is why buhari called us lazy youth.. Ashawo... Kobo kobo

This one na ashawo milli milli.

5 Likes

Re: Charity Nnaji: "Ex-BBNaija Housemate Asked Senator To Pay N1M For Sex With Her" by ArmedRobber: 6:10pm On Apr 29, 2018
Don't tell us what we know.
90% of Nigeria female celebrities re politicans intimacy gadget

3 Likes

Re: Charity Nnaji: "Ex-BBNaija Housemate Asked Senator To Pay N1M For Sex With Her" by Lizilicious(f): 6:11pm On Apr 29, 2018
I have never watched any of her movies

1 Like

Re: Charity Nnaji: "Ex-BBNaija Housemate Asked Senator To Pay N1M For Sex With Her" by OgahBohz: 6:19pm On Apr 29, 2018
like I said earlier , the ladies folks are becoming something else
I'm beginning to think its spiritual ...

something is wrong somewhere , this is not normal

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lawrence Daniels: Regina Daniels Brother Reacts To Her Marriage Rumors / Portable: I Am The Founder Of Ajah & One Million Boys, Lagos Cult Groups (Video) / Meet Ayotomide Grace Labinjo, Mitchell Anu Adeleke's Mother & Davido 'Baby Mama'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.