Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,124 members, 7,828,995 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Ibinabo Fiberesima Steps Out In Cleavage-Baring Gown; Lady Criticises Her Outfit - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ibinabo Fiberesima Steps Out In Cleavage-Baring Gown; Lady Criticises Her Outfit (29013 Views)

Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts / Cossy Orjiakor Steps Out In Cleavage-Baring Short Gown / Roman Goddess And Her Friend Slay In Cleavage-Baring Plunging Neckline Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Steps Out In Cleavage-Baring Gown; Lady Criticises Her Outfit by mynaijadj(m): 7:08pm On Feb 26, 2018
Interesting look...... like female ninja turtle kinda

1 Like

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Steps Out In Cleavage-Baring Gown; Lady Criticises Her Outfit by Fabulous7(m): 7:14pm On Feb 26, 2018
nairaland show some love your boy is +1 today

2 Likes

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Steps Out In Cleavage-Baring Gown; Lady Criticises Her Outfit by ballerin(m): 7:18pm On Feb 26, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
No comment
f
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Steps Out In Cleavage-Baring Gown; Lady Criticises Her Outfit by sexdoll: 7:20pm On Feb 26, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This one is too small to be called cleavage.

Abi? grin
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Steps Out In Cleavage-Baring Gown; Lady Criticises Her Outfit by evexx1(f): 7:45pm On Feb 26, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

At least it's bigger than your destiny. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Steps Out In Cleavage-Baring Gown; Lady Criticises Her Outfit by evexx1(f): 7:47pm On Feb 26, 2018
keypad1:
i will f..u.ck this lady front and back. I will suck her wet pussy, give her dog style till she screams "scatter my toto'

Your mates are building mansions for their parents in the village, you! You're here constantly dreaming of impossible sex.

My heart goes out to your parents sad

3 Likes

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Steps Out In Cleavage-Baring Gown; Lady Criticises Her Outfit by evexx1(f): 7:48pm On Feb 26, 2018
It is a beautiful dress smiley

1 Like

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Steps Out In Cleavage-Baring Gown; Lady Criticises Her Outfit by evexx1(f): 7:54pm On Feb 26, 2018
Fabulous7:
nairaland show some love your boy is +1 today

Happy birthday sweetie! Wish you long life and prosperity. smiley
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Steps Out In Cleavage-Baring Gown; Lady Criticises Her Outfit by wildkat: 8:24pm On Feb 26, 2018
keypad1:
i will f..u.ck this lady front and back. I will suck her wet pussy, give her dog style till she screams "scatter my toto'

Jesus!! How e dey do you??

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Steps Out In Cleavage-Baring Gown; Lady Criticises Her Outfit by tonero263(m): 8:42pm On Feb 26, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

When a top celeb with the means to wear silicon chooses to remain real,That for me is a plus plus.
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Steps Out In Cleavage-Baring Gown; Lady Criticises Her Outfit by RomeoEmpire(m): 9:21pm On Feb 26, 2018
Dolemite:
That dress is a killer....and so the woman in the dress...cheesy
You too.
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Steps Out In Cleavage-Baring Gown; Lady Criticises Her Outfit by sisisioge: 9:26pm On Feb 26, 2018
Who asked you? Wetin she show wey reach long story? Biko let her be! She's just alright girl...can't fault her one bit!
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Steps Out In Cleavage-Baring Gown; Lady Criticises Her Outfit by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 9:56pm On Feb 26, 2018
Female fan go and sit down.
I can’t wear it but I think it’s a beautiful dress.

The hypocrisy in this country sef. If that was Beyoncé now, this girl won’t say this. She’ll even “like” the picture.

Moreover I feel being self-righteous won’t win you any crown.

So pls leave her beautiful dress alone , and focus on you.

3 Likes

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Steps Out In Cleavage-Baring Gown; Lady Criticises Her Outfit by aalangel(f): 10:11pm On Feb 26, 2018
Nobody's business.
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Steps Out In Cleavage-Baring Gown; Lady Criticises Her Outfit by Fabulous7(m): 10:27pm On Feb 26, 2018
evexx1:

Happy birthday sweetie! Wish you long life and prosperity. smiley
Thanks so much dearie!!
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Steps Out In Cleavage-Baring Gown; Lady Criticises Her Outfit by BLUEFLAME123: 1:04pm On Feb 27, 2018
BLUEFLAME RECORD! BLUEFLAME RECORD!! BLUEFLAME RECORD!!! HELLO, ARE U AN UPCOMING ARTIST, TALENTED AND GIFTED, THIS IS AN OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU TO GET SIGNED INTO BLUEFLAME RECORD, IS LOCATED @ IKOYI LAGOS. CALL MR PHILLIP OGUNGBE 08159655377 FOR MORE MORE INFORMATION.. GOOD LUCK
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Steps Out In Cleavage-Baring Gown; Lady Criticises Her Outfit by Jakumo(m): 3:15pm On Feb 27, 2018
The older women become, the more desperate they get, to recapture decades-lost virginity.

Grandma, please put your grand-daughter up on display. She is 21 years old, and not so hard on the eyes as you are in your old age.

Thank you for trying to impress viewers anyway. I will award you a generous D-minus grade for the wasted effort.
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Steps Out In Cleavage-Baring Gown; Lady Criticises Her Outfit by goldeng3v(f): 8:10am On Feb 28, 2018
This is not about hate but reality

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amazing Drawing Of Omoni Oboli By Her Son / Lyta Does Massive Street Giveaway Amidst Leaving YBNL / Lucia Feubodei At 70: Bisola Aiyeola’s Mother's 70th Birthday Party Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.