Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

South African Man Beaten By Wife And Girlfriend On Live TV - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South African Man Beaten By Wife And Girlfriend On Live TV (30291 Views)

We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour / Husband Murdered By Wife And Her Lesbian Girlfriend In South Africa / Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Man Beaten By Wife And Girlfriend On Live TV by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 01, 2019
A South African man was over the weekend beaten by his wife and his girlfriend on a LIVE TV program called Uyajola in the country.

The gender-based violence has sparked outrage across the African country with many viewers calling out the organizers for “promoting abuse”

In a viral video circulating on social media, a woman waited for her husband to come home, after he promised to take her and the kids on a picnic.

However, she was told by Uyajola crew that the reason she was waiting so long was because her man was allegedly having a picnic with his side chick.

When she found the couple having a romantic time, she couldn't contain her anger and beat her man for cheating on her.

Confused and furious that she was being dragged into the mess, the “side chick” joined the wife and beat the living daylights out of the man.

Watch The Video:

https://mobile.twitter.com/LailaIjeoma/status/1178936895096721409

https://lailasnews.com/south-african-man-beaten-by-wife-and-girlfriend-on-live-tv-video/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Man Beaten By Wife And Girlfriend On Live TV by GraGra247(m): 8:35am On Oct 01, 2019
Only in South Africa

13 Likes

Re: South African Man Beaten By Wife And Girlfriend On Live TV by Oshilikeifeany(m): 8:36am On Oct 01, 2019
This is known as joint task force, they work hand in hand with each other

87 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Man Beaten By Wife And Girlfriend On Live TV by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 01, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Man Beaten By Wife And Girlfriend On Live TV by princeakinola1(m): 8:38am On Oct 01, 2019
This can only happend in South Africa
Re: South African Man Beaten By Wife And Girlfriend On Live TV by Davash222(m): 8:40am On Oct 01, 2019
Turn the table around now and see how the hungry feminists would start WW3.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South African Man Beaten By Wife And Girlfriend On Live TV by decatalyst(m): 8:41am On Oct 01, 2019
Useless men.

Nah on top xenophobic thuggery and killings their bones dey rise.

27 Likes

Re: South African Man Beaten By Wife And Girlfriend On Live TV by KingOfAllIgbos: 9:04am On Oct 01, 2019
"How do i escape this life i am living...

I am in the mix, in love with 2 women... undecided"

Lost Boyz - Me & my crazy world

6 Likes

Re: South African Man Beaten By Wife And Girlfriend On Live TV by Aarenasbaba(m): 9:59am On Oct 01, 2019
Na them
Re: South African Man Beaten By Wife And Girlfriend On Live TV by TheGameYard(m): 11:23am On Oct 01, 2019
Maybe na Marriophobia this time around

3 Likes

Re: South African Man Beaten By Wife And Girlfriend On Live TV by AmazingELixir: 11:24am On Oct 01, 2019
undecided undecided lipsrsealed

The number of foreign nationals available for them to assault have reduced they've now turned on each other even on national TV...Issorite .

Diswan na Cheaters South African version.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Man Beaten By Wife And Girlfriend On Live TV by steppin: 11:24am On Oct 01, 2019
lily-livered men.
The only thing they know is to rape women, burn down shops belonging to foreigners and kill people.
Bunch of urchins blaming everyone for their failure.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Man Beaten By Wife And Girlfriend On Live TV by HaryoBamex(m): 11:25am On Oct 01, 2019
Lol, the woman no send o..
Awón ZERO JOY gang.

1 Like

Re: South African Man Beaten By Wife And Girlfriend On Live TV by pmc01(m): 11:25am On Oct 01, 2019
No live updates on the FP from THE PLATFORM, currently making sense on Channels TV.

NL is part of our problems in Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Man Beaten By Wife And Girlfriend On Live TV by Ayoswit(f): 11:25am On Oct 01, 2019
grin, he deserves the beating.

3 Likes

Re: South African Man Beaten By Wife And Girlfriend On Live TV by 23Tunde45(m): 11:25am On Oct 01, 2019
It is Nigeria’s fault

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Man Beaten By Wife And Girlfriend On Live TV by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:25am On Oct 01, 2019
Confused and furious that she was being dragged into the mess, the “side chick” joined the wife and beat the living daylights out of the man.

Correct side chick!

Side chick of life.
: grin cheesy cheesy wink

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Man Beaten By Wife And Girlfriend On Live TV by NaijaOlosho(f): 11:25am On Oct 01, 2019
grin
Re: South African Man Beaten By Wife And Girlfriend On Live TV by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:26am On Oct 01, 2019
decatalyst:
Useless men.

Nah on top xenophobic thuggery and killings they bones dey rise.
.. Very useless,as in ,very very useless men.

2 Likes

Re: South African Man Beaten By Wife And Girlfriend On Live TV by hisexcellency34: 11:26am On Oct 01, 2019
Xenophobia!!
Re: South African Man Beaten By Wife And Girlfriend On Live TV by Olatomz1(f): 11:26am On Oct 01, 2019
Happy independence ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Man Beaten By Wife And Girlfriend On Live TV by GOFRONT(m): 11:26am On Oct 01, 2019
As the year dey go, Situation just dey bad oo.....Naija @59. Chaiii

POLITICIANS PLS PITY FOR US OH......Timaya
Re: South African Man Beaten By Wife And Girlfriend On Live TV by money121(m): 11:27am On Oct 01, 2019
Lobatan
Re: South African Man Beaten By Wife And Girlfriend On Live TV by nwamabo247(m): 11:27am On Oct 01, 2019
well deseve how can he be keeping both..PLEASE my name is celestine nwankwo 28YRS OLD from awgu L.G.A. enugu stat For almost 12yrs now i have been down with spinal cord injure.no source of income i hav been living on family support especially my ageing mother who has been nursing me at home for all this while. but right now things are very very difficut for me and my mother who is also diabetic expecially feeding and title medications.please i need your help in any way posible no matter how small it will make a diffrence and i am also looking for a goverment or N G O rehabilitation home for the disable. thank and GOD BLESS.see my signature for more detail
Re: South African Man Beaten By Wife And Girlfriend On Live TV by cluewebhost(m): 11:29am On Oct 01, 2019
Next thing the man would attack Nigerian shops.
Maybe its because the women beat them cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Man Beaten By Wife And Girlfriend On Live TV by naijadrivablog: 11:29am On Oct 01, 2019
@XhosaNostra, AKAworldwide, MPSA, come and carry una South Africans.

1 Like

Re: South African Man Beaten By Wife And Girlfriend On Live TV by Tinaagboba: 11:29am On Oct 01, 2019
That program CHEATERS come to mind
Re: South African Man Beaten By Wife And Girlfriend On Live TV by iPrevail(m): 11:29am On Oct 01, 2019
Nelson Mandela was and is the only South African with balls. These ones only know how to come out en mass and loot.. One on one, you don't need to be a man to kick their sorry asses.

1 Like

Re: South African Man Beaten By Wife And Girlfriend On Live TV by Dagger79(m): 11:30am On Oct 01, 2019
Op what is our concern, do you have to bring the xenophobic idiots to our nairaland. Remember SA said Nigeria should leave them alone, so pls we don't want them here too.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Kidnap Oghogho Christian On Benin-Auchi Road; Demand N7m Ransom (Photo) / Policeman Murders Man He Mistook For His Annoying Boss (pic) / How We Sell Our Cows To Buy Guns For Kidnap Operations - Herdsmen (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.