Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,665 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Digital Thieves Paraded By Police In Lagos (Video Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Digital Thieves Paraded By Police In Lagos (Video Photos) (30333 Views)

Confession Of An Internet Fraudster, Ernest Ogbor, Arrested & Paraded By Police / Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob / Cultists Laugh As They Are Paraded By Police In Imo. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Digital Thieves Paraded By Police In Lagos (Video Photos) by Xionez(m): 5:57pm On Feb 26, 2018
jeron1:
These guys are lieing, they havent yet said the truth. they have insiders in the bank that give dem the info from the BVN provided.

i was part of those that it happened to. 400k from my FCMB acct in Dec.

i dont have issues with them, i am not going forward to complain.

i have issues with my bank and they have to meet me in court...

thats my submission

Was your phone stolen before this time or was the withdrawal made despite you being in possession of your phone?
Re: Digital Thieves Paraded By Police In Lagos (Video Photos) by micgray100(m): 5:58pm On Feb 26, 2018
BANKS SHOULD PROVIDE MORE WAYS TO SECURE TRANSACTIONS WHEN USING THIS CODES

SEE MY SIGNATURE FOR LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY REGISTRATION..

MORE THAN 200 COMMENDATIONS FROM FELLOW NAIRALANDERS
Re: Digital Thieves Paraded By Police In Lagos (Video Photos) by AngelicBeing: 5:58pm On Feb 26, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

A digital thief that can be caught by Nigeria's analogue police is that one digital?
tongue

Re: Digital Thieves Paraded By Police In Lagos (Video Photos) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 26, 2018
jeron1:
These guys are lieing, they havent yet said the truth. they have insiders in the bank that give dem the info from the BVN provided.

thats my submission
so u have 400k in bank,what are u doing on nairaland?
Why are u not investing ur money...
Re: Digital Thieves Paraded By Police In Lagos (Video Photos) by Bimpe29: 6:01pm On Feb 26, 2018
As beautiful as IT is, it poses more harm and danger to users.
Re: Digital Thieves Paraded By Police In Lagos (Video Photos) by Xisnin(m): 6:08pm On Feb 26, 2018
dozofavour:
See smart brains but the use it for evil ends. this person ought to be working for EFCC
Criminals are naturally dumb.
Re: Digital Thieves Paraded By Police In Lagos (Video Photos) by tunjibadosnen: 6:09pm On Feb 26, 2018
ghen ghen! awon Omo hobee
Re: Digital Thieves Paraded By Police In Lagos (Video Photos) by chrispapi11(m): 6:09pm On Feb 26, 2018
My guy it is RISKY not "RISK" Mbok

Lipscomb:
Well mobile online banking is risk .
Re: Digital Thieves Paraded By Police In Lagos (Video Photos) by airsaylongcon: 6:12pm On Feb 26, 2018
Dannieln1:
this is the man of the moment

Just wait and see how he will modify his post
To suit the nonsense in his heart

I like his courage
LasisiElenu of NL

More sperm to your scrotum
More Cum to your insertions sir

I wish he was more active on twitter. Nairaland has heavily curtailed his unabashed, unapologetic done to earth comments.
Re: Digital Thieves Paraded By Police In Lagos (Video Photos) by DONFASZY(m): 6:15pm On Feb 26, 2018
@op
Is yahoo yahoo analog
Re: Digital Thieves Paraded By Police In Lagos (Video Photos) by livebynite: 6:16pm On Feb 26, 2018
police should parade the animals eating out money in aso rock , this country is not serious... but tell me Please how this reduces the price of garri angry
Re: Digital Thieves Paraded By Police In Lagos (Video Photos) by marttol: 6:21pm On Feb 26, 2018
Tikabody:
Lmfao grin grin grin

Check my signature if you need USA number for WhatsApp
NA YAHOO YAHOO BOYS GO NEED US NUMBER
Re: Digital Thieves Paraded By Police In Lagos (Video Photos) by jeron1(m): 6:28pm On Feb 26, 2018
Xionez:

Was your phone stolen before this time or was the withdrawal made despite you being in possession of your phone?

it was stolen.. but the money wasnt transferred thru ma banking apps

they used an E-channel called ______Money, cant really remb d name. the bank synchronised ma acct with it and NEVER told me, i never asked for it
Re: Digital Thieves Paraded By Police In Lagos (Video Photos) by jeron1(m): 6:29pm On Feb 26, 2018
dumo1:

Don't let your 400k just waka like that o!

lailai..

they will soon hear from my lawyer.

1 Like

Re: Digital Thieves Paraded By Police In Lagos (Video Photos) by Tb222(m): 6:35pm On Feb 26, 2018
well there are others still out there,so if your gone gets stolen do the needful,withdraw the withdrawable or else u might just be anoda Wilson oruma
Re: Digital Thieves Paraded By Police In Lagos (Video Photos) by iammarvellux(m): 6:40pm On Feb 26, 2018
They will be like...

Re: Digital Thieves Paraded By Police In Lagos (Video Photos) by Mekanus(m): 6:56pm On Feb 26, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

A digital thief that can be caught by Nigeria's analogue police is that one digital?
Help me ask ooo, Nigerian police that is full of illiterates.
Re: Digital Thieves Paraded By Police In Lagos (Video Photos) by centboy123456(m): 7:06pm On Feb 26, 2018
jeron1:

thats my submission

what about you lose the case in court what will happen next
Re: Digital Thieves Paraded By Police In Lagos (Video Photos) by 9jaown(m): 7:54pm On Feb 26, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

1 Like

Re: Digital Thieves Paraded By Police In Lagos (Video Photos) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 26, 2018

1 Like

Re: Digital Thieves Paraded By Police In Lagos (Video Photos) by labi1977(m): 9:17pm On Feb 26, 2018
jeron1:

it was stolen.. but the money wasnt transferred thru ma banking apps

they used an E-channel called ______Money, cant really remb d name. the bank synchronised ma acct with it and NEVER told me, i never asked for it

Sorry for your loss bro please in situations like this it's very important to freeze the account immediately and change all passwords etc

Hopefully your funds are insured n can be recovered somehow good luck
Re: Digital Thieves Paraded By Police In Lagos (Video Photos) by jeron1(m): 10:09pm On Feb 26, 2018
labi1977:

Sorry for your loss bro please in situations like this is very important to freeze the account immediately and change all passwords etc

Hopefully your funds are insured n can be recovered somehow good luck

is was done with the help of an insider..
Re: Digital Thieves Paraded By Police In Lagos (Video Photos) by jeron1(m): 10:10pm On Feb 26, 2018
centboy123456:

thats the prob wit many nigerians

they dont know thier rights
Re: Digital Thieves Paraded By Police In Lagos (Video Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:18pm On Feb 26, 2018
crime taken too far, they will be prosecuted.
Re: Digital Thieves Paraded By Police In Lagos (Video Photos) by Dannieln1: 10:45pm On Feb 26, 2018
airsaylongcon:

I wish he was more active on twitter. Nairaland has heavily curtailed his unabashed, unapologetic done to earth comments.
his rate of stupid comments has drastically reduced
Re: Digital Thieves Paraded By Police In Lagos (Video Photos) by ohem007(m): 1:26am On Feb 27, 2018
Devil right now....

Re: Digital Thieves Paraded By Police In Lagos (Video Photos) by fotadmowmend(m): 3:29am On Feb 27, 2018
What are the banks in question doing to curtail this loop hole?
I remember receiving an alert of #200 airtime without initiating any transaction last year..... Thank God it's was during work hours... I zoomed to my bank and had to deactivate my card and request for a new one... Ever since I would never use my main account for online transactions
Re: Digital Thieves Paraded By Police In Lagos (Video Photos) by kalu61(m): 4:03am On Feb 27, 2018
Tikabody:
Lmfao grin grin grin

Check my signature if you need USA number for WhatsApp
Even women
Re: Digital Thieves Paraded By Police In Lagos (Video Photos) by CaptainFM1: 5:29am On Feb 27, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

When analogue has black juju behind it, it will uncover the most sophisticated digital thief!

Me think the Police are buckling up now. Their efficiency is getting better or maybe they are trying to put up a show to dissuade states for clamouring for state police
Re: Digital Thieves Paraded By Police In Lagos (Video Photos) by CaptainFM1: 5:46am On Feb 27, 2018
centboy123456:

At least the awareness has been created. I've always imagine bank staff conniving with crooks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sports Betting: Man In Uyo Hangs Himself Over N22,000 Loss / Zambian Man Kills His Baby Mama And Shoots Their Daughter / Lagos CP: Baba Ijesha Is In Our Custody, But His Crime Is A Bailable Offence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.