Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,121 members, 7,811,155 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

I Am Not Dead Yet’- Tiwa Savage Denies Rumors That She Died Of Heart Failure Yes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Not Dead Yet’- Tiwa Savage Denies Rumors That She Died Of Heart Failure Yes (1503 Views)

Davido's Aide & Associate Obama DMW Dies Of Heart Failure (Pics) / Tiwa Savage Denies Dissing Her Ex Or Any Other Artiste, Says She Hates No One / 'I Am Not Dead Yet' - Tiwa Savage Denies Rumors That She Died Of Heart Failure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Not Dead Yet’- Tiwa Savage Denies Rumors That She Died Of Heart Failure Yes by DAMIDEZ12(m): 4:59pm On Feb 26, 2018
So Yesterday there were some people posting false news of Facebook that Singer Tiwa Savage is death, The post even encouraged people to type RIP, The Mother of one however picked one of those false write ups, and shared on her Page debunking the news, that she’s not dead yet..

Meanwhile as a weekend something, She and some of her colleagues are currently partying at a Club in Lagos..
Source: https://proudlyloaded.com/news/i-am-not-dead-yet-tiwa-savage-denies-rumors-that-she-died-of-heart-failure-yesterday/

See her post below!

(1) (Reply)

See Photos of Cars Tupac And Biggie Were Shot In, Go On Sale For $2.2m / Beyonce’s Former Drummer Claims Singer Has Been Using Witchcraft On Her / Pretty Billionaire Daughter, Temi Otedola Flaunts Before & After Makeup Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.