Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,027 members, 7,953,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:23 AM

Affordable Properties, AT Pocket FRIENDLY Price - Properties (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Affordable Properties, AT Pocket FRIENDLY Price (9784 Views)

Affordable Properties In Surulere For Sell / Premium & Affordable Properties In Lekki For Sale / Affordable Properties At The Eastern Part Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Affordable Properties, AT Pocket FRIENDLY Price by iammarvellux(m): 11:36am On Jul 18, 2019
Re: Affordable Properties, AT Pocket FRIENDLY Price by iammarvellux(m): 11:47am On Jul 26, 2019
Our Eid-Kabir promos that are running are as follows;

Buy property worth 500k and get 1 bag of rice.

Buy property worth 1 million and get a washing machine.

Buy property worth of 4.5million & get a free plot of land.

Buy property worth 2million and get a bag of rice & Ram.

For more enquiries concerning our properties, inspection and purchase pls call 08038781738 or 08183366318 NOW or preferrably hit my whatsapp chat link below on my signature lets chst

Re: Affordable Properties, AT Pocket FRIENDLY Price by iammarvellux(m): 9:24am On Jul 29, 2019
iammarvellux:

For more enquiries concerning our properties, inspection and purchase pls call 08038781738 or 08183366318 NOW or preferrably hit my whatsapp chat link below on my signature lets chst
Re: Affordable Properties, AT Pocket FRIENDLY Price by iammarvellux(m): 12:55pm On Aug 07, 2019
To all who have shown interest on this property and have either called or chat me up on whatsapp,

Choose a day within d week and lets take you to the property.

I always advice and keep advicing prospective buyers to always ensure that the property they are buying is genuine and its claimed documents verifiable.

With this in check, you can always have a piece of mind that you are buying the Real property.

DON'T throw your hard earned money into the bush.

That's why we ensure that all our customers and to be customers are given the best of quality services.

Call 08038781738 or 08183366318 to get started
Re: Affordable Properties, AT Pocket FRIENDLY Price by iammarvellux(m): 6:46am On Aug 13, 2019
Available...

Intrested??

Call 08038781738 or 08183366318 NOW or preferrably hit my whatsapp chat link below on my signature lets chat.

Re: Affordable Properties, AT Pocket FRIENDLY Price by iammarvellux(m): 5:47am On Aug 23, 2019

For more enquiries concerning our properties pls call 08038781738 or 08183366318 NOW or preferrably hit my whatsapp chat link below on my signature lets chat.
Re: Affordable Properties, AT Pocket FRIENDLY Price by iammarvellux(m): 7:21am On Aug 28, 2019
To all who have shown interest on this property and have either called or chat me up on whatsapp,

Choose a day within d week and lets take you to the property.

I always advice and keep advicing prospective buyers to always ensure that the property they are buying is genuine and its claimed documents verifiable.

With this in check, you can always have a piece of mind that you are buying the Real property.

DON'T throw your hard earned money into the bush.

That's why we ensure that all our customers and to be customers are given the best of quality services.

Call 08038781738 or 08183366318 to get started
Re: Affordable Properties, AT Pocket FRIENDLY Price by iammarvellux(m): 4:22am On Sep 30, 2019
Our promo is on...

For more enquiries concerning our properties pls call or whatsapp ME on 08038781738.

PROMO ENDS 5TH OCTOBER 2019.

So HURRY NOW while offer lasts.

Re: Affordable Properties, AT Pocket FRIENDLY Price by iammarvellux(m): 6:31am On Oct 21, 2019
Our promo is on...

We currently giving out, Bags of Rice, Washing Machine, A 32gig Phone and a trip to Dubai on any of our plots you buy.

For site inspection and more enquiries concerning our properties pls call or whatsapp ME on 08038781738.

PROMO ENDS 31ST OCTOBER 2019.

So HURRY NOW while offer lasts.
Re: Affordable Properties, AT Pocket FRIENDLY Price by iammarvellux(m): 11:46am On Nov 05, 2019
Here IS an opportunity for you to own a property you can call your own, as we offer you at a HIGHLY DISCOUNTED prices..

Check out on the property promo discount pictures below, Make a choice of any of the property of your choice and get back to us.

For quick response click the whatsapp link chat below and lets chat. See more info buy clicking on the facebook page link below too. We are Sales Craft Ltd, also listen to us live every Tuesdays and wednesdays on inspiration 92.3 FM Lagos.

Re: Affordable Properties, AT Pocket FRIENDLY Price by iammarvellux(m): 11:48am On Nov 05, 2019
More...

Re: Affordable Properties, AT Pocket FRIENDLY Price by iammarvellux(m): 11:51am On Nov 05, 2019
Don't Miss this exciting opportunity... Start calling NOW to avoid RUSHING, 08038781738 calls and whatsapp.

Re: Affordable Properties, AT Pocket FRIENDLY Price by iammarvellux(m): 9:03pm On Nov 11, 2019
Our promo discount Sales is still on...

Take advantage of it and get a land with good title and documentation you can confidently call your own.. Remember you can still buy it for that your loved ones.

For more enquiries concerning our properties pls call 08038781738 or 08183366318 NOW or preferrably hit the whatsapp chat link below on my signature lets chat.

Come Let's Build Together.
Re: Affordable Properties, AT Pocket FRIENDLY Price by iammarvellux(m): 6:10am On Nov 22, 2019
Our promo discount Sales is still on...

GET UP TO 20% - 50%DISCOUNT

Take advantage of it and get a land with good title and documentation you can confidently call your own.. Remember you can still buy it for that your loved ones and WIN our all expense paid trip to Dubai during our Raffle DRAW at our Customers Summit on 7th December 2019.

PROMO ENDS 30TH NOVEMBER 2019

For more enquiries concerning our properties pls call 08038781738 or 08183366318 NOW or preferrably hit the whatsapp chat link below on my signature lets chat.

Re: Affordable Properties, AT Pocket FRIENDLY Price by iammarvellux(m): 6:56am On Dec 07, 2019
Get your tickets now and see you at the Venue (Golden Tulip Hotel Festac Lagos) Today.

WIN PLOTS OF LAND and other exciting prizes at the Venue today during our Raffle DRAW.

Hit my whatsapp chat link below on my signature lets chat.

Re: Affordable Properties, AT Pocket FRIENDLY Price by iammarvellux(m): 7:20am On Dec 15, 2019
Hurry join many who are already Landlords through our promo discount...

Chat ME up NOW, hit the whatsapp chat link below on my signature lets get you started.

Call 08038781738 or 08183366318 for more enquiries.

Re: Affordable Properties, AT Pocket FRIENDLY Price by iammarvellux(m): 7:25am On Dec 15, 2019
Hurry join many who are already Landlords through our promo discount...

Chat ME up NOW, hit the whatsapp chat link below on my signature lets get you started.

Call 08038781738 or 08183366318 for more enquiries.

Re: Affordable Properties, AT Pocket FRIENDLY Price by iammarvellux(m): 8:53pm On Feb 17, 2020
*3 Reasons why you must invest in Real Estate this season*.

*1. Promo Opportunity:* There's no better time to invest in real estate than now. A lot of promotional offers are going on. We have *20%,* 30%, 50% discount on lands and properties. Not just that, free gifts and items for you and your family this season. One of the best things you can do before the end of 2020 is to take advantage of investment opportunities available this season.

*2. Spending Syndrome:* Yes it's festive season so there's always a lot of spending this season. Family, relatives, friends,...so before you realize is January/February 2021, How about if you looked back and discovered most of your spendings was done wisely by investing in Real Estate? If you must spend, spend wisely!

*3. Building Assets:* Real Estate is an imperishable asset ever increasing in value. Investment in real estate, guarantees good *Returns on Investment (ROI)* . This season is another opportunity to increase, your assets and build generational wealth so don't watch and let this season pass you by.

To invest now, call/WhatsApp me on 08038781738.

Re: Affordable Properties, AT Pocket FRIENDLY Price by iammarvellux(m): 1:30pm On Apr 08, 2021
With Affordable Housing, *On time & Efficient Delivery on Client's Apartments* is a major cornerstone of what we do & who we are as a brand.

*"We match our words with actions"- Affordable Housing*

Aggressive Construction work is currently ongoing in our amazing Prosperity Garden Housing Estate Atan-Ota.
(Closest Landmark: Winners Chapel camp)

Brand new 2 bedroom semi detached & 2 bedroom terrace apartments are moving towards completion at accelerated pace within the estate.

Construction of more apartment types & units has been planned, budget funds released & work will begin immediately on those units.

This is Affordable Housing & *Simplified Home Ownership* is our bedrock.

For more enquiries please call or WhatsApp 2348038781738.

Let's help you fulfill your dream of owning a Home.

Regards,
*Affordable Housing*

Watch the YouTube video clip below, and don't forget to hit the subscribe button to be the 1st see our newest updates.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2hxKPR4yf0
Re: Affordable Properties, AT Pocket FRIENDLY Price by iammarvellux(m): 6:31am On Apr 14, 2021
We are only a call away..

Like I said we have;

2 BEDROOM TERRACE

2 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED

3 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED

3 BEDROOM DETACHED

3 BEDROOM LUXURY

It comes in semi finished, Choose one of this apartments and reach me on call or WhatsApp 2348038781738.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8QixjSW2is

Re: Affordable Properties, AT Pocket FRIENDLY Price by iammarvellux(m): 6:09am On Apr 19, 2021
iammarvellux:

Like I said we have;

2 BEDROOM TERRACE

2 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED

3 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED

3 BEDROOM DETACHED

3 BEDROOM LUXURY

It comes in semi finished, Choose one of this apartments and reach me on call or WhatsApp 2348038781738.

This Apartments are available, book for site inspection today, call or WhatsApp 2348038781738
Re: Affordable Properties, AT Pocket FRIENDLY Price by iammarvellux(m): 11:28am On Apr 20, 2021
iammarvellux:

Like I said we have;

2 BEDROOM TERRACE

2 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED

3 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED

3 BEDROOM DETACHED

3 BEDROOM LUXURY

Still available.. choose any of the days within the week let's go for site inspection..

Call or WhatsApp 2348038781738.
Re: Affordable Properties, AT Pocket FRIENDLY Price by iammarvellux(m): 5:36pm On Apr 24, 2021
With Affordable Housing, *On time & Efficient Delivery on Client's Apartments* is a major cornerstone of what we do & who we are as a brand.

Aggressive Construction work is currently ongoing in our amazing Prosperity Garden Housing Estate Atan-Ota.

Brand new 2 bedroom semi detached & 2 bedroom terrace apartments are moving towards completion at accelerated pace within the estate.

Construction of more apartment types & units has been planned, budget funds released & work will begin immediately on those units.

Regards,
*Affordable Housing*

Watch the YouTube video clip below, and don't forget to hit the subscribe button to be the 1st see our newest updates.

Re: Affordable Properties, AT Pocket FRIENDLY Price by iammarvellux(m): 8:44pm On Apr 24, 2021
KINGS & QUEENS COURT*

*�LOCATION:* Kings and Queens Court is strategically located within Boun Community, along Simawa Road, just after RCCG New Auditorium. It is just about 5 mins drive from the new Auditorium

*TITLE*
The title of this property is Registered Survey

*WHAT IS IN OFFER IN KINGS & QUEENS COURT*

We have both Land and Apartments selling in Kings & Queens Court.

Phase 1 is selling both Land and Apartments
Phase 2 has only Land offers presently

*LAND & PRICES*

*PHASE 1*
300sqm - 2.8m
500sqm - 4m

*PHASE 2*
250sqm - Actual price 1.3m, now PROMO PRICE IS N650K

400sqm - Actual price 2m, now PROMO PRICE IS 1M

500sqm - Actual price is 2.8m, now PROMO PRICE IS N1.4M

*APARTMENTS*
Apartments are selling offline for now & *All APARTMENTS come in FINISHED form*

*TYPES OF APARTMENT*

*� BUNGALOWS (OMO OBA)*
➡️2 Bedroom Semi Detached - 10.5m
➡️3 Bedroom Semi Detached - 13m

*� MULTIPLE FAMILY APARTMENTS*
➡️ 1 Bedroom - 9m
➡️ 2 Bedrooms - 11m
➡️ 3 Bedrooms - 15m

*� TERRACE APARTMENTS*
➡️2 Bedrooms + BQ - 15m
➡️3 Bedrooms + BQ - 20m

*� DETACHED DUPLEXES*
➡️ 4 Bedroom Detached Duplex + BQ - 35m

*DIRECTION*
�From Berger take Bus going to Mowe. Alight at LOTTO Bus Stop (just before Mowe and board a Bike to the Estate (3rd turning to ur left after the RCCG New Auditorium)

� If you are driving, turn at Asese. You enter take the Christ Embassy entrance and drive thru the RCCG New Auditorium and come out on Simawa Road. Then take the 3rd turn to ur left. Alternatively, take the main Asese road & keep driving till u hit the Simawa Road. Then after the RCCG New Auditorium, take turn to ur left

*INSPECTION*
Choose any day within the week then get back to us.

*� ATTRACTIONS*

� It is BUY & BUILD NOW!
� Within the RCCG vicinity & close to Lagos Ibadan Express Way & Christ Embassy Campground in Asese
� Installment option available
� Strategic location
� Estate Neighbourhood

NOTE: The promo is for just 20 plots ONLY...Hurry while offer lasts..

For more enquiries pls call or WhatsApp 2348038781738

Re: Affordable Properties, AT Pocket FRIENDLY Price by iammarvellux(m): 4:07pm On May 03, 2021
iammarvellux:
KINGS & QUEENS COURT*

*�LOCATION:* Kings and Queens Court is strategically located within Boun Community, along Simawa Road, just after RCCG New Auditorium. It is just about 5 mins drive from the new Auditorium

*TITLE*

*LAND & PRICES*

*PHASE 1*
300sqm - 2.8m
500sqm - 4m

*PHASE 2*

*APARTMENTS*

*TYPES OF APARTMENT*

*� BUNGALOWS (OMO OBA)*

➡️ 1 Bedroom - 9m
➡️ 2 Bedrooms - 11m
➡️ 3 Bedrooms - 15m

*� TERRACE APARTMENTS*
➡️2 Bedrooms + BQ - 15m
➡️3 Bedrooms + BQ - 20m

*� DETACHED DUPLEXES*

*DIRECTION*
�From Berger take Bus going to Mowe. Alight at LOTTO Bus Stop (just before Mowe and board a Bike to the Estate (3rd turning to ur left after the RCCG New Auditorium)

� If you are driving, turn at Asese. You enter take the Christ Embassy entrance and drive thru the RCCG New Auditorium and come out on Simawa Road. Then take the 3rd turn to ur left. Alternatively, take the main Asese road & keep driving till u hit the Simawa Road. Then after the RCCG New Auditorium, take turn to ur left

*INSPECTION*

*� ATTRACTIONS*

� It is BUY & BUILD NOW!
� Within the RCCG vicinity & close to Lagos Ibadan Express Way & Christ Embassy Campground in Asese
� Strategic location
� Estate Neighbourhood

Call or WhatsApp us Today
Re: Affordable Properties, AT Pocket FRIENDLY Price by iammarvellux(m): 6:02pm On May 05, 2021
iammarvellux:

Regards,
*Affordable Housing*

Why buy and wait when you can start BUILDING IMMEDIATELY, buy our property in ATAN OTA and start off immediately.

Call 2348038781738 now as it's still affordable at this time

Re: Affordable Properties, AT Pocket FRIENDLY Price by iammarvellux(m): 9:07am On May 06, 2021
iammarvellux:
KINGS & QUEENS COURT*

*TITLE*

*LAND & PRICES*

*PHASE 1*
300sqm - 2.8m
500sqm - 4m

*PHASE 2*

*APARTMENTS*

*TYPES OF APARTMENT*

*� BUNGALOWS (OMO OBA)*

➡️ 1 Bedroom - 9m
➡️ 2 Bedrooms - 11m
➡️ 3 Bedrooms - 15m

*� TERRACE APARTMENTS*
➡️2 Bedrooms + BQ - 15m
➡️3 Bedrooms + BQ - 20m

*� DETACHED DUPLEXES*

*DIRECTION*

*INSPECTION*

*� ATTRACTIONS*

� It is BUY & BUILD NOW!
� Strategic location
� Estate Neighbourhood

It's important that you visit any land you are buying and see things for yourself, that's why we are bring out FREE BUSES to take you to the site and back, only tell us your pick up points..

For site inspection to our property at Kings and Queens Estate pls click the link below to register

REGISTER HERE: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScJJrBDYFla0q_ZjGCO6Ef67u6Ahfa2BIvUhJ9cDoI8avGCcw/viewform?usp=pp_url

For more enquiries please call or WhatsApp 2348038781738

Re: Affordable Properties, AT Pocket FRIENDLY Price by iammarvellux(m): 8:32am On May 24, 2021
iammarvellux:

Regards,
*Affordable Housing*

Still Available...call 2348038781738 now to book your site inspection and get your payments plan.
Re: Affordable Properties, AT Pocket FRIENDLY Price by iammarvellux(m): 1:41am On May 25, 2021
iammarvellux:
KINGS & QUEENS COURT*

*TITLE*

*LAND & PRICES*

*PHASE 1*
300sqm - 2.8m
500sqm - 4m

*PHASE 2*

*APARTMENTS*

*TYPES OF APARTMENT*

*� BUNGALOWS (OMO OBA)*

➡️ 1 Bedroom - 9m
➡️ 2 Bedrooms - 11m
➡️ 3 Bedrooms - 15m

*� TERRACE APARTMENTS*
➡️2 Bedrooms + BQ - 15m
➡️3 Bedrooms + BQ - 20m

*� DETACHED DUPLEXES*

*DIRECTION*

*INSPECTION*

*� ATTRACTIONS*

� It is BUY & BUILD NOW!
� Strategic location
� Estate Neighbourhood

Available book your site inspection today
Re: Affordable Properties, AT Pocket FRIENDLY Price by iammarvellux(m): 10:12am On Jun 04, 2021
iammarvellux:
KINGS & QUEENS COURT*

*TITLE*

*LAND & PRICES*

*PHASE 1*
300sqm - 2.8m
500sqm - 4m

*PHASE 2*

*APARTMENTS*

*TYPES OF APARTMENT*

*� BUNGALOWS (OMO OBA)*

➡️ 1 Bedroom - 9m
➡️ 2 Bedrooms - 11m
➡️ 3 Bedrooms - 15m

*� TERRACE APARTMENTS*
➡️2 Bedrooms + BQ - 15m
➡️3 Bedrooms + BQ - 20m

*� DETACHED DUPLEXES*

*DIRECTION*

*INSPECTION*

*� ATTRACTIONS*

� It is BUY & BUILD NOW!
� Strategic location
� Estate Neighbourhood

Choose your budget and come for site inspection.

Make your call today on 2348038781738
Re: Affordable Properties, AT Pocket FRIENDLY Price by iammarvellux(m): 6:06pm On Jun 05, 2021
Available PLOTS...

Call now or WhatsApp 2348038781738

Re: Affordable Properties, AT Pocket FRIENDLY Price by iammarvellux(m): 5:15pm On Jun 06, 2021
iammarvellux:
KINGS & QUEENS COURT*

*TITLE*

*LAND & PRICES*

*PHASE 1*
300sqm - 2.8m
500sqm - 4m

*PHASE 2*

*APARTMENTS*

*TYPES OF APARTMENT*

*� BUNGALOWS (OMO OBA)*

➡️ 1 Bedroom - 9m
➡️ 2 Bedrooms - 11m
➡️ 3 Bedrooms - 15m

*� TERRACE APARTMENTS*
➡️2 Bedrooms + BQ - 15m
➡️3 Bedrooms + BQ - 20m

*� DETACHED DUPLEXES*

*DIRECTION*

*INSPECTION*

*� ATTRACTIONS*

� It is BUY & BUILD NOW!
� Strategic location
� Estate Neighbourhood

Still available at half the price.. Call or WhatsApp 2348038781738 Now

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

World Bank Links Lagos Building Collapses To Poor Regulation / Plots Of Land At Gbagada ( Mainland Lagos) For Sell / PICTURE. FLOOR STAMPING(goodbye to weed),A better alternative to interlock stone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.