Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

This Man Scammed Me - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / This Man Scammed Me (5152 Views)

A Nairalander Just Scammed Me / Mobilecart34 Scammed Me 60k / I Just Got Scammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Man Scammed Me by kissenger: 1:51pm On Feb 27, 2018
how una create bbn group and you gave your number to be added nawa. kpele for for your money. trust anyone you met online. i learnt that lesson look time ago https:///BBFTrQ
Re: This Man Scammed Me by nelsonebby(m): 5:03pm On Feb 27, 2018
youngsahito:
greedy fool
grin
Re: This Man Scammed Me by madgoat(m): 6:57pm On Feb 27, 2018
The OP is very greedy, imagine the kind of data he wants to buy for 3K. Serves him right he got scammed. Only greedy people easily get scammed.
Re: This Man Scammed Me by Greatzeus(m): 9:31pm On Feb 27, 2018
Kunbolmay:
I met this man who claimed to sell data at cheap prices in a BBN group on WhatsApp. I then sent him a message telling him I needed data of 14GB for 3k and 1.5GB for N700.

I paid a total amount of N3,700 to him with the bank details 7782811162 diamond bank ADEKUNLE JOHN.

He confirmed that he saw the credit alert of my payment to him but failed to credit my numbers with the agreed data. He claimed the network was bad that's why he couldn't do so. I made the payment on Saturday and he blocked me on sunday after a long fruitless chat with him asking him to at least refund my money.

These are screenshots of our chat. Beware of this scammer.
I always say this,greed and scam goes together.
N3k for 14gb,is he Mike Adenuga Even Glo in all his benevolence didn't give 14gb for N3k. Stop being overtly greedy,it might cause you more in the future.
Re: This Man Scammed Me by moredollar(m): 10:08pm On Feb 27, 2018
Bros, Urs is just #3700. I have lost up to 25k to scammers. God help us.....
Re: This Man Scammed Me by MacZrino: 10:33pm On Feb 27, 2018
1zynnvn:
lol, you want to buy 14 gig with 3k abi( MTN for that matter), thunda faya you and your scammer friend there

and by the way that's probably not the scammer's picture, which scammer will use his real picture to scam people, except all those small Yoruba codeine newbie scammers aka work spoilers grin grin
Kiki madt man
Re: This Man Scammed Me by lonelyisland(m): 11:34pm On Feb 27, 2018
Mr. not all of them are scammers, met one on nairaland since last year and up till now I have been buying data from him without any story that touches the heart. I can send you his number and evidence that he isn't a scammer
Re: This Man Scammed Me by eragonis(m): 7:21am On Feb 28, 2018
lonelyisland:
Mr. not all of them are scammers, met one on nairaland since last year and up till now I have been buying data from him without any story that touches the heart. I can send you his number and evidence that he isn't a scammer
abeg send am
Re: This Man Scammed Me by duwdu: 8:52pm On Mar 01, 2018
lonelyisland:

The funny thing is there's nothing to proof that your own statement is not in fact also a scam - or a precursor to it. LOL. If you're not doing a reverse scam yourself, or don't want to be a suspect, I'll advice you desist from dishing such advice; instead, encourage people to do their own research! grin

Just my own 2kobo.

P34c3
Re: This Man Scammed Me by maasoap(m): 9:32pm On Mar 01, 2018
kevoh:
Fine the OP goofed but why is the attention still on him and not the scammer? Anyone can be scammed even the smartest of us!

Kunbolmay, have you raised the alarm in that BBN group? This is necessary to prevent more people in the group being scammed.

Kindly, drop his full number so I can add him to my scammers list on my fone, the one in the picture is not complete.
Don't mind all of them. That's our problem in this country. O
Re: This Man Scammed Me by Kunbolmay: 8:49am On Mar 05, 2018
kevoh:
Fine the OP goofed but why is the attention still on him and not the scammer? Anyone can be scammed even the smartest of us!

Kunbolmay, have you raised the alarm in that BBN group? This is necessary to prevent more people in the group being scammed.

Kindly, drop his full number so I can add him to my scammers list on my fone, the one in the picture is not complete.
Sorry for the delay in response here is his WhatsApp number 09064682182 and his phone num 09037441017.. His name is Adekunle John...
Re: This Man Scammed Me by Reeb2244: 2:54am On Mar 09, 2018
lonelyisland:
Please his number.
Re: This Man Scammed Me by Kunbolmay: 8:20pm On Mar 10, 2018
Reeb2244:
Please his number.
Do you mean the man who scammed me... His WhatsApp num is 09064682182 but his main line is 09037441017...
Re: This Man Scammed Me by Reeb2244: 11:38pm On Mar 10, 2018
Kunbolmay:
Do you mean the man who scammed me... His WhatsApp num is 09064682182 but his main line is 09037441017...
So he's a scammer, which is the guy is promoting it for him. That should be his alternate account.
Re: This Man Scammed Me by nduprincekc1: 1:34am On Mar 11, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Emergency Numbers Harmonisation: 112 / Fifa 15 Andriod / How To Browse For Free By Simply Changing Your Apn Setting, MTN Users Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.