Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Here Is The Worst Thing You Can Do As An Employee - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Here Is The Worst Thing You Can Do As An Employee (7440 Views)

Should An Employee Attend To Work Calls/mails On Weekends / Rights And Duties Of An Employee In Nigeria / More Of Your Rights As An Employee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Is The Worst Thing You Can Do As An Employee by TAMSNigeria: 5:16pm On Feb 26, 2018
Who can relate?

The worst thing you can do to your career is to act like you hate the job even when you do...

True or false

#TAMSummit2018 #TAMSandYou #MondayMotivation

Re: Here Is The Worst Thing You Can Do As An Employee by kalvoken(m): 7:05am On Feb 28, 2018
o boy, na end time nairaland be this o.

No comment and it's already on front page. not even that the topic make sense.

what am I saying sef. it already has a comment Na, or is mine not one?

25 Likes

Re: Here Is The Worst Thing You Can Do As An Employee by Factfinder1(m): 7:05am On Feb 28, 2018
sad no sense at all in the write up i can't relate.... In Nigeria employers always frustrate and makes you hate your job even when you are doing your best at it and working hard.....

BTW
Its like bbn no longer pays suen for advert the kind of post making FP this morning is soo irregular

7 Likes

Re: Here Is The Worst Thing You Can Do As An Employee by smokedfish: 7:05am On Feb 28, 2018
If you ask me,na who i go ask?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Is The Worst Thing You Can Do As An Employee by ghostfacekillar(m): 7:06am On Feb 28, 2018
bubu .usee ur life

1 Like

Re: Here Is The Worst Thing You Can Do As An Employee by daddycee91(m): 7:07am On Feb 28, 2018
I am not understanding undecided

2 Likes

Re: Here Is The Worst Thing You Can Do As An Employee by Chiscomax(m): 7:08am On Feb 28, 2018
Everyone wants to make sense and they end up showing how stupid they really are.

Senseless!

7 Likes

Re: Here Is The Worst Thing You Can Do As An Employee by clitlicker: 7:08am On Feb 28, 2018
try teaching for 15k per month under a devil of a principal.
then try pretending u enjoying your job.

or you boss keep making advances at you making your work unbearable.

6 Likes

Re: Here Is The Worst Thing You Can Do As An Employee by EmekaBlue(m): 7:09am On Feb 28, 2018
I hate my job but I need that salary

5 Likes

Re: Here Is The Worst Thing You Can Do As An Employee by sunbbo(m): 7:09am On Feb 28, 2018
Yep.

1 Like

Re: Here Is The Worst Thing You Can Do As An Employee by external001: 7:09am On Feb 28, 2018
If only someone can help me with my school fee balance, right now i wouldn't have been sad. This life different flocks for different people

1 Like

Re: Here Is The Worst Thing You Can Do As An Employee by Sanchez01: 7:10am On Feb 28, 2018
TAMSNigeria:
Who can relate?

The worst thing you can do to your career is to act like you hate the job even when you do...

True or false

Wrong. It is difficult loving or pretending to love a job you hate. Already the 'job satisfaction' clause won't be there to begin with and staying there would result into deeper frustration.

You won't understand this save you take up a job and then find out at some point that you hate the job deeply. It is a blend of emptiness and suicidal thoughts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Is The Worst Thing You Can Do As An Employee by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:10am On Feb 28, 2018
One should be able to adapt to every situation one finds oneself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Here Is The Worst Thing You Can Do As An Employee by espn(m): 7:10am On Feb 28, 2018
Lol...this makes no sense..

2 Likes

Re: Here Is The Worst Thing You Can Do As An Employee by ficons: 7:13am On Feb 28, 2018
Ok

1 Like

Re: Here Is The Worst Thing You Can Do As An Employee by Achillesdam500(m): 7:14am On Feb 28, 2018
Op,come to think of it,Christiano is better than Ronaldo

1 Like

Re: Here Is The Worst Thing You Can Do As An Employee by seunlly(m): 7:16am On Feb 28, 2018
Nairaland is sh*t nowadays..
See what they are posting in front page..

2 Likes

Re: Here Is The Worst Thing You Can Do As An Employee by habex005(m): 7:18am On Feb 28, 2018
Yeah because it pays the bill

1 Like

Re: Here Is The Worst Thing You Can Do As An Employee by ChiefSweetus: 7:24am On Feb 28, 2018
ficons:
Ok
grin

Where d fkuc is the quoted gif angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Here Is The Worst Thing You Can Do As An Employee by asscb(f): 7:31am On Feb 28, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Here Is The Worst Thing You Can Do As An Employee by asscb(f): 7:33am On Feb 28, 2018
250k monthly... I still hate d damn job cry

1 Like

Re: Here Is The Worst Thing You Can Do As An Employee by Ishilove: 7:43am On Feb 28, 2018
FALSE

1 Like

Re: Here Is The Worst Thing You Can Do As An Employee by Nobody: 7:50am On Feb 28, 2018
asscb:
250k monthly... I still hate d damn job cry
can you resign and recommend me for your position please cool

2 Likes

Re: Here Is The Worst Thing You Can Do As An Employee by kings09(m): 8:03am On Feb 28, 2018
TAMSNigeria:
Who can relate?

True or false

Ur point exactly?

3 Likes

Re: Here Is The Worst Thing You Can Do As An Employee by HOLYDICK(m): 8:09am On Feb 28, 2018
seunlly:
Nairaland is sh*t nowadays..
See what they are posting in front page..

Mods keep banning folks anyhow.. Feeling somewhat a demi god for nl.. Why won't it be sh*t?

1 Like

Re: Here Is The Worst Thing You Can Do As An Employee by Kobicove(m): 8:29am On Feb 28, 2018
You can't like what you hate cheesy

1 Like

Re: Here Is The Worst Thing You Can Do As An Employee by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:14am On Feb 28, 2018
EmekaBlue:
I hate my job but I need that salary

My spot at d moment
cry

1 Like

Re: Here Is The Worst Thing You Can Do As An Employee by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 28, 2018
Watz vhiz ond saying sef grin

1 Like

Re: Here Is The Worst Thing You Can Do As An Employee by theunnamed: 10:36am On Feb 28, 2018
i can relate

if my employee doesn't hide the fact that he hates working at my business, na fire straight...

make e no come spoil business with him bad belle

1 Like

Re: Here Is The Worst Thing You Can Do As An Employee by digitalgeek03: 10:49am On Feb 28, 2018
Attend DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING Training in Lagos. 100% Practical Training

Learn DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING Training for N49,999.

This is a Gurantee! You cant Get This Incredible offer Anywhere Else
It is an investment in yourself, your career and your future
• Flexibility - Weekends & Weekdays
• Live Projects Implementation
Get Free ICT Consultation and career advice,
Do check our banner for more information

Re: Here Is The Worst Thing You Can Do As An Employee by asscb(f): 11:19am On Feb 28, 2018
frenzyduchess:
can you resign and recommend me for your position please cool
Are you a fine girl? undecided

Pm me wink

1 Like

Re: Here Is The Worst Thing You Can Do As An Employee by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 28, 2018
asscb:

Are you a fine girl? undecided

Pm me wink
na only fine girl una dey employ undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

School And Work At The Same Time. How Feasible? Advice Needed. / CIMA Introduces New Programme For Nigerian Finance Professionals / How To Leave A Bad Day At Work Behind?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.